Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 09:26:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

I would never order it on a pizza but I wouldnt turn down a slice of it, that would just be rude.

Report Post Tip

I may only order this because a) I enjoy it b) People seem to get upset. c) everyone is so disgusted they don't steal a slice, its win win

Report Post Tip
I absolutely love pineapple pizza. It was actually just recently introduced me. At first I was totally against it, but since I finally tried it and it's tasty goodness there's no going back.
Report Post Tip

I never could get into it. Maybe it’s the prospect of mixing something fruity with something greasy. Never was much of a fan of pineapple anyway, although I sometimes drink pineapple juice. Couldn’t mix it with pizza though. Just doesn’t seem right.

Report Post Tip

I'm a fan of pineapple on my pizza. It's not an everyday topping, but I find myself getting it often enough. 

Report Post Tip

I always thought it sounded horrible, but mega munchies kicked in 1 day at a friends house. Tried it grudgingly but found it was actually pretty damn good. Still not my go to, but will suffice when high, lol.

Report Post Tip

t depends which kind of pineapple and the rest of the pizza. The commercial ones with canned pineapple are bad for sure! If you got real good fresh pineapple when you are in a tropical country, then hell no that stuff is good!

Report Post Tip

Pineapple with crispy bacon is life! Nice thick crust, sauce a little on the sweet side. Yum!

Report Post Tip

IT IS NEVER BAD TO HAVE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA, THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO GREAT ^_^

Report Post Tip

It is beyond any kind of wrong that exists on this planet. Emd of. Wrong wrong wrong!

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza is fine. In the right combo, it's pretty good. The real sin is deep dish, which is not pizza at all. Gross. Also, the outrageous gluttony of things like making the crust cheese-filled garlic knots, which is just ridiculous and a cholesterol nightmare. You could do a lot worse than pineapple. 

Report Post Tip

Gonna take this one step further....I think ANY fruit in a savory dish is just wrong. Raisins, apricots, apple I could list them all but you get me. Just wrong on warm savory food! There I've said it.

Report Post Tip

It sounds horrible and I'm one of the first people to say "hell no, Pineapple does not go on Pizza!" I even know a few people who swear by it and I call them crazy! But admittedly I have not even tried it. I have not even given it the time of day. Should I be so quick to judge a book by it's cover? I'm going to make it a goal to try this and see for myself. My hopes aren't high however.

Report Post Tip

I would honestly say that who ever make the choice to put pineapple on a pizza should be slapped lol. I just think it tastes so wrong on a pizza with all the great possible flavors out there.

Report Post Tip

My Italian friends say it is blasphemy, what I say? I say the same. Jokes aside, I don't care what people do, I personally tried it and didn't like it. Here is why:

A) People put pineapple at the same time as dough, thus making it flaming hot juice wrapped in pineapple.

B) They do not "
dry it out" a bit and thus makes the whole pizza soggy.

C) They put it at the end, it is "cold" and still does not make sense to mix with hot pizza.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have to agree on everything Hydra has posted pretty much. I just can't imagine pineapple on pizza EVER EVER EVER being good. Something so wet... On a pizza that's supposed to form into a "dry" dough.. Greasy but still.. You know what I mean. It just doesn't belong on pizza. This is not one of those things where sweet goes with savory, at all!

Report Post Tip
Pizza is my all time go to food. Pineapples mushrooms green peppers and extra cheese and I'm in heaven with a full belly
Report Post Tip

I love pineapple. I fucking love it.  I buy whole pineapples, chop them up, and eat them all the time as a snack.  But I don't put them in my mash potatoes. Do you know why? BECAUSE THEY DON'T FUCKING GO THERE. Same goes for pizza.

Report Post Tip

Nah is not...it really depend what its combined with...

Nowaday even chocolate pizza its available... 

I rly dont feel that pinp deserve bad reputaion! IMO!

Report Post Tip
I cannot imagine a single reason why anybody would want to put pineapple on a pizza.
Lately I’ve been putting hot salsa on my pizza. Beautiful stuff.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL