Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 18:10:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

Free and open educational resources have become one of the most discussed topics in the field of education. Projects such as MIT Open courseware, Open Access, Wikipedia, Wikibooks and Wikimedia Commons have challenged traditional methods of delivering education resources and also the methods of creating them.

The free software movements idea of developing free, libre and open source software, as well as the Creative Commons search for alternatives to traditional copyright, have had an everlasting effect on the ways we think about education and educational resources.

The course readings and the assignments in this course will familiarize participants with the main concepts related to open education resources and to the historical and philosophical ideas behind them. The participants will also do their own projects where they will learn to create and participate in projects producing free and open educational resources.

Report Post Tip
It doesn't taste bad, but not something I'd order. I've ate it, gave the pizza a sweet hint. Think it should be tried because I know a lot of people enjoy it.
Report Post Tip
I never ever thought this would lead to such a great debate. I personally love pineapple including on pizza.
This may have led to wars between small countries
Report Post Tip
of course it's bad. I understand different cultures, differences in tastes, opinions, etc., etc. but pineapple on pizza NOOOOO!!!
Report Post Tip

Free and open educational resources have become one of the most discussed topics in the field of education. Projects such as MIT Open courseware, Open Access, Wikipedia, Wikibooks and Wikimedia Commons have challenged traditional methods of delivering education resources and also the methods of creating them.

The free software movements idea of developing free, libre and open source software, as well as the Creative Commons search for alternatives to traditional copyright, have had an everlasting effect on the ways we think about education and educational resources.

The course readings and the assignments in this course will familiarize participants with the main concepts related to open education resources and to the historical and philosophical ideas behind them. The participants will also do their own projects where they will learn to create and participate in projects producing free and open educational resources.

What on earth has this got to do with the topic of having Pineapple on a Pizza? (for what its worth, Pineapple is not my cup of tea at all, but each to their own. I prefer a spicy pizza with meat on it, not fruit or veg) 

Report Post Tip

Hahaha Slash, that looks to be reportable to Izzy. Not that I've bothered to read it all to see where the pineapple comes into play, but.. I highly doubt it, tbh!

As I've probably said before. Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, it's a disgrace!!

Report Post Tip

Pineapple definitely goes on pizza, there’s nothing better than a Hawaiian pizza in Hawaii! Idk if y’all have ever been but it’ll change your whole perspective on pineapple on pizza 

Report Post Tip
It's not to bad to be honest but it's a preference thing in my opinion. It gives it a sweet taste, honestly not that bad. I would never order it, but if it was on the pizza I'd eat it.
Report Post Tip

I don't care what anyone says. Pineapple can go on pizza so long as the other toppings are complimenting. People act like sweet and savory are a sin. Rubbish I say!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL