Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 07:34:20
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [ > - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

It is completely a matter of taste and opinion, Personally I do not think Pinapple should be on pizza but again it is only my beliefe. Eat whatever you like as long as you enjoy it

Report Post Tip

I love it on pizza, it is something I grew to like when I got older, in my younger days it is felt wrong, but now it just belongs there and also in other foods like tacos. The sweetens compliments the dish so well in my opinion.   10/10 I'll never go back  

Report Post Tip
I do enjoy pineapple on pizza, so I don’t get the big debate as to whether it’s acceptable or not. If people like to eat, shouldn’t they be left to enjoy what they want rather than be chastised for it not being ‘authentic’. Like how many pizzas outside of Italy are made traditionally?
Report Post Tip
Now look.. I love pineapples. It's good for the bedroom too... But it does NOT belong on pizza. The fact that it even is a debate, highly dissatisfies me honestly.
Report Post Tip

I dont mind it at all. I normally go for like a chicken bbq or something like that on my pizza, but dont mind a ham and pineapple one on the odd occassion. My husband always gets whatever the spiciest option is

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Meat is good, peppers good, most cheese is good   But pineapple has no good for a pizza.   I want  it to be savoury not sweet even with ham or bacon, i don't want pineapple/

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Pineapple on pizza is wrong. Just wrong. I remember one of my school friends used to insist on ordering a half and half large pizza, half ham and pineapple and my half was ham and mushroom. The cheeky fucker tried to nab pieces of my side knowing full well I hated pineapple on pizza.

Oh and I hate corn on pizza, but that's coz I generally dislike corn. Only recently have to been able to have corn on the cob. That's good (now).

Japan tends to put really weird shit on pizzas though.
Report Post Tip
How can anyone not appreciate Hawaiian pizza with pineapple?!?

I feel like I no longer know you underscore name guy!!
I can understand your school friend though, wanting more pizza is never wrong ;)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes and if you eat this you have mental health problems and deserve the chair, because this is a crime against humanity and you’re obviously not a human. 

Report Post Tip

Yes its bad. Its fucking terrible. Its so bad it makes Rachel Green's thanksgiving trifle looks good. 

But why nobodys talking about anchovies? 

Report Post Tip

Truth is.
You could douse your pizza pie with
whatever you want on top of it.
From pineapple to apples to pieces of celery,
for all I give a damn!

Just don’t call it ‘Italian pizza’.
That where I have a problem!

And yeah sure, you could get
pineapple on top of your pizza in Italy,
but.

The pizza maker there are just trying
to make a living by catering to
the idiot tourists.

Report Post Tip
I don’t get the big objection against it, when I see some of the other stuff people put on like kebab meat, pineapple doesn’t seem that odd really. I’d be intrigued to know what some other crazy shit people out in the pizzas though
Report Post Tip

pineapple on pizza is delicious, especially paired with pepperoni. My son on the other hand whole heartly disagrees, and thinks people who like it should be weeded out of the gene pool.

Report Post Tip
Pineapple and pepperoni is a nice combo, spicy and savory. Kebab pizza is pretty good as well provided they go easy on the garlic sauce. Anchovies are good too. Most food is good if you are a strong virile man with big muscles and a refined palate and not a big whiny baby with tiny baby muscles.
Report Post Tip
Honestly I only do pineapple on pizza if it’s cooked well done and crispy
Report Post Tip

No, nothing at all wrong with pineapple on a pizza unless it's cold pizza the next day then it can be touch & go.

What is wrong on a pizza is any form of seafood, dirty bastards!

Report Post Tip
Are you kidding
Pineapple on pizza is the best thing ever.
Would you have a peanut sandwich without the butter.
Same with Pineapple on pizza....it belongs.
Report Post Tip

Honestly pineapple on pizza isn’t all that bad. Just a little sweet. I get why people don’t like it.

Report Post Tip

From a culinary perspective, the salty/sweet/tangy combo is great.

Pineapple & ham on pizza makes perfect sense.

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza is the best thing created since pineapple on pizza.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL