Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 19:33:39
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [ > - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

Yes, the idea of having pineapple on a pizza is absolutely ridiculous and I can't believe so many people do it. 

Why not stretch to strawberries or raspberries? wedge of orange maybe

Report Post Tip

im not a big fan. i love pineapple and i love pizza but im not a fan of them both. sweet and savory isnt my thing its either sweet or savory not together. ill eat it if its on there but im not going to purchase it thats for sure

Report Post Tip

I actually like it but I have to say America does it wrong just so you know.. It's supposed to grilled then set on top of the pizza after the pizza is cooked. The pineapple juice is supposed to cook with the pizza. Anyways just thought I'd let y'all ponder this 

Report Post Tip

oooooh i really like pineapple on my pizza esp when its a hawaiian pizza that is cooked amazingly well.

Heck i might even have to make me pizza now since this discussion has made me hungry all over again.

Report Post Tip

At first I was not so sure but I tried it and it was not so bad

Report Post Tip

Oh my goodness, I do love that this conversation is still up toward the top of the OOC listing!  I was just reading a few of these posts and someone, I'm sure in a tongue in cheek fashion, suggested putting raspberries or strawberries or oranges on a pizza...  Honestly that doesn't sound like a horrible idea!  I'm also thinking that pizza dough with a chocolate sauce, nutella, or something with different fruit on it would be amazing...  But does it still count as pizza at that point?

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza, with bacon, and ham is literally the best, I used to order it from Domino's all the time when i was in my high school years during the summer.

Report Post Tip

I don't think so. I love it! Sometimes I add it a normal pepperoni pizza for extra flavor. 

Report Post Tip

This has been debated for a very long time.  I personally like the pineapples on the pizza.  That sweet taste adds a lot. 

Report Post Tip

It belongs on the pizza if I have been drinking hard liquor all day and dont even know what I am eating. Under any other circumstances I would not be eating pineapple on my pizza.

EVER.

Report Post Tip

PINEAPPLE IN PIZZA IS NOT BAD. PIZZA WITH PINEAPPLE TASTED MORE DELICIOUS THAN A PIZZA WITHOUT PINEAPPLE.

Report Post Tip

No it is not. 

I am from New Jersey originally, home of some of the best pizza in the world and pineapple on pizza is valid. It's merely an internet meme that gets parroted like "Nickelback is the worst band in the world". There is nothing wrong with a well made Hawaiian pie with ham and pineapple. The contrast of sweet and salty is delicious. No idea why people would even shame someone for their choices. I'll be in NYC this weekend and I am going to get a slice of anchovy and pineapple.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I just can’t see why anyone would think this is a good idea.
For me, that would absolutely ruin a good pizza.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Pineapple and Canadian bacon (aka ham) is the best there is for pizza of course anchovies and black olives and a few other items of course.
Report Post Tip

People will literally do the most vile disgusting shit to each other for pleasure and then pineapple on pizza is something that is "too much" for them lmao. I don't even like pizza that much but I don't see the problem with it. 

Report Post Tip
Having pineapple on a pizza is a grand heresey, if I were in charge I would persecute people for such heresy like the Spanish inquisition. The only two acceptable toppings on a pizza are cheese and tomato, not bbq, olives, sausage, ham or any others. Ask the Italians it's their food. Cheeeeese and tomato with a side of steak.

Ps. Does anyone have any pizza, I'm hungry.
Report Post Tip

Absolutely not. Pineapple by itself is delicious in small doses, but you throw it on a pizza and it’s heaven. Haters gonna hate, but pineapple on pizza is here to stay!

Report Post Tip
Are you crazy
Of course pineapples belong on on pizzas everyone of them every where in the world.
Report Post Tip

Its fine depending on the pizza. Pineapple and olives is fine I've gotten it for my kids before and they seem to love it especially over some traditional ones like pepperoni. 

Report Post Tip

Personally,  I have no issue with it but it really only goes well with Canadian Bacon/Ham and cheese.  I find the sweetness of the pineapple really messes with most any other topping and does not agree with me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL