Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 11:15:14
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [ > - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

I personally do not like the idea of pineapple on pizza, when I get pizza I want it to be fatty and something that tastes great and feels like I may die if I eat too much, adding Pineapple feels like you are trying to add a diet to it which is the opposite of what I am looking for. It probably tastes fine but you are still a weirdo if you get it.

Report Post Tip
Pineapple and ham on pizza is awesome. It's got all the filling savory cheesy goodness you love, but with a sweet pop of flavor that compliments the saltiness. It's bangin'
Report Post Tip
I don't know why this anti pineapple on pizza movement started. It's a delicious combination to be honest. I think that the people who rally against it are just trying to be cool...they are telling you and I that they are better than us. They are saying that their tastebuds are more exquisite than that of the common man
They are saying that they are hipster fkers. Bye
Report Post Tip

Pineapple belongs on pizza! Especially when bacon is with it. A little bit of sweet to counter the salty and you have a slice of heaven in your mouth. Pineapple is also bomb with cottage cheese. No way anyone will change my mind. 

Report Post Tip

I love pineapple on pizza and who ever says it is bad is wrong and needs to get a life and just try it for once

Report Post Tip
I just dont like pineapple period. Are there any other sweet toppings people put on pizza? I think thats why it gets so much flak. Whatever..... Eat what you like, eff what others think.
Report Post Tip

pineapple absolutely goes on pizza it is amazing and goes very well with grilled chicken and bbq sauce instead of marinara sauce.

Report Post Tip
Yes pine apple on pizza is bad
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Pineapple is too gritty, it can work in a drink, but not on a pizza

Pizza surface area is a scarce resource. That real estate needs to be maximised with valuable toppings that add to the flavour or texture. Pineapple ruins this.
I think pineapple is ok on pizza there are other toppings like anchovies etc that o feel shouldn’t be on pizza and are far more controversial. So if you enjoy pineapple on pizza you’re ok in my books

yes. Yes, it is. I've tried both pineapple on pizza (yuck) and pizza after removing pineapple. It worsens the taste by a lot, and I am most definitely not a fan of it :(

Avocado though.. add that to your pizza after taking it out of the oven, gives it a fresh touch :D

Report Post Tip

I dont like pineaple on my pizza. i dont like the structure of hot pineaple on the pizza. i do like tuna, pulled pork and other stuff on my pizza. but i will pass on the pineaple.

Report Post Tip
Yes there is no need for pineapple on pizza. There us many things i can handle but pineapple is a no for me.
Report Post Tip
The first time I had pineapple on pizza was with this ham on it and it was revolutionary. Truly underrated
Report Post Tip

A good ham and pineapple "pizza" is tasty if you're in the mood, but you may have noticed that I put "pizza" in quotes. That's because it's not really pizza. Just because you throw some shit on top of some dough does not a pizza pie make.  There needs to be some oregano, parmesan cheese, a little garlic, etc. Nothing like that goes with pineapple. That's why it is its own creature, and not a pizza.

Report Post Tip

I can agree with the general sentiment that pineapple doesn't really belong on pizza. The flavor just seems to clash with most traditional ingredients in your standard pie. If you are going outside the box and really enjoy this, to each their own. The sweet and savory combination of ham and pineapple is something that in practice, the texture of the pineapple just seems to ruin when coming out of the oven.

As another has stated, it can seldomly be considered pizza for the aforementioned reasoning.  

Report Post Tip
Who would have ever guessed the amount of conversation a question of “pineapple” on pizza would generate

I want to say each to their own, but I am no a fan. However, the fact that it’s now everywhere, speaks for itself.
Report Post Tip

I tried it once and I liked it.  I didn't think I would like it but I did A lot of people say they don't like it but actually have never tried it.  These people are just trolls and haters.

Report Post Tip

I do love an Hawaiian pizza, specially with honey crust.. Even grilled pineapple slice on a burger. BIG YUMS 

The pineapple on the pizza has to be cut small tho. You dont want big chunks... thats a no no

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza is great, but want to know what's better than pineapple? Lime or bananas on pizza. Try it. You'll like it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL