Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 22:09:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [ > - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

I don't care for sweet things on my pizza (not going to say 'fruit' because tomatoes, peppers, and olives are all categorized as fruit).

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It is probably as bad as putting ketchup on pasta and most Italians would agree. But I get it that the perception of what tastes good and bad can vary a lot depending on a person's culture and personal taste. To me, the combination of pineapple and pizza doesn't make a lot of sense and I would rather eat those two separately.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

For me pineapple on pizza would only be tolerable if I was starving.  And it should be paired with pepperoni instead of Canadian bacon, otherwise the pineapple overpowers everything else.  Or even an all meat pizza with pineapple would be okay.  Pineapple on pizza is okay, but never a choice

i have never had this combo on a pizza. i mostly eat pepperoni or meat feast when im thinking about ordering a pizza. i would like to try it though maybe someday.

Report Post Tip

Pssssst.  I love pineapple on my pizzas.  :)  I do also prefer it with pepperoni though.  I also love barbecue chicken on a pizza.  That pairs well with pineapple as well!  :)

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on a pizza is an abomination only fit to be charred to a crisp in the depths of hell. I suppose you could say what I'm trying to get at here is that I'm not a fan of pineapple on pizza.

Report Post Tip
not for me but it definitely isn’t bad

chicken and sweetcorn pizza is the best though.
Report Post Tip

I think that Pineapple is good on pizza and that is a hill I will die on, However, it should never be the ONLY topping on a pizza, needs something salty like the bacon or sausage or any of the other shit that usually comes on a Hawaiian to make it not bad, recently had a pineapple and jalepeno and the spice helped even it out a bit.  To each their own though and if you don't like it on your pizza that's on you man.

Eh - no pizza is bad.

if you asked me to order pizza it doesn’t have pineapple on it. If you throw a pizza with pineapple on it in front of me - I’m eating that shit all day long.

I don't completely disagree like some would protest but personally it is not a good ingredient in my mind for a pizza purely because the sweetness is too much for a savoury melanin my opinion 

Report Post Tip

Honestly there is a lot worse toppings you could put on a pizza (anchovies I'm looking in your direction) and I personally have no problem with putting pineapple on a pizza, but you can go overboard on it. There needs to be a balance, there's a fine line between the sweet/savoury/spicy combination that's already happening. So yeah, pineapple is fine with me.

No!!! Love it
Report Post Tip

im not a a fan of it however there is nothing really wrong with  it if you like it. not sure why people get upsets 

i dont think its that bad i love pineapple on my pizza especially with chicken or candian bacon. i could eat that all day

Report Post Tip

Nobody likes pineapple on pizza, except for some really strange people around here. Like, the strangest of people. Pineapple is just NOT good on top of cheese I don't care what anyone has to say

Report Post Tip

not a fan of pineapple pizza.  Now.. Glazed on a ham is YUMMMY!~

Report Post Tip
Pineapple on pizza is amazing if its fine with the right toppings I mean you can't just throw pineapple on like sausage pizza but I always do the diy pizzas and I'll do bbq sauce grilled chicken and pineapple and its freaking delicious
Report Post Tip

Should be banned from ruining pizza. Even the inventors of pizza say it is wrong in every way.

Report Post Tip

Pineapple gives fresh fruity, sweet, slightly sour and tropical taste to the pizza. It balance out the greasy and heavy flavor of meat. Some wants that, some don't. I've had a good vegetarian pizza and it's better than some all-meat pizza that just a whack-off flavors that fights in your tongue. The best pizza is the one you can eat by itself whole not being satiated. 

Report Post Tip

i love pineapple is best i have eat in long time lol. hoop get one soon!!!!!!!! but ill eat any kind of pizza lol!!! hoop to get good food on monday lol!!!!!!!!!! need some good food now!!!!! like Wendy's is a good food to eat there!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL