Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 16:01:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41
Pineapple on pizza is nothing short of a crime. It's just a no no for me and think anyone who likes it should be imprisoned or at the very very least beaten.
Report Post Tip

Yes

Yes it is and not for the simple reason that 'fruit doesn't belong on a pizza'

which, of course it doesn't. But I digress

Tomato is both a fruit and a veg, providing enough acidity to cut through any other sweet or rich topping.

fuck pineapple

Report Post Tip
It seems to be the age old question now days. I mean if you look at it traditional pizzas are sort of plain in comparison to the westernized pizzas. Would I put pineapple on every pizza I get as a staple? Hell no, there’s a time and a place for pineapple on pizza and that is with just bacon and mozzarella or the traditional ham and pineapple. You would never catch me throwing pineapple on a meat lovers, or even a simple pepperoni. It’s one of those toppings you enjoy or don’t in my opinion. I mean hey I hate olives but there not bad on a pizza. Neither is pineapple.
Report Post Tip
Ducks love pineapple on pizza. It has to be fresh pineapple with good taste and not bought in the store. Home made or made by a professional. 

I have my own pizza oven outside and it makes the best pizza ever.

*Queck*
Report Post Tip
Nah it's good but I only like it I the summer and I only like it when it's Hawaiian so it must have the ham. It's delicious though just not all year around...my opinion though
Report Post Tip

i love pineapple and canadian bacon on my pizza ..... i preferred a think crust over thick ones.  also baron over other ones too 

just wonder if pineapple be good on other kinds.

Report Post Tip

Never really tried it, the idea gives me thrills tbh. Was just thinking about it the other day aswell.

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza is great. I don't mind if someone doesn't like it and all that but doesn't hurt to try it once if you hadn't before.

Report Post Tip

Bahahahahahaha I love that this post is still getting discussion!  There is such a disagreement about this!  Why are people so heated on this yes or no question of preference?  ;P  Love you all :)

Report Post Tip

I feel like it's more of a West Coast preference for it?  I mean, we put pineapple on burgers for god's sake. 

Report Post Tip

I don't mind one way or the other. It wouldn't be my weapon of choice but I'm not going to be falling out with anyone over it either.

Report Post Tip

The first time I heard pineapples on pizzas I said oh hell no.  But when I tasted them on pizzas it was rather good.  Just that little sweetness on the pizzas really make a difference. 

Report Post Tip

It’s decent. I don’t think it’s as terrible as some people make it out to be, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to order it no.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yes pineapple on pizza is really bad.
Unless
It is a large Hawaii pizza with a ton of ham on it also.
Pineapple and ham go together really good, there is no denying that.
Report Post Tip

I don't get why pineapple pizza has such a bad wrap. I love it and I am Italian. I just don't get why some Italian's have a heart attack when I am like it is so good. 

Report Post Tip

It wouldn't be my favourite pizza topping 

I would have bbq sauce, Chicken, Bacon, Sweetcorn and red onions this is a great combination for a pizza.

Pretty much done with tomato sauce based pizzas these days and no idea why 

Report Post Tip

There is simply no other correct opinion other than yes, it is terrible.

Pineapple pizza took the lives of one of my dearest friends. Pineapple pizza completely destroyed my life and turned me miserable, it threw me out into the wilderness, it took those I loved more than anything in the world away from me.

And that my friends is why kiwi on pizza is the worst topping.

Report Post Tip

Our local pizza place only puts pineapple on april fools day. it sells out every year.

if you like it why not. 

Report Post Tip
It's fine, geolocation dependent!

I can appreciate some fresh hints on a pizza, but the classic hawaii concept is a bit boring. A good spicy, meaty variant with some pineapple would be my choice!
Report Post Tip

it just doesn't taste right, to me, the texture of it just is nasty. Pizza shouldn't be sweet and stringy/squishy. Fruit should not be on pizza! hahaha

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL