Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:47:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

Yes but I'm biased cause I don't like pineapple really. To be honest I think it's just too sweet to be on pizza.

Report Post Tip

Is pineapple meant to be eaten hot or cold? That is the real mystery. This a conversation I have had for hours with The Dormouse in a teapot. Unfortunately, it never goes anywhere because he is fixated on bats that look like tea trays in the sky and where they are at. 

Report Post Tip

It can actually be quite good, the only thing I don't like is if yoiu go to warm up the pizza in the microwave at some point then the pineapples get extremely hot. 

Easy fix though, just pick them off and re apply them after the microwave session.

Report Post Tip

I dont think its bad. I like pineapple. Also why would you judge people if they put it on the pizza. 

If you dont like it then dont order it on a pizza :P

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Pineapple on pizza is wonderful! My favourite is with ham, pineapple, mushrooms and shrimp. So yummy! Don’t get it very often though. I should consider that for supper tonight! May put in an order right now.

What the fuck is wrong with people. Pineapple on Pizza is an abomination that should not exist. That is the worst thing in existence and people who enjoy it should be arrested and sentenced to life in prison. Just the thought of Pineapple on Pizza gives me nightmares and makes my stomach turn. Gross.

This is one of those things you can do and it works but with limited ingredients.

Report Post Tip
Can't say I've tried pineapple on pizza, but I've tried pineapple and I've not liked it so no it's not a good combination for myself maybe for others but not me.
Report Post Tip
I personally, cook for living (high-scale), the flavor pairing is decent being sweet and salty. I personally grew up without such palete, i do enjoy the flavor, but satiated by one piece
Report Post Tip

I mean, I would never order it myself but if I was offered a slice I prolly would consider eating it. I mean I get the concept, I'm more of a pepperoni fan versus Canadian bacon with it though. 

Report Post Tip

Why should it be? Just because?

I enjoy cheese and blackcurrant jam, a tremendous but unusual combination.

Add to this roast ham and tomato sauce sandwiches :)

Report Post Tip

I really dislike pineapple on pizza.. even after removing it, the aftertaste is still there. Yuck :(

Some people also add curry to their pineapple pizzas.. now THAT is bad!

Report Post Tip

Should be illegal. Does not belong on pizza Banana slices however are fantastic on pizza \O/. 

Report Post Tip

I love pineapple on a pizza but there again i love it on anything lol with ham and cheese. 

So yummy 

Report Post Tip

short answer: yes

long answer: yeeeeeeees

Report Post Tip
Absolutely disgrace, putting pineapple on pizza.

I went somewhere once where they put pineapple in a burger.... helll nah
Report Post Tip

I would probably never eat pineapple on my pizza, but I also dont care what people put on the food they intend to eat. I don't have to taste it, so do you. 

Report Post Tip

It is the pizza of the gods. Do not let anyone tell you any differently.  The juice pineapple vs the hot crust of the pizza... oh stop.. I'm hungry now

Report Post Tip

Pinapple on pizza have I never liked, for me is it awful with sweet taste on a pizza, bacon and cheese on it is da best always.

But lucklily is the taste differnet  therefore we have thousands of pizz around the world, sad since its hard to chose in some countries then :p

Report Post Tip

Yes, pineapple is acceptable, if not desired.  You're all fruit racist if you don't believe "fruit lives matter"!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL