Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 23:06:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

If I had a pizza and there was pineapple on it, I'd still eat the pizza, but take it off.  Saying that, the mrs loves it :/

Report Post Tip

My standard topping of choice is a boring cheese and tomato normally, cos a good pizza don't need stuff on it. As far as pineapple, goes, I can deal with ham and pineapple as a topping, but put any kind of mushrooms on a pizza and that fucker's getting frisbee'd at ya face.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I dont get why people like pineapples on pizzas.
You can put anything on there, but not fruit! Vegetables? Sure. Meat? Always. Cheese, sauces, fish even, but fruit on a pizza.. why are people like that?
Report Post Tip

Disgusting a direct disrespect to all of mankind. Pineapple dies not belong on something as delicious as pizza.  We must look to eradicate all whom eat like this. 

Report Post Tip
Never tried it but the thought if it is surreal to me. Pizza is all about the meats. End of discussion.
Report Post Tip

Pineapple on a pizza all day, every day 

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza balances out the savoury side nicely decreasing the salty factor

Report Post Tip

It should be a crime IMO! Cooked fruit in anything not pudding is wrong. But pine apple on a pizza is just WRONG! Wrong I tell you. 

Report Post Tip

I used to eat Hawaiian pizza when I was little (ham and pineapple) and really liked it. Today, I wouldn't be opposed to it per say, but I shit on it for the memes and to annoy the pineapple pizza lovers.

Even if I wouldn't say no if offered, I still think that sweet on pizza doesn't have a place unless you make the whole thing sweet (ice cream pizza for example)

Report Post Tip

I used to think it was bad but then i saw someone have peaes and mayo on a pizza... utter abomination!

Report Post Tip

I thought it was rather strange to have pineapples on my pizza when my friend first suggested it.  But when the pizza arrived and I taste it , it wasn't bad at all in fact rather tasty. 

Report Post Tip

Worst topping on a pizza I've ever tasted. No exaggeration 

Report Post Tip

I don't really personally mind pineapple on pizza as long as it is like a barbecue base of sauce, when you mix the tomato base in with it I am not a big fan. But I am also not a fan of hot pineapple. I think it should be cool and refreshing. 

Report Post Tip

I do not really mind pineapple on my pizza. Maybe its a cultural difference.

Report Post Tip

Love pineapple on pizza.  Also have enjoyed pickled pear with proscuitto and gorganzola cheese....One of the best pizza's I've tasted.

Report Post Tip

A good pizza all depends on the sauce and a good crust, I prefer to make my own. I do like a pineapple, bacon and gorganzola/blue cheese pizza on occasion though. 

Report Post Tip

its probably one of the most disgusting things ever and if you order it because you like it, youre crazy and should be checked out 

Report Post Tip

I have never tried this, I am not sure as personally I love pineapple and pizza, individually. 

However, pineapple on a pizza just sounds strange to me. I don't get why anyone would enjoy that?! Sounds distasteful. 

Report Post Tip

pineaple on pizza,taste great. I'm a real stoner,and like to try different,make a munchie pizza   try it all you mike like the,things that taste good try it you will like it.   from a stoned as i get,the more chef cooking done.

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on SOME pizzas is not bad. There are some pairings that just don't allow for pineapple. That said, bacon and pineapple are amazing together. You get salty and and sweet. I also suggest spinach with that combination and if you're feeling especially risque go for a ranch or alfredo sauce instead of tomato.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL