Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 01:09:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

I always say it depends on what all your putting on the pizza.  If you just have ham then I can do that, you start adding other toppings to the pizza and then it can make it into something that just won't agree with my stomach.  I think it is because that fruit flavor just does not sit well with the grease of other ingredients or the spice of onions or jalapenos.

Report Post Tip
I don't care what other people have on their pizza, and what is on mine is no-one else's concern either, it's my pizza, I'm eating it
Report Post Tip

Ohhhh I Love A Good Hawaiian Pizza THo

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I enjoy pineapple on pizza a lot of times because it gets a nice sweet to the salty but I definitely think you need to pair it with bacon or the ham pepperoni out so much but it can definitely be good

Report Post Tip
Pineapple on pizza is a two things qestion, if you use pineapple from a can and use everything in it it's not going to be a good pizza.
But if you use a freas pineapple og is a much better taste.
Report Post Tip

Not necessarily a bad thing with pineapple on pizza, there are worse things that you can have on a pizza. I think i have read somewhere that people put bananas, avocados and peas. Even worse is when you dont put cheese on the pizza.

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on Pizza is ILLEGAL done! 😂

Report Post Tip

I agree with a previous poster about the kind of pineapple. Would have to be fresh and not the tinned kind. After all who wants a soggy pizza? 

End of day we all got dif taste buds. To me I am alright with pineapple appearing on my pizza. Mushrooms however... a firm no from me! 

Report Post Tip
Yes it's bloody terrible. Can't stand it. Don't understand it and never will. Like pinnaple with gammon. Makes zero sense. Why not throw a banana in there two...or a few grapes!
Report Post Tip
Just had papa John's last night and did the half Hawaiian half pepperoni. Not a fan at all on pineapple but I dont mind it on pizza oddly enough.
Report Post Tip

Pineapple pizza is the greatest thing to come from Canada.  You can't truly go wrong with it and its a sin if you think differently 

Report Post Tip

I love pineapple on a pizza but then again I love alsorts of pizzas. I haven't eaten much lately due to my diet of no carbs urgh. 

Report Post Tip

I haven't had pineapple on pizza since Junior year of Highschool. It was stage crew and we had stayed late to work on the peter pan sets. I remember thinking at the time "This isn't bad" but I was young then, times have changed. I'm wiser, better, and also know it just shouldn't be done. 

Report Post Tip
Pineapple on pizza is a big no. I. The same category as anchovies and tuna fish. Yuck.
Report Post Tip

If you like pineapple then you might like it. personally I will eat a pineapple and ham pizza but I am not going out of my way to get one.

Report Post Tip

I have never truly understood while people freak out about pinnapple on pizza. It really isn't that bad. I actually like it lol.

I didn't say I prefer it, but on occasion, it isnt bad.

Report Post Tip

It wouldn’t be my first choice of pizza, but I’d have pineapple on a pizza long before I’d have mushrooms on a pizza. As long as there is some ham involved, pineapple isn’t too bad on a pizza.

Report Post Tip

I don't think it's that bad, at least if you compare it to some other ingredients like Artichoke, broccoli or kiwi or bananas.
Pineapple kind of goes well together with bacon and ham. 

Report Post Tip

yes pineapple on pizza is a culinary sin as dictated by this self professed culinary pope. buffalo chicken however goes best on pizza with a  sweet and savoury sauce. make of this what you will.

Report Post Tip

It should be illegal, I think it's a crime against humanity. If the United Nations doesn't have a law against it they should. I think we need to have a Geneva Convention for Pineapple on Pizza. I think the constitution needs an amendment for this, it's probably the most horrible thing I've ever experienced in my life. Otherwise I don't feel too strongly either way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL