Get Timers Now!
X

Dec 03 - 04:34:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

I always say it depends on what all your putting on the pizza.  If you just have ham then I can do that, you start adding other toppings to the pizza and then it can make it into something that just won't agree with my stomach.  I think it is because that fruit flavor just does not sit well with the grease of other ingredients or the spice of onions or jalapenos.

Report Post Tip
I don't care what other people have on their pizza, and what is on mine is no-one else's concern either, it's my pizza, I'm eating it
Report Post Tip

Ohhhh I Love A Good Hawaiian Pizza THo

Report Post Tip

I enjoy pineapple on pizza a lot of times because it gets a nice sweet to the salty but I definitely think you need to pair it with bacon or the ham pepperoni out so much but it can definitely be good

Report Post Tip
Pineapple on pizza is a two things qestion, if you use pineapple from a can and use everything in it it's not going to be a good pizza.
But if you use a freas pineapple og is a much better taste.
Report Post Tip

Not necessarily a bad thing with pineapple on pizza, there are worse things that you can have on a pizza. I think i have read somewhere that people put bananas, avocados and peas. Even worse is when you dont put cheese on the pizza.

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on Pizza is ILLEGAL done! 😂

Report Post Tip

I agree with a previous poster about the kind of pineapple. Would have to be fresh and not the tinned kind. After all who wants a soggy pizza? 

End of day we all got dif taste buds. To me I am alright with pineapple appearing on my pizza. Mushrooms however... a firm no from me! 

Report Post Tip
Yes it's bloody terrible. Can't stand it. Don't understand it and never will. Like pinnaple with gammon. Makes zero sense. Why not throw a banana in there two...or a few grapes!
Report Post Tip
Just had papa John's last night and did the half Hawaiian half pepperoni. Not a fan at all on pineapple but I dont mind it on pizza oddly enough.
Report Post Tip

Pineapple pizza is the greatest thing to come from Canada.  You can't truly go wrong with it and its a sin if you think differently 

Report Post Tip

I love pineapple on a pizza but then again I love alsorts of pizzas. I haven't eaten much lately due to my diet of no carbs urgh. 

Report Post Tip

I haven't had pineapple on pizza since Junior year of Highschool. It was stage crew and we had stayed late to work on the peter pan sets. I remember thinking at the time "This isn't bad" but I was young then, times have changed. I'm wiser, better, and also know it just shouldn't be done. 

Report Post Tip
Pineapple on pizza is a big no. I. The same category as anchovies and tuna fish. Yuck.
Report Post Tip

If you like pineapple then you might like it. personally I will eat a pineapple and ham pizza but I am not going out of my way to get one.

Report Post Tip

I have never truly understood while people freak out about pinnapple on pizza. It really isn't that bad. I actually like it lol.

I didn't say I prefer it, but on occasion, it isnt bad.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL