Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 15:25:08
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [ > - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41
It depend on the one who is making it and the type of the pineapple, I tried it once or twice it was really good.
Report Post Tip

The ole pineapple on pizza debate, I have had it both ways. And it all comes down to mood. The real question is are these bafoons putting ketchup on steak

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I don't think it's that bad. I have eaten it a few times, but I didn't really think it suited for pizza. I am much more for olives on pizza.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I had a pizza with pineapple on it just last night. And I’m still here! I have not died in the night, I have not contracted any debilitating illnesses and my eyesight remains strong. I am therefore unable to defend any argument that states pineapple on pizza is anything other than a personal preference. This discussion seems more like a tired way to create a contentious discussion. 

Now, on the other hand, pickle on pizza? I witnessed this last night and I’m still not sure my valuation of the friend that ordered it, can remain untainted. 

Report Post Tip

tbh, its a little mid. Its cool, but kinda boring.

Report Post Tip

There are worst things to put on pizza for sure. Saw a pea pizza once and I'm still on a journey to recover from that. I might never be the same again. The old me is dead, long live the new me.Yeah, I think it’s bad, I’m not a fan of fruit on a pizza at all! That being said, to be fair, if you like pineapple on pizza, you do you and go for it! Just don’t give me any 😂It depends which kind of pineapple and the rest of the pizza. The commercial ones with canned pineapple are bad for sure! If you got real good fresh pineapple when you are in a tropical country, then hell no that stuff is good!

Pineapple on pizza is not bad. In fact it is a great way to eat pizza. People often knock it before they try it and it is a great injustice. The added sweetness to the pizza is often times the best combination. All be it a strange one. If you are more advanced trying it with jalapeños and bacon on a bbq sauce base pizza is by far the best pizza known to man kind and should be the gold standard for pizza
Report Post Tip

pineapple is the shit on pizza. pineapple is so good i get on my italian cheese bread and onions and bakon and ham. its the italian cheese bread

i have ever eat love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on a pizza is only as bad as you personally consider it to be, but it is absolutely subjective to you.  I personally don't like it, but if people want to (in my opinion) ruin a pizza - they should go for it!

Report Post Tip

It's just a trend to hate certain things and pineapple on pizza is one of them. 

I personally think it tastes really good. But i guess some people dont like a bit of sweetness or juiciness on their pizzas. 

Report Post Tip

I really hope that nobody talks crap about pineapple on pizza. It is one of the best things I have ever discovered... I will fight someone otherwise. >:|

Report Post Tip

I'm a firm believer in pineapple on pizza being one of the worst atrocities ever, it's got to be up there alongside people eating with their mouths open... Gives me the shivers. 

It is not bad. It is terrible!

It isn't a thing where I come from so I never had it. So I go by the mentality that a good thing with a good thing forms a great thing? I could be VERY wrong. I should order a pizza and buy pineapple.

I know a lot of people disagree but I personally love pineapple on pizza. It’s the sweet and salty plus juicy combination that I enjoy.
Report Post Tip

im not a fan on pineapple on pizza i do however love both pineapple and pizza separately but not together. I just dont like the salty sweet aspect on any food really.

Report Post Tip

Have never had it but multiple people say its good on bad pizza for some reason, what that entails? Who the fuck knows but I've never had it and I should probably try :p

Report Post Tip

Here's the thing. It taste good on pizza with some ham. The problem is, once you start putting ham and pineapple on the dough, is it really still pizza? I contend that it is not. If simply folding a pizza in half makes it something different (a calzone or stromboli), then putting some Hawaiian shit on it definitely makes it something different.

Report Post Tip

I'm not going to shame anyone for pizza toppings, but pineapple on pizza is not for me. I have an aversion to cooked fruit of any kind, which I know is weird. I don't do apple pie or peach cobbler or anything like that. I prefer fruit raw. Maybe if someone made a dessert/fruit pizza with cream cheese and raw fruits, I would enjoy it.

Report Post Tip

It is not. I surely love it ocasionally.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL