Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:32:40
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
How many bins do you have? Started by: Grin-22 on Jul 14, '22 07:01

We have two bins with the option for a third.

We have a green bin for general waste, a grey bin for a recycling and you can pay an annual fee for a brown bin for garden waste.

My grey bin was recently stolen by the binmen and I had to purchase a replacement bin, much to my chagrin. 

Hobbs, Summerlin blowhard, claims to have 5 (!) bins. How many have you got?

Anything over 3 and you also have to declare your position in the line of succession. 

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

Hobbs has 5 bins??? I think he might be headed for the looney bin soon.

We have 3 where I live (4 if you count paper as well, though that's not really a bin)

• plastic, metal and drinkcartons
  • greenery and foodwaste
  • residual waste
  • (and paper if you count that)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm William '5 Bins' Hobbs.

I have:

1. Generic Rubbish/Waste Bin

2. Cardboard bin

3. Plastic/Glass bin

4 & 5: Garden Waste

Technically also have a composting bin but I haven't included that as I'll generally just wang food waste into the black bin

Don't talk to me about bins. I have an enlarged bin - landfill, a recycling bin, a garden waste bin, and a food waste bin.

I've also got an antique bin from the early 1970s, the lid of which was banged on the pavement as an early warning siren to warn of security force raids in Belfast

I only truly love one of my bins.

I only have 3 bins   one for regular rubbish,  one for recycling and one for yard waste..  To be honest,  I can't imagine anyone actually needing more than 3 bins.

Bins are a way of life. We currently have 8 bins for our house in 4 different colors for various uses. 

2 Green bins - Garbage

2 Blue bins - Recycling 

3 Black bins - Garden/Yard waste

1 Metal bin - Burn bucket 

I can't imagine parting with any of my bins and they are all completely necessary and not an over-reaction to them changing the pickup schedule several times in the last two years resulting in larger than normal trash days. 

hmmm let me think...

1 black bin in the kitchen

1 grey bin in the bathroom

1 grey bin in my office

2 blue bins for recycling

2 large black bins outside for congregation of garbage from the other bins

Report Post Tip

Were we meant to be counting the inside bins as well Grin-22? If we are counting inside bins I will need to update my numbers again as my previous count was only for outside bins. 

Report Post Tip
I don’t have any bins in my current living arrangement. We have semi-convenient dumpsters for stuff going to landfills and a bunch of standalone recycling bins. None of which I can claim as my own personal bin. However, the recycling ones are supposed to be going away soon. The management here said we’re on our own trying to figure out how to recycle in the future.
Report Post Tip

Got 4 of them over here in the Netherlands.

1 gray one for general rubbish

1 green one for for food and garden stuff

1 orange one for plastics/metal

1 blue one for paper

Now i just need a bigger yard to have them all on my own property :/

Report Post Tip

I live in a condo, so it has 2 giant bins for each tower. Supposedly they organize the trash and sort papers, glass, metal and food for recycling.

However, even if they legit do it, it all end up at the city junkyard and it all gets processed at the same time rendering the recycling effort completely useless lmao

ah man i love my country

Report Post Tip

3 bins, but one is a lot smaller, like a mini bin.

1.  Green bin for grass and cuttings.
2.  Black bin for general waste.
3.  Brown mini-bin for food waste

then we have Crates not bins for various recycling e.g. metal, glass and plastics.   Any nappy style waste is seperated in yellow bags outside general waste bins.

Report Post Tip

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/img2022071.jpg

Enjoy my brilliant bin collection

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

I have four bins. One black bin for usual waste, one blue bin for cans and plastics, one brown bin for cardboard, and an optional bin for garden/grass cuttings. Exciting stuff.

Report Post Tip

I've only got the 2, but for a fee I can get 2 more of the same type. I've got the green trash can and a blue recycle.

Report Post Tip

We got these large dumpsters for our garbage that work quite well. You can put a shirt on if garbage in them every week. We also have our recycling divided into blue boxes for aluminum and plastic and a black box for cardboard and paper. No other bins though.

Report Post Tip

I've got 3. 1 for general waste, 1 for recycling and 1 for garden waste. My garden consists of mud so that one never gets filled. 

Report Post Tip

Hiro are you in Selby o.o

Report Post Tip

Indoor bins or outdoor bins? Outdoor, we have two general garbage bins, one recycle for city pick up and another recycle for what the city won't pick up. Plus a pop can bin and a plastic bottle bin so things are already sorted when we take them to the depot

Report Post Tip
I would like to enter into the bin debate. As a member of the better bins bureau. Oh wait it's OOC and no one gives a shit.

We have a paper bin, a food waste bin, a glass bin, a cans bin and a plastics bin. I have a bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and office bin as well for you inside bin lovers.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How many bins do you have?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL