Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 15:03:45
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26
Just BBQ some wild boar ribs for supper. Wife is adding Brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy.
Everything was wonderful

What are you guys having?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Tonight I will eac a grilled chicken breast marinated in ginger soy and garlic. It will be marinated for two hours in the refrigerator. With the chicken I have a twice backe potato and fresh spinach sautéed in garlic and lemon zest.
Report Post Tip

Meal replacement shake, apple, and broccoli. I had a full breakfast though so can't go overboard with dinner. 

Report Post Tip

I made some chicken in the pot roast with rice and beans and some nice homemade tortillas tomorrow I'm making birria tacos.

I should have done a thread like this years ago....so I could get food ideas from everyone else
Keep the ideas coming please.
Report Post Tip

Probably going to make chicken alfredo as we have chicken that he cooked and it needs to get used before it goes off like the moldy pesto. 

Report Post Tip
Today I cooked up some scallops, shrimp and lobster today. To full to even describe how it feels to eat that kind of expensive meal.
Plainly it was awesome
Report Post Tip

I have absolutely no idea what is for dinner this evening. And therein lies the fun. It could be anything really. I currently have a cold so I'm inclined toward a curry to burn it out. But then the day may roll out the unexpected and by dinner time we could be eating sushi. Who can say? Life is so unpredictable and rewarding.

Unlike these obligations. 

Report Post Tip

Tonight is planked salmon on the grill with a side of garlic asparagus and steak cut potatoes roasted in the grill next to the salmon.  Dessert is a chilled fruit salad with homemade whipped cream and an even chillier bottle of wine!

Report Post Tip
The wife made Champaign Shrimp Pasta, and let me tell you I’m wasted lol, jk but it was actually very tasty. I think I’ll keep her around.

Dinner was having yellow rice with a mix of fish all together, wasn't really bad and I basically cleared out my plate, would have again.

Report Post Tip

We made hummus plates. Curry rice with carrots and golden raisins, shawarma chicken, hummus, pita, and an olive, cucumber and tomato salad. Very delicious!

Thinking of busting out the instant pot for some chicken breasts. I have some korean bbq sauce that should match well...the only issue is what sides to use.

Report Post Tip
The mrs is pulling out the stops and doing curried chicken with rice and peas. Can’t wait to get some in my belleh!

Gotta appreciate that carribean cuisine :)
Report Post Tip

I'm having leftovers!

Consists of a sandwich with chicken, bacon, cheese, homemade guacamole, cucumbers and maybe a little extra dressing. Delicious!

Report Post Tip
Tacos
Report Post Tip

too often something i can warm, eat, job done like pasties or pies and microwavable mash.  when works 8-9 hours, travel 2-3 hours back and fore, the last thing i want is to make an effort

Report Post Tip

Salsbury steaks, mashed potato and some other side, I am not sure. Oh, and the daughter made brownies but I doubt there will be any left for dessert. I am all for easy quick this weekend. 

I've been working on perfecting my beef broth, so I've been doing a lot of pho knock offs. Tonight is pho with steak, green onions, peas, corn, and a side of Brussel sprouts. The dog is having dog food and an egg. 

Report Post Tip
The dog would like some of the steak I am sure.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL