Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 01:42:52
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

Rules

1: No godmodding (ie: being invincible, overpowered, etc.) 

2: No controlling other people 
3: You CANNOT kill another person(s)'s character without their permission 
4: You MUST allow the other person to CHOOSE to accept or avoid an attack [Note: there are some exceptions to this rule once you are familiar with the rules and the feel of RP battles, but you must still keep it in moderation; it cannot be a big attack (ie: cutting someone's head off, stabbing their heart or lungs, etc.) and you must allow the other person(s) to do the same.] 
5: You CANNOT say where a character(s) got hit, nor how they took damage (ie: you cannot say that their head exploded from being struck by a Lightning bolt [I'm talking to you, here, Grim. XD], they became crippled, they lost a limb, etc.) [Note: again, there are exceptions to this rule, as well; following the same exceptions as rules #4 and #6 
6: You may ONLY make ONE attack at a time, still following rule #4 [Note: again, there are exceptions to this rule once you are familiar with the rules and the feel of RP battles, but you must still keep it in moderation; you cannot go into a frenzy (attacks that count over 5 in this case) and you must allow the other person(s) to do the same.] 
7: You may not make any moves without giving the other person(s) a chance to do something (this includes running away, teleporting (not blinking), summoning things, banishing the person(s) (and it must be approved by the person(s), etc.) 
8: You MUST take damage at some point 

9. Npc Can be create the make the Rp seem ambient.

The day was dry and hot, the only good thing about it was the wind and even the wind seemed bad sometimes. The head did not last long, it was washed away by the heavy rain, the stink of rain on hot concrete filled the air for the rest of the day. Maleficus, or so he was known, we all had nicknames in this thing of ours, some were bold enough to use their real names, others hid it, for obvious reasons. I would like to believe we have some order in this La Costra Nostra, sometimes that order maybe fragile, and this world we make, the rules we live by and how we hand out justice may seem a bit inhuman to the average human. Though, there is one law, one rule that is stated since the beginning of man. Live by the sword. Die by the sword.

Night fell. With that rainy smell still in the air. You may have heard of him, you may have not heard of him. For those who knew Maleficus he was a man with dark red hair, and a rouge look to him, a light beard and a face that spoke pain. He walked down and alley way behind three Earners who were without doubt from the Banditos. These were of course neutral grounds, free to carry guns, but never to use them. Which was a much respect law, any Mafioso who lost his or her gun, would feel like they lost part of them. At least that is what Maleficus would feel.

The alley way stank, and it did not help that it was so close to a whore house, with women lined up against walls. You would think they moved their just for the business or maybe it was the other way around. You never trust a whore, you never cheat on your wife. How often those rules seem to be broken these days. He would approach this neutral ground bar, which he tried to come to at least once a week. He didn't like the new guard though, new faces seemed bad, especially when the guarded doors. The huge eight feet tall guard, dark skinned and with broad shoulders, looked down at maleficus with one hand out to stop him from entering.

" Sorry kid, this place ain't for you"  he said with a voice that made him seem like he was shouting, even though he was not.

" Are you fucking kiddin' me, you just let three bandito gangsters in, and I know they are gangsters" Maleficus gave the man a hasty reply, somewhat angered.

" Don't make me repeat myself kid " The bukly man said, turning to his coat back to show his gun.

" This is neutral grounds, I'm with the Maximal Crazy" Maleficus voice raised, he turned his coat also, showing the .45 in his coat.

The bulky guard only smirked not moving.

Report Post Tip

Aye, the day was sunny and the people were grumpy, thats what mostly happened in these parts. More gangsters then there are things to do, Silent D or better known as Demerci was a silent kid, never talking, never seen. Even at a young age people called him a ghost, a master of stealth and a master of the area. Or so he proclaimed him self to be. Silent D was crafty with the area, although he wasn't as stealthy or as masterfull as he thought himself to be.

Not far from where ''D'' was standing, he saw one of his buddy's getting in problems....Again.. Shaking his head  he looked at the from a distance before seeing both of them showing their weapons. Slowly going in a panic he thought of something which might lure away the large man, and prevent a shoot out. Again D didn't know what was going on. As he simply followed his instinct's.

D started to run towards the unkown man and Malficus, running faster then the average boy, he simply slammed his shoulder against the unkown man, with that  and a swift movement of his hand, D found the mans wallet taking it with him before running to the corner of the street as he turned around raising the mans wallet.''

'' Oi watch out you bloody lad!''

'' Sorry old man!''

''Wait.. Where the...''

The large man turned around to see D with his wallet, The large bulky man roared in rage as he started to run after D. D simply squeeling like a pig ran away, he had the advantage of space between the two of them. Though the large male could've taken larger steps. Simply going in a allyway as he ran into it, quickly hopping on one of the emergncy fire  stairs which covered the flats and buildings of the city, Simply climbing the stairs and to the roofs, he hoped that the man which was now after him lost interest or couldn't find D.

Report Post Tip

Wait.. Was that Demerci? a poor attempt to try to save Mal of course. Maleficus was not going to waste this chance, surely he was not going to ill the guard. Their was other means to go about dealing with uncooperative people, especially guards who had some hidden grude. Malficus slide his gun out of his coat and hit the guard with the bottom of the gun at the side of his head, knocking the man out.

It would be poor to leave the huge, bulky knocked out guard like this, so what better way than to drag him behind the dumpster. Dusting his hands off from a bit of dirt after dragging the guard behind the dumpster hopefully the man would wake up thinking it was only a dream, Maleficus looked up at the roof of the building, if he could see or spot Demerci. 

" D You UP THERE! "  

The flashing back alley light seemed to go dim for a short second and began to flash and go dark again as Maleficus looked at the roof.

Report Post Tip

Leo walking down the street and walked up an alley. He heard a commotion and a loud noise. He slowly walks down the alleyway when he gets about halfway down the alleyway he says, "Anybody out here?"

He keeps walking slowly and carefully. He looks to his left and sees an old dumpster that was partly open, he slowly opens it and looks inside and then quickly closes it after seeing the body inside.

Report Post Tip

down to see Maleficus, The male  smiled brightly as he waved leaning over the roof edge too much before flailing as he fell off the room, A loud eep could've been heard and the male was falling down to his end, or was he? Thank the lords that the dumpster was open as D fell straight down into the dumpster cushioned by the  thrash, Groaning slightly.

D's hand could've been seed grabbing the edge of the dumpster, his head popped out thanks to him  pulling himself out of the messy dumpster, with a groan he  threw one leg over the edge, and as soon as he wanted to pull himself out, he more or less fell out of the dumpster face planting into the ground. Soft sobbing  could be heard as D slowly sat up looking up at Maleficus

''You stupid twat...''

D went silent as he shook his head slowly standing up before showing him  two bills of 50$. Guess who was eating tonight? D slowly stood up, as he was getting tired of helping Maleficus out of trouble, it would get him capped in his ass one day he thought

Report Post Tip

Leo had just witnessed what seemed like a man falling from heaven, was this some young girl's dream, a figment of his imagination, or was it real? To find out he looks into the the dumpster, sure enough this had really just happened.

Report Post Tip

Maleficus would laugh, as he helped D out of the dumpster as he fell into it next to the unconscious guard, a stray cat running off into the blackness of the alley, which caused a dog to run by barking after it. 

" You must be the worst Mafioso in the history, and here I thought you were going to be the Jessy James to my Roman, sadly we still have a long way to go I see " Maleficus laughed only to turn around to see, a rather..familiar face.

This was Leo, Leo from Club Manvanni, he must also be here to visit the nuetral ground bar.0fcouse he had seen the  guard laying by the dumpster, so the Maleficus had to come up  with something swift. He had use his street smart, though his skill was not so good in it, his failed robber of a post office was explanation enough. 

" S-some old bum dressed in a suite attacked us, we had no choice but the knock him out" Surely..That was a no fail lie right? Then again..Leo was a Boss, maybe he would figure out what actually happened?

Report Post Tip

( Posting Order would be, Mal, Dem, Leo. Anyone who wants to join goes after, should they go offline, the person is removed from the list. Trying to keep things turn based. )

Report Post Tip

Yuki, running down the alley way, with food she had stolen, looking behind her seeing the man who owned the shop still chasing her, frightened, yuki was the sneakiest, and smallest girl. She maybe a girl but she knew her way around, but she was no muscled up girl either. running from the shop owner looking around scared out of her witts, that that she may get caught.

"Hey, someone stop her.."

" Hey, a girls gotta eat.... crap, no where to hide."

She would continue, until she saw the stairs to the roof, climbing, breathelesly, her heart pounding her chest, hoping he wasnt following her still, she sat behind the ledge catching her breathe, before she answered " Yes, and i have food.." 

She looked down at the person asking if some one was there or not.

Report Post Tip

Leo had just seen the small girl, bearing a great deal of food, hide next to the dumpster five feet away from him. He offered her help to stand up.

Report Post Tip

Yuki saw the male coming up to her offering her his help, grabbing his hand, she stood up looking around,

"Is he gone...did he leave." she asked, looking up at him smiling " Im Yuki, by the way."

She said softly as she waited for him to speak, looking to see if the shop owner was still around.

"Sorry,I didnt mean to disturb you, if i did, I apologize." She said looking at him softly. cold and scared, she didnt let him see it. so she stood there waiting for him to say something 

Report Post Tip

"My name is Leonardo, but you can call me Leo. He hasn't gone yet, I wanted to do you a favor before he left."

Leo walks over to the shop owner and looks him dead in the eyes.

He then asks him, "Did this young woman steal from you?"

The shop owner, obviously frightened, replies, "Y-y-yes, she did."

Leo then tells him, "I am a very important person in the city of Chicago. Now, I'm going to ask you one more time. Did this girl steal from you?"

The shop owner replies quickly, "No, I've never seen her in my life."

Leo then says, "That's what I thought you had said the first time. Now get out of my face before you don't make it home."

Report Post Tip

"Nice to meet you Leo, and you don have to" she smiled, 

Watching Leo walk over to the owner walker to the shop owner listening to the conversation he was having.

Her eyes would widen as he would say he was very important person, thinking to herself, he couldn't the Leo.

that every one was talking about,

" He isn't the Leo,that every one is talking about, is he." She asked herself out load.

She was completely stunned, frozen, her golden eyes staring widely at them, hoping he wasn't going to hurt the shop owner.

She stood their wondering if she should run, but she couldnt move except say " Boy, you have a huge reputation, dont you" she said out loud.

Report Post Tip

Leo watches the shop owner back away slowly and then break into a run back up the alley and head towards his shop.

"I am the Leo that everyone is talking about. I did that because I wanted to yuki. People like you sometimes need a second chance. A ways back I was just like you until Hetfield took me in. He had helped me out quite a bit. One day, you might end up helping me but only time will tell."

"You will need this."

Leo slips $5,000 into her other hand. 

Report Post Tip

Seeing that the two, the new girl, who of course once again, maleficus was somewhat familiar with, but not as much as Demerci. Maleficus step forward, seeing the Boss had forgotten about the guard on the Demerci was still shut tight to even whispered a word. 

" It's a pleasure to meet you Leo, I am Maleficus, a recent member to our...society if you will call it that. I take it you have come to the Bar " the place He was originally going before stopped by the guard. In truth the place was like a hotel, a bar a strip club and a restaurant in one, which made it a great meeting place for the upper structure.

Report Post Tip

" oh i see, well thank you. " she shook her head feeling some that felt like money being put into her hand.

" Well, you are very kind to give me that, but you dont have to, i can always find ways to get money, you are not the only who who knows their way around this place." she smiled

She looked up seeing someone approach them "Oh, hello Maleficus, im yuki by the way, i cant remember if we actually met or if we just seem glanced at each other." she smiled.

" hey Leo, you know i could use a bodyguard, to show me around, i mean if that would be alright with you." she smiled looking back him.

She stood there and froze realizing what she had just asked him, wondering if he really wanted to to do that for her, or if he just wanted to go home or something "Sorry, I shouldnt have asked that, right out, that isnt fair to you." she said softly looking down.

Report Post Tip

Leo says," I wouldn't mind showing you around at all. It would be my pleasure."

Leo then notices Maleficus standing near him.

Then he says, "Hello, Maleficus. Seems I have made two new friends in one night. How about we go into the bar now? Drinks on me."

Report Post Tip

"Well thank you, and sure, i will join you." she smiled. 

she started to walk slowly, wondering where they would go for drinks" im going to have to take it easy on the liquor, im a light drinker* she looked down blushing.

" I should probably go pay that man later, i feel bad for taking something that I didnt pay for, i probably got him afraid to even go out that door again" she smiled, looking down, remembering the look on the poor mans face, .she shook her head, looking around her.

Looking around her at the tall buildings," I remember being a little girl and going to that place, the peopel and the family were so happ, I'm surprised its still up, I'm even more surprised that the old man doesnt recognize me* she giggled covering her mouth.

Looking back over at him from the corner of her eyes, she noticed that he was quite infact taller than her, she looked up at the sky taking in its beauty, from all the lights, and the smell of the air, took her her breathe away.

Report Post Tip

Leo asks as they seem to be walking away, "Care to join us Maleficus?"

Report Post Tip

" I dont think, he disappeared as always," she smiled still look up at the stars

Standing there waiting for Leo to if he wanted to continue to walk to a place for drinks or wait for for the other male.

She was nervous out of her mind, she hardly went to bars or clubs, only time she went, was for odd jobs, or doing paid job for other people just to get money.

She didnt want to think about that, right then, she just wanted to relax and have a good time

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL