Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:14:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 … [ > - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18
For months I have been predicting a Saints/Chiefs Superbowl. But the other two possible spots I consider in the NFC and AFC are the Packers and then the Bills. Regardless I want the NFC to take it home, but as a Saints fan, and seeing it's now confirmed Brees will retire this year, I would love to see him win another Superbowl.
Report Post Tip

We made it. The god damn mother fucking Browns football team, Americas team, made the playoffs for the first time in 17 years. Sure, our head coach and at least 19 players are gonna be out for covid but we made it. And lets not forget, the Bengals beat the Steelers. Anyone can beat the Steelers. 

Report Post Tip

I would love to see the Football Team beat the Bucs and the Browns win over Pittsburgh, but I would love a Buffalo vs New Orleans super bowl! 

Report Post Tip

Was really hoping Indy would win that game, not that I really like them much or anything I just don't like the Bills... and I bet on the Colts. Wild card weekend with no Packers game is a bit odd. I guess I will just hope that Washington can eliminate Tampa tonight, our game against them was ugly I'd rather avoid a part two if possible. 

Report Post Tip

Who's making the superbowl?

I will have to say, Kansas City v. Green Bay Packers! Who's with me?

I think KC will repeat

Report Post Tip

Who Dat!!

I figured the Saints would beat Chicago but I'm really not looking forward to Saints/Bucs even if we had their number in the regular season. :(

Report Post Tip

The NFL season ended abruptly today because of covid and nothing that happens after today is actual NFL lore. This was just brought to my attention and is so sad....

Report Post Tip

Can't believe those stooges in Buffalo beat my Colts, I hope Baltimore goes over to Buffalo and get those losers ahttt out here! Lol but really I'm super stocked my Saints got the bud, and I hope Brees goes and get's his second super bowl!

Report Post Tip

I have never walked much football however being a native to Pittsburgh I do really enjoy the Pittsburgh Steelers however I heard they had a very bad game the other night but I don't follow football

Report Post Tip

After a strange year in sports. The Cleveland Browns won and conclude to further their records.     GO BROWNS BEAT  

Report Post Tip

Don't worry Samus_Aran.  The Saints going to kick the Bucks butt.

I sure hope so.  Got a good friend in Tampa and it's on. 

Report Post Tip

Maybe I am going slightly off-topic, but.. I really, really don't understand the F in NFL. Football should be a game played with your feet, right?

So, until a better name emerges, I suggest naming it handball from now on. The NHL.

Tammy pauses for a moment

and the Hockey League..? You mean Ice Hockey? NIL from now on, or NIHL if you'd like..

Report Post Tip

I was four years old the last time the browns won a playoff game. I'm not 29. But oh my what a win, makes it all worth it regardless of this week. We'll have to play absolutely perfect to beat the chiefs, but if anyone can do it it's this bunch big gritty shits in Cleveland.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Nathan, we did it. I still can hardly believe it but we did it. To not only get into the playoffs but to win our first game and kick out the MOTHER FUCKING STEELERS to do it! I am gonna look at that picture of Ben crying on the bench any time I need to get hard from here on out. 

Report Post Tip

Big Ben and the Steelers handed that game to Cleveland on a silver platter.   I was happy to see the Browns get that W.  Would love to see the underdog beat the Chiefs as well,  will be a high scoring game.  Just hope that the Browns have the ball in their hands for the winner at the end of the game.  Bet the over 

Report Post Tip

I say KC has it again this year.  It's about time though.  They've had that "All Star" lineup for decades, and it's just never been able to come together like it has the last few years for them.  I've been a fan my whole life and constantly watched them break/set records, half their team ends up in the pro bowl, lead their division...yet somehow never make it past game 1 of the playoffs LOL.  They deserve a couple superbowl wins like this.

Report Post Tip

Keeping the faith for my Baltimore Ravens :)

Report Post Tip

Lets go TB12. I just dont think he can beat the Chiefs in the superbowl! I switch my Green Bay pick to TB12 pick.

Report Post Tip

I'm still going with Aaron Rodgers and the Greenbay Packers but I figure Tampa Bay and Kansas City have a good chance.

Report Post Tip
As an Eagles fan, it sucks knowing the team is going downhill with no end in sight. After the super bowl I was expecting a decade of a success, and possibly another championship. Now the the QB is benched, the coach is fired and their GM is clueless on how to sustain a winning franchise.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL