Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 00:19:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

The Browns are 7-3 y'all. And they should win the majority of their remaining games. How 2020 would it be for the browns to go 12-4.

And lose in the first round, obviously.

Report Post Tip

Imagine IF Baker, has that Flacco like post season? 

On another note. Who's volunteering to play QB for the Broncos tomm???

Report Post Tip

Vikes should’ve won against cowboys who are in bad flow the last 2 seasons but meh.

This weekend home game should be able to win this one. Rushing game! #skol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hey Nathan, I'm loving watching my Browns every Sunday.  I'm old enough to have watched several teams go through the transition from mediocre to champion. I see the Browns on the path to becoming champions. Right now they are in that adolescent phase. They will make it to the post-season, get the shit kicked out of them, and learn from it. The next two years they will get gradually and consistently better, and in three years they will be championship contenders.

Report Post Tip
My steelers are dominating. Apparently though Vegas has new orleans winning the super bowl even though brees is out?
Report Post Tip

Cause Brees will be back before the playoffs. 

And I've been picking NOLA to win the SB 3 years running. Something always goes wrong. 

I didn't this year. So odds are they winning. 

Your welcome NOLA fans. 

Report Post Tip

Funny as hell looking at the original post 6 weeks later.

Pittsburgh has beaten everyone every given Sunday and don't show signs of slowing down. The NFC west could easily send 3 teams to the playoffs(RIP to the 49ers). Meanwhile, 6 wins could take the NFC east, and all the teams that wins the division gets is a shittier draft pick.

Pittsburgh and KC are the powerhouses, Saints got their shit together, and a bunch of teams that looked really solid, are showing cracks(Green bay, Baltimore, Tennessee.

It'll be an odd as hell finish...assuming we got that far.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

When the Steelers finally get to face the Ravens in 2021 it will be a pretty good match-up, but if it really does happen on Tuesday there should be no way the Ravens win with a practice squad trotting out there on offense.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm a Lions fan, lol. I was born in Detroit and live in Michigan. I have no choice. Well I do but they still suck and always have as long as I can remember.

Report Post Tip

PiscesIscariot I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm still not sold on Baker. He's just so inconsistent, he'll make these mind blowing tight window throws, and then miss multiple wide open throws into the end zone. If our pass rush can keep QBs down, and our run game can grind it out and keep the lead, we can beat most teams. But if we need to rely on Baker to bail us out against a top defense, I just don't see it.

Report Post Tip

Baker is another Manziel..

He's not good enough I don't think to win a superbowl, he's basically getting carried by the running attack. 

That generates yards and then creates opportunities for him to throw but if a team shuts down the run, I just can't see him doing it with his arm. 

Report Post Tip

As always, teams are rising and falling. 

AFC

Buffalo! Is a division winner in waiting... wow! 

Pretty standard from there on out...

Pitt, Chiefs, Titans. Joined by Colts & Browns.&nbsp;

And then a dead heat between the fins & Raiders. For the 7th slot.&nbsp;

...In the end, this conference goes thru Pittsburgh atm. One loss can change this. 

They need to keep a better record than KC. Or they are toast in the playoffs. 

NFC

SHOCKER!!! In some ways.

Like, how the hell! You going to host a playoff game with 6 wins? Really? Ehm. 

Anyways. Not so surprising, would be 3 teams out the NFC West going to the dance. 

How Crazy is that? Nah...right? Good. 

But yea. Then you got the real Shocker. No Brees...No problemo. 

Payton embraced the proverbial 'Lamar Jackson' but stronger offense. 

9-2 on top of the NFC. 

Followed by...yours truly the Brady Bunch. 7-3. Lock up 5th seed here. 

Road to the SB in the NFC, goes thru NOLA. 

Report Post Tip

Was surprised of how good the raven were even with a good number of people out because of COVID-19.

RG3 played well even tho he got pick 6 in his first drive.

Report Post Tip

Still crazy that 4 QBs for the Broncos were out... you'd think they might take care of their insurance options a bit better 

Report Post Tip

I think the Bucs' will take this years,game's there awesome.Tom Brady going to retire a MVP<

Report Post Tip

Week 13. Big one for playoffs and Fantasy playoffs. 

What do yall need to make it? If you havent. 

I have the highest scoring team in the league. Im also sitting pretty at 6-6 in the 6th slot. Coming back from a 1-5 start. 

I some how found a way to loose 3 games over 30 yards in points. 

Regardless. Mosterts back, Cook looks ripe, ARod, THill, ARob, KCupp...win and im in! 

Report Post Tip

Vikes on the bubble now for the play offs needs that easy victory.

looked at the schedule looks like all the favorites are going to win their games.

A lack of interesting matches for this weekend?

Report Post Tip

Anyone interested in the NFL watch the Pat McAfee show, it's a must see part of my day. Been doing some wrestling stuff, but his talk show talks about everything football and is a non bias non nfl media outlet that has good production value as well

Report Post Tip

Tebo that's a bit harsh. I'll agree Baker is missing too many easy throws and his success is entirely dependent on the running game and play action. The latter is not necessarily a bad thing, if we can run the ball like we have most weeks. But to call him another manziel? At least he's not out there partying every night or late to practice etc. I mean yeah, he got a blowjob behind the cheesecake factory but what fine Ohio man hasn't?

Report Post Tip

I’m happy to report that my Saints have (mostly) cleaned up from my last post. We’re on a 9 game winning streak, and have won the last 3 with Taysom Hill under center. It hasn’t been the cleanest but our defense has turned it on and are one of the top units in the league. If this defense can play this well once Brees gets back we’re going to be more than set. Who dat!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL