Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:24:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

Normally, I am pretty into keeping up with football and doing fantasy leagues and all that fun stuff, but for whatever reason, this year I just can not pull myself to watch and/or read about it at all :(

Report Post Tip

i'm a carolina panther fan so that says it all...constantly heartbroken...i can't get in to any sports really with the covid going on, just not the same sadly

Report Post Tip

I am watching the Browns vs the Steelers at the moment... this game is a little hard to watch with how bad the Browns are playing LOL. Love to see big Ben doing well!

Report Post Tip

Well that was one of the worst Green Bay games I have ever watched... now I am gonna go drink myself to sleep...

Report Post Tip

Pittsburgh   5-0   way to go'

Report Post Tip

Steelers all the way heading back to another good season....  5-0

Report Post Tip
Interesting fact I read earlier today: This is the first time the Patriots have had a record under .500 after five games since 2002.

Says a lot about how good the last 18 years have been for them, but I think most people will be pleased if they miss the playoffs.
Report Post Tip

Washington Football Team

Kings of the bottom of the NFC East. I love this division. Proudly the worst division in Football!!!

Report Post Tip

Gutted for Dak, but the Cowboys' 25 year transition period looks set to continue.  At least I've seen them have some success, unlike my English football team!

Report Post Tip

I'm Green Bay and although we lost in some fashion last night I think it's good for the team to not get complacent 

Report Post Tip
I am a diehard Chiefs fan. Losing to the Raises was... embarrassing to say the least. We're doing fine, but definitely not playing like Superbowl Champs!!
Report Post Tip
I’ve been a loyal Raiders fan for 35+ years, but find it hard to get excited as they have ripped my heart out when ever I start to think “this may be our year”.
Report Post Tip
I am originally a redskins fan. It is just killing me to think of what name the redskins will choose. Right now Washington football team is so lame.
Report Post Tip
I really have a hard time understanding why anyone gets paid as well as they do. When it just a sport.
Report Post Tip
Man this season is nuts with all the covid and shit and the chiefs aren't that great i mean the raiders aint bad but then steelers are killing it this year
Report Post Tip
This is the first season ever that I haven’t watched a single snap. Just getting tired of the politics of everyone. Of course I stop watching and my Steelers are undefeated......I’m sure I’ll be back to watching soon as bad as I want to stay away.
Report Post Tip
The chiefs got a player on defense named taco and one named bell on offense... This is a franchise lol oh and they fucking the chiefs with that base nfl contract on bell
Report Post Tip

The NFC east is trash. I hope the entire division sucks just so we can see a 5-11 team or a 4-12 team make the playoffs lmao. It'd be crazier if they manage to make the playoffs and then win the superbowl with a losing record. IDK if that has ever happened before.

Report Post Tip

As a die hard Browns fan, it is hard to be over confident in this team, even with their good starting record...

Report Post Tip

I am a Colts fan (I started watching football in 2004 when Peyton was QB and fell in love with the team). I think if we can get a WR and a QB, we could contend for the AFC

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL