Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:35:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

I'm hopeful that the Seahawks continue on this tear, but I doubt that their RB situation stays as good as it's been. If they pick up Antonio Brown, they're going to be leaning even harder on Russell Wilson (not like he's ever disappointed them, though).

Report Post Tip

What a development, Aaron Rodgers...gets hit by a truck. 

TB12 still got backs. 

RBs are dropping like flies. 

AB's got some comeback buzz? 

And Big Bens team is looking legit. Or is it Tomlins squad? 

To be continued...

Report Post Tip

Tampa signs AB. I'm looking forward to this now. AB is truly the most interesting man in football to me imo. He can play well on the field but off the field he has a lot of issues. Let's hope he doesn't screw it up.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Steeles vs titans tomorrow should be one of the best games this year so far...should be. Gonna be hard to stop derek henry
Report Post Tip
I’m hoping that the Baltimore Ravens will actually do something this year and not disappoint me like they did last year lol
Report Post Tip
Not quite NFL, but I just watched Rudy for the first time...
Report Post Tip
New England patriots need to get it today, I had a feeling this would happen after Brady left us.

I honestly wish they kept AB i knows he's a hot head outside of football but come on we had Aaron Hernandez, that boy was a savage. rip

Cam needs to step it up with the passing, and stay covid free.
Report Post Tip

Football is dead to me for the next few years. BOB gutted the Texans and they won't bounce back for quite a while. They'll remain above the dumpster fire teams only due to Watson but nothing good will happen anytime soon.

Pro football like any other sport blows chunks as far as I am concerned.

We over pay these people and they believe they deserve the money. Ha I say.

@SleepyHollow - don't worry. In Bill We Trust. Once we hit the playoffs, it is a different season! Yes we will make playoffs. Tampa has too many receivers and AB likes getting the ball.

Report Post Tip

I just dropped $50 on the Super Steelers its time for them to break my heart and lose by twenty points because that's just how the world rolls.

Report Post Tip

I dont know shit about the NFL and never watched a game in mi life. Seems a fun game to watch those, the tackles seem entertaining lol All I know about NFL is Tom Brady lmao

Report Post Tip

This season is going to have a dark horse win it. The power house teams have had some flaws. No one expected the Titans and Steelers to be undefeated for this long. The Chiefs still look strong if their defense can lock down. TB is still the goat at 43 years old so you cant count the Bucs out either

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Browns are 5-2 for the first time in I don't know how long! We lost Odell last week for the year with a torn ACL. Wondering what they might do going into trade deadline. 

Report Post Tip

Who's here for when the Patriots start off the season 2-5? What a good year to be a fan of the NFL.

Report Post Tip

The Vikings have been looking terrible.  Im afraid its gonna be another long day tomorrow.  Nothing worse than getting smoked by Green Bay. 

Report Post Tip

I gotta go with Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers this time, that's if he don't get hurt cause I think they have a good chance this time..... GO GREEN BAY!

Report Post Tip
Im calling it now... Steelers are going to the super bowl this year... That team is looking good
Report Post Tip

I haven't been paying much attention to the league at all. It's a combo of my teaming blowing and the world around me. Feels like a strange season.

Report Post Tip

I'd love to see Tampa in the Super Bowl, especially since Tampa's hosting the 2021 Super Bowl, but it's still anyone's game.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL