Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 22:05:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

well most of my family is for the vikings but i still died heart i want my cowboy dallas to kick butt. But i don't know how well they doing with everything going on in the world now days. 

But sound like Vikings doing better this year then last but only way to go it up.

Report Post Tip

The vikings are having a tough year and it will be extremly hard for the cowboys to compete without prescott I'd expect balitmore to crush them this evening. 

Report Post Tip

Fantasy playoff slots secured. 

John Taylor, feeling the heat...may win leagues this year. 

Eklers back, given your team is still in contention. 

On the real football side though. 

LV/Mia in a dog fight for that 7th slot. And they play each other in a few weeks. 

On the NFC side. WFT is staring down that division, just as much as the Giants. 

Rams/Hawks, will decide the other division. And then put a bow on it with GB, Saints & Bucs.&nbsp;

Then it gets a little interesting...

Vikes and Cards, duking it out for the last slot. 

Cards got Giants, Philly, SF & Rams left.&nbsp;

Vikes got Bucs, Bears, Saints, Det. 

Cards may well move all the way up to #5 or 6. 

Vikes....better start hoping, saints rest the starters. 

Crazy as it sounds. I think the Saints rest...Vikes get a chance at 7th slot. 

But in the end. 3 teams from NFCW make the dance....vikes barely miss out. 

Report Post Tip

Did anyone get a MR fanstay league together? I was thinking about doing it for next year, I didn't realize there were so many NFL fans around here.

Report Post Tip

Maybe a little bit harsh @Nathan..

I guess his work ethic looks to be better than Manziels.

I can't see the Browns ever winning anything with him as their QB, he's a solid middle tier QB.

Report Post Tip

I would definitely be interested in an MR fantasy league next year.    I don't know of one currently but there might be one around, not sure.

Also, the Eagles suck hopefully Jalen Hurts is the answer to our troubles but probably not....

Report Post Tip

I think there have been FFBALL leagues in MR before. I think, they are just run by pvt groups of friends. 

Never really done on a bigger MR level. 

And there are plenty of MR NFL fans. Its why I started the thread. 

Its probably the only topic of interest for me in outside. lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would love to be a part of a fantasy football league in these parts.   Count me in,  Skol Vikings!!

Report Post Tip

Man I can not wait for this Monday night. The Browns have been on a fucking tear. Baker needs to keep playing well and I think we have a good shot at the game. We're so close to the playoffs for the first time in a long time! 

Report Post Tip

Another Browns fan here, Herbert. I'm really enjoying this season and although I don't expect much success in the playoffs, it would be so sweet to see them shock the world.

Report Post Tip
So, here is a question for everyone. At this point in the season who is your MVP?
Report Post Tip

I mean, what kind of a question is that? Who's the MVP?

Two horse race. Between his Highness Aaron Rodgers 

And the Prince in waiting, his Armness Pat Mahomes.

Take Rodgers away from the cheese heads. And they maybe make the playoffs. 

Take Mahomes away from the Chiefs. And they should make the playoffs. 

Roads in the NFC goes thru titletown. Give that man his hardware: Aaron is a baaaad man!

Report Post Tip
I honestly think the bowl will be between the Saints and the Chiefs. Both have good pass offense. The best actually. And a solid defense.
Report Post Tip

Terrible loss by the Vikings last weekend.  Should of won that game vs the Bucs.  Controlled the game early but our kicker cant hit the broad side of a barn right now.  Missed 3 field goals and an extra point.  Throw in a few Tom Brady ref calls and that was it.  The fat lady was singing

Report Post Tip

Yo fuck lamar jackson's pooping ass, and fuck justin tucker too 😡😡😡

Most of all fuck andrew sendejo and the browns defense, just abysmal

Report Post Tip

Things aren't looking good for the Steelers right now and if they struggle against the Bengals I may need to change my name and where I live just to be safe.

Report Post Tip
Semi finals of fantasy this week. Having Zeke and Mahomes in same team used to be a dream but Zeke has really let me down recently.

There is quite a bit of money at stake up to 240 pounds for the winner.

Need some luck these next two weeks as everyone left has excellent teams.

My team this week: Mahomes, Zeke, Washington, Beasley, Davis, Waller, Gordon, Crosby, Colts Def.

I have some options on bench like Ronald Jones but looks to be out with pinky surgery!
Report Post Tip

Weirdest Semi finals yet. In the weirdest NFL season yet. 

Gaskin, COVID

Rojo, COVID

Playing against Fournette/Akers. And Brady/Evans. Kelce & C.Davis/Ridley

Spent all the FAAB on Wilson. 

ARod, ARob, Hill, Cook, Wilson, Kmet, Taylor

Show me your magic!!! 

Report Post Tip
How about those Jets, just cost themselves the #1 pick in the draft this year. They can’t even lose properly haha that made my day. Well that’s and the Patriots being eliminated. Hehe
Report Post Tip

Haha that's hilarious Magnolia, the Jets can't even lose when they're trying to. Now maybe the Jags will get Lawrence, who knows where he wants to go less. xD

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL