Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 04:25:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

How does the Dog Pound take it?  Almost like being a Viking fan.   They let the Jets beat em....ugh.

Report Post Tip

Well, that was an exciting performance from Green Bay.

This is easily the most excited I have been for their chances in a long time... especially if they can lock up the number one seed next week. Then the NFC playoffs have to come through Lambeau! :D

Report Post Tip
Don’t worry LuBu they will probably lose in the divisional round lol. Just kidding, they looked pretty good tonight, they keep this up they will be a real hard out.
Report Post Tip

Finally a good day to be a Steelers fan, and a bad day to be a Browns fan. Things are once again restored in the NFL and no one has to worry about which dimension we've accidentally fallen into for a few more days at least.

Report Post Tip

Steelers did great this weekend. wondering which teams of the AFC are going to push themselves up and get out the bubble.
I hope browns stay in because they are having a good season and have been coming from far.. 

Report Post Tip

Hey azathoth, F-you and your team

Report Post Tip

I think athletes are overpaid drama queens whom I respect about as much as Hollywood actors. I don't enjoy it at all, I know it's unpopular opinion and I've held it for pretty much my entire life. Fuck football. 

Report Post Tip

The NFL an the whole damn league is suffering losing players to COVID like last week the browns should of destroyed the jets what a bunch of shit 

Report Post Tip

Hopefully with the current way things are going we are finally going to have a super bowl of Saints vs Chiefs. Drew Brees vs Patrick Mahomes.  Would be a great game to watch and hopefully live up to the hype.

Report Post Tip

My Washington Football team is in the playoffs!!!

All you angry salty Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys fans can go eat shit. Let me enjoy this moment even if we get bounced by Tampa in the first round idgaf.

Report Post Tip

I just have to concur with NathanExplosion regarding his sentiment towards the Steelers.  It's never a good look to have a rapist as your starting QB, a giant pussy as your backup QB, the world's ugliest cheerleaders, and fans who are mostly inbred.  Browns fans, on the other hand, are astute, incredibly good looking, and of the utmost moral integrity.

Report Post Tip

Browns can't even remember that it takes all of us, I mean how long are they going to keep COVID in the building over there?!

Report Post Tip

It's all part of the master plan, McAfee.

Report Post Tip

I'd love to see the venerable Washington Football Team complete an underdog movie plot in beating the Buccaneers. The odds might be low, but they're never zero...

Report Post Tip

As an innocent bystander     I love the game.  all these bowl games  awesome to watch..  Especially Ohio State  go bucks,then they,WON   how freat is that.. ty 

Report Post Tip

Personally being a Patriots fan and them being out of the playoffs. I wouldn't mind seeing Tom Brady get some major success in the playoffs and maybe even yet another superbowl ring to cement himself as the G.O.A.T

Report Post Tip

noel is a gentleman and a scholar

That being said, we're probably going to get rocked this weekend. And if we somehow do manage to win, no way we beat the chiefs or Bills. But we're a good team, and getting better!

Report Post Tip
At this point I think the Bills are going to be tough to beat. Sure the Chiefs are the Chiefs but right now the Bills are playing at a ridiculous level. Stupid Bills...
Report Post Tip

being a ravens fan is tough sometimes, but hey, playoffs are here.

I think it'll be tough, but I'm thinking its possible LJ and the crew can pull out a win or two, but I'm not super hopeful. I have a lot of faith in the team, but it's been hard watching them this year at moments.

Who do u guys think will be in the superbowl?

Report Post Tip

I am trying to be positive that my Bears can pull off a win against the Saints... However, I am not optimistic... This season has been a total mind fuck

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL