Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 11:59:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

Well with the Covid a short season' but i' will take it love football,,and a Beer   ready to go...love the sport designed to attract others.

Report Post Tip

Apparently winning can be disappointing... who knew?

I guess I am glad that the Packers won yesterday but they played like complete shit and couldn't move the ball the entire second half. Next week against the Titans will be a good test, their achilles heel is definitely their run defense so I am curious to see how they handle Derrick Henry.

Report Post Tip

Vikes totally messed up for the play offs now :(

Report Post Tip

I think it's pretty cool to see the Colts and Titans doing well, same with the Giants slowly getting better. 

Report Post Tip

Vikings shit the bed once again.  When will they ever get over the hump and make a change.  Bleeding purple hurts the heart,  there is always next year they say.  Im tired of that line.  lmao

Report Post Tip
My Pittsburgh steelers looked horrible last night against Cincinnati. They are gonna end up losing to the colts and the browns the next two weeks prob
Report Post Tip

i'm a carolina panthers fan so i'm always disappointed...gone are the days of the expansion season we killed it in...and of course covid is wreaking havoc, like usual...i guess my second choice is the saints because my sis Dawn_ said so :D

Report Post Tip

LETS GOOO COWBOYS somehow even tho we have 1 of the worst season we can still make the playoffs. Somehow i feel like they should change that cause it totally not cool that we can make it with a 5-9 record so far while people with better are not making it

Report Post Tip
The playoff picture is starting to shape up. It’s time for Super Bowl predictions. I’m going with Green Bay Packers vs The Cleveland Browns. Yes, I realize the Browns are a long shot, but that’s my team so delusional loyalty comes in to play. And if by chance they defy the odds and actually make it, I look like a fucking genius.
Report Post Tip

My team is the Tennessee Titans and Im proud that they are doing so well. I havent really been following pro football for a while, so it was a surprise to see their record. Im from PA so everyone around here is a Pittsburgh Steeler fan. Needless to say everyone was kind of disgusted at the Bengals game. 

Report Post Tip

Man Browns are in it to win it at 10-4. Playoff chances hinge on the colts steelers game week 16 but either way they have a chance. Steelers lose and they can take the devision. Colts lose and they clinch the wildcard. 

Report Post Tip

It would be crazy if we saw Browns, Steelers, and Ravens in the playoffs. 

But I think we are looking at a Chiefs v Packers Super Bowl this year. I am rooting for the Packers, but the Chiefs are nearly unstoppable this year. Being a New Yorker, I am hoping the Bills somehow make it over the Chiefs, but who knows if they can stop Mahomes?

Report Post Tip
All I know is my 49ers did terrible this season but hey there is always better luck next season! Garropolo needs to step it up...
Report Post Tip

Totally going for the Saints from now on :) Going for the Superbowl this year!

Report Post Tip

Last few weeks of the season. Tons at stake. Byes, will def make it easier to move forward. And thats what the battles are about. 

The most interesting one left, is probably between Tenn vs Colts. Whos going to win that division? 

Also, Dolphins hanging on for dear life. However, their competition. 

Thats probably the wrong word. Cause they cant really compete with Baltimore. 

Anyways, its between Ravens and Fins for that last slot. How lucky are you feeling Miami? 

Till next week. 

Report Post Tip

i like nfl its cool an i like foot ball its ood bet on your time.

Report Post Tip

Looking forward to tomorrows game.  Vikings Vs the Taints.   I sure hope the kings dont turn into queens. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So the fat lady is singing again.  The Vikequeens give up a ton of rushing yards and 6 rushing TD's to Alvin.   Its tough being a Minnesota fan.

Report Post Tip

Didn't even notice there were football games on today until now, thankfully my line-ups were all set for fantasy. That would have been a shitty way to end an entire year of fantasy football...

Saints scored 52 points I see, good god.

Report Post Tip

ThomasCrown, helped me with some fantasy advice. Let's see how it goes and if I can win the Fantasy finals that i currently am in! It is only $400. But it is something! Lets go Georgie Kittle and the rest of my team!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL