Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 15:49:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

Well there you have it folks,  The 1-5 Minnesota Vikings ride the back of Dalvin Cook to beat Green Bay Packers.  The Vikings already without 2 starting cornerbacks,  have three more go down during the game and somehow manage to win.  Like they say,  any given Sunday....

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Like i said the steelers too the Superbowl and they just picked up another linebacker from the jets... Seems like the jets are selli g everything at this point...
Report Post Tip
The Chiefs are really showing up. I honestly was worried about the Jets game. I know it sounds silly to be worried about an 0-7 team, but sometimes that means they are hungry for the win. Like the Raiders game. Fortunately the Jets weren't lolol.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Hey dudes, the browns don't suck! They're not nearly as good as some people think they are, but they don't suck!!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As someone who's been a fan of Tampa since Mike Alstott, it's super cool to see us winning games.  As someone who has hated Brady for years, it feels weird lol

Report Post Tip

New England versus New York Jets as the MNF game is hilarious to me. I wonder if that will get flexed out or if we all need to witness the most turnovers in a prime time game.

Report Post Tip

I like seeing this much mix up in the NFL from last I checked. Haven't paid much attention this year, but it's really cool to see all the dynamics change and for past successful teams and future successful teams to be different. 

Report Post Tip

I do support Chiefs -- but since Pat started interviewing Aaron Rodgers every week, I found a newfound love and respect both for him and Green Bay Packers. I also love how ESPN, FOX Sports and all that schabang are quoting Aaron Rodgers from Pat McAfee show -- without actually referencing the show itself - lol. 

Report Post Tip

Thank god Browns are going into the bye. We're on the cusp of being a decent team but have the pitfalls of our past cropping up now and again. We need to get healthy again with have our team banged up and our two star players out. 

Report Post Tip

Dallas Cowboys are looking like a peewee squad right now. Going to be funny if they win tomorrow with what they're wheeling out there.

Report Post Tip
CHIIIIEEEEEEFFFFSSSS!!! Oh man. That game had me on edge for the whole three hours and twenty two minutes!!! That was a helluva game!!!
Report Post Tip

The Vikings and Dalvin Cook are on a roll.  You cant stop em folks.  Can you say MVP?   Best running back in the league.  

Report Post Tip

Never really watched NFL, you guys ever seen rugby?

Report Post Tip
The tompa bay gronkunceers got fucking destoryed today lmfao tom brady throw three interceptions snd looked like doooog shiiiit lol thomas came to play today
Report Post Tip

Is it strange? is it Voodoo that not only in the NBA and World Series that LA wins both so let's see how the Super Bowl works out, still going with Green Bay tho.

Report Post Tip
Half way through the season and to be honest I’m pleasantly surprised that the games are still being played. With as many people that go into a single game, I can’t believe more haven’t been postponed.
Report Post Tip

As a long time Bucs fan I still hate Tom Brady, but love the wins.  But seriously, we're not going to the SuperBowl

Report Post Tip

We're all about to witness a 10-0 team soon, everyone embrace yourselves for the Super Steelers.

Report Post Tip
I'd say old man rodgers should get that MVP this season dude is killing it.. Also call for chase claypool to win Offensive rookie of the year
Report Post Tip
This was a hell if a week for football a lot if great plays made like the deandre hopkins catch in the end zone or lamar Jackson bouncing around in the back field making 7 dudes miss. Still not sure why chubb didnt score that touchdown and just stepped out but that might be that high football iq shit
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL