Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 03:27:18
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [ > - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

I knew the man would do it. Since the beginning. You just DONT bet against Tom Fucking Brady. The Goat. End of story. Next year, he will be in the bowl again... The question is... Will The Patriots take Chris Godwin? Hmmmmmmm

Report Post Tip

That was quite the outcome last night. Brady is just about the winningest man in football. I've never seen the chiefs play so poorly. Mahomes had a shit performance but it may have been the fault of the O line

Report Post Tip
yeah, I lost a bet on the chiefs. only 20, but I thought that this would have been a closer game. Super disappointing.
Report Post Tip

tom brady is the greatest all time. im from new england and even tho he moved to tampa bay i am still a fan of him. he deserved to win and take a new team to the victory lane. it was good to have him on the patriots for the great length of time we did, him and gronk have def been a duo to compete against. wonder how long they have left in them

Report Post Tip
I had a bet at start of season on a Pats Bucs superbowl. Shame the cupboard is bare in New England but you don't bet against TB12.

That defence though, Devin White is definately my new favourite player and in my opinion MVP of the entire bucs playoffs. He was everywhere in every game.

Superstar in making.
Report Post Tip

It is even better, that Brady was like not even picked by NFL, I remember watching about him, the dude was barely even considered and then he started lacing them, pow, pow, pow! Guy is MJ of that sport that no one really understands, and there are yellow flags everywhere and QBs are as protected as Polar Bears, can't hit his weak side, SMH

Report Post Tip

I knew the Bucs would win this one :) I felt it. TB12 GoaT! I wonder how many players The Bucs can keep for next season. It is going to be interesting times in the free-agent period. I wonder what Brees is going to do as well. 
The Chiefs were very disappointing in the SB, they were very nervous even when they won last years SB :s

Report Post Tip

I didn't watch the Superbowl, regardless of how it went I didn't feel like hearing commentators drool over mahomes and Brady. I heard the refereeing was suspect but you generally expect that when brady is playing. That said, mighty rich of Chiefs fans to complain about refs in a blowout when refs were a major reason they got this far 🐸☕

Report Post Tip

They will probably, put one of the best LBs in the country on Kelce. If you know the name White. Your a Football fan. 

In the end. I think Thanos will strike first and hard. He will destroy the morale of the KC legion. But they also have a leader in their version of Captain America...why not Stark? Well, cause Mahomes, doesn't have that Bravada. He's got all the tools & resources of Stark though. And in the end. Mahomes will summon his legion. And they will score and often...

Two statements that I made before the SB. Well White is now hailed as superstar. Yeah! About damn time. Give some props to Todd Bowles too. 

And well, the Mahomie legion never arrived. So well call this the first part....Infinity war. I think well see Endgame next year. 

So lets start here. Those two OT's being out. Made Mahomes look meek and timid. Todd Bowles basically said, you can take the short plays, but there is going to be no deep bombs tonight. He put those safeties up top. Bracketed Hill and Put the stud White on Kelce. Just like I said they would. 

Problem is, usually even with ALL that. Mahomes usually has enough time to run, adapt and tear apart defenses. But then again, Mahomes got the Sam Darnold treatment this past weekend. He had no time. He was running for his life. And his WR's made sure they dropped them balls. 

Exhibit A: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93qyz007Pns

Now. Also take into account, and don't be shocked now. Mahomes ran for a grand total of 440 odd yards in the SB. Before he threw or got Sacked that night. Thats more yards than, his own offense mustered. Guy felt like Josh Allen/Lamar Jackson for a night....but those guys ARE running backs. Mahomes is not. 

All in all. The refs helped Brady, like they always do. And I challenge you to show me one instance where they don't, in the playoffs. Hats off to the guys preparation though. You don't get lucky, if you aren't prepared. He was prepared, the refs presented the opportunity...he capitalized. Its why I call him Luckiest of ALL time (LOAT).

Alas, I think we will see these guys go at it again. Will they both make it to SB next year? Idk. Thats hard in the NFL. But if we are lucky enough to see this matchup again. I think your going to see some Endgame level play. And Thanos will be Vanquished.

Till then. Cheerio NFL fans. It was a great season. When, they said..we wouldn't get past week 6. NFL did its job diligently. And we all needed the escape this year. At the end, a great year. Some fantastic football. And all 'Hail Rodgers'. I mean, they renamed the play after him...

Peace! 

Report Post Tip
The boat parade they are having is off the chain lol fucking brady tossing the Lombardi from his 2 million dollar boat to gronks boat lmfao imagine if that bitch went into the water... Them fans would drown trying to get the trophy
Report Post Tip

So what a Super Bowl.  Tom Brady and crew demolished The Chiefs.  Hats off to Mahomes tho, he played tenaciously.  Injuries and all.  I am sure we have not seen the last of him in the Super Bowl.  The real story tho is Tom Brady.  Leaves New England for Tampa Bay Florida.  Signs a whopping 50 million dollar 2 year deal.  He must be laughing all the way to the bank by now.  Well done Tom.  

So once again the NFL season comes to an end.  We will miss you until the next season.  Waiting.......

Report Post Tip

TB12 wasn't laughing his way to the bank. Rumor has it, he was seen drunk stepping thru the streets. :P

Report Post Tip

I'm already ready for next season, and with the Browns looking to be a big contender again it should be fun. How many months do we have to go again? 

Report Post Tip

Glad it's finally over, lost a bunch of money between the bets here and the ones I made with coworkers someone won over $2,000...fucking lucky bastards

Report Post Tip
Some of those Super Bowl squares thingies are super profitable. Though also correlates to how much each square costs. I’ve known ones that cost $200 up to $500 a square. Hella pricey but imagine the payout if you actually hit.
Report Post Tip

NFL

I barely know what that stands for LOL

I do, but I never watch any of it, and this year I had no clue was even in the Super Bowl.

Pretty sad considering I live in North America.

I rarely watch pro sports of any kind, if I can't play the game and enjoy it I'll be damned if I spend my time and money watch others play the sport and get paid way to much for playing a "GAME"

Report Post Tip
Tom Brady has never even been the greatest QB in any given year he’s played, much less the goat. “The Greatest” means the most highly skilled, not having the most trophies. He is not more highly skilled than Peyton Manning or Aaron Rogers or Drew Brees. There are 55 men on a football team. All the credit doesn’t go to one player. All the highlighting of single players in team sports is simply a tactic used by sports media to make the sport more easily digestible for the casual fan who might not understand how a team with a weak secondary might not fare well against a team who relies heavily on passing plays, but they understand Brady vs. Mahommes (even though the two men are never on the field at the same time). Like everything else, it has to be dumbed down for you meatheads.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Seems it is getting o so quiet here.. are we already checking out the draft prospects?
Guess this thread can continue from here on ;) Watching it closely this season.

Wonder where Trevor Lawrence is going to end.

Report Post Tip

I don't think anyone has to wonder where Trevor Lawrence is going to end. He's going to Jax, IF it was the Jets at #1. Then yea, maybe the media would be pushing for Law to pull a Eli. But since, Schefter is a Jax fan. They are more than happy with him, going to a crap franchise. Which is already showing signs of dysfunction...

As far as what happens after that? Thats whats going to be interesting. The draft starts at #2. There will be QB's taken. I don't even think, the teams have their boards set yet. Its early though. 

There is still Free Agency to go. Franchise tags to come. And trades to be done. 

Imagine being a Panthers fan, and thinking...that you could get Watson for CMC, Burns, RA, Teddy, & more. Like yea, Texans are sitting there waiting for players to lock up their, already messed up cap situation. While bailing out the Panthers cap situation...plus Texans have no draft picks for like the next 3 years. Where do these trade scenarios even come from? To think Watson will accept going from one Texans organization that has no resources, to another 'more' functional organization that has no resources. lol

But hey. Offseason story lines right? :p

However, if the Panthers pull this off. Texans will find them self in a bigger hole. With the same amount of resources. And one less franchise QB. Would be a heist for Carolina

Report Post Tip

So as a Saints fan this talk about Russell Wilson coming to our team, that would be amazing. Now Idk if that's true, but that would be amazing! I think we could really run with him at QB

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL