Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:33:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [ > - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

I kinda doubt that Wilson is going anywhere. But I'd be unsurprised to see Watson as a draft day trade. 

The Wentz trade was a total loss for Philadelphia, and given how well he did when Frank Reich was the Eagles OC, might be a big win for Wentz

Report Post Tip

I can honestly see both Wilson and Watson being traded for a buttload of 1st rounds

its a brand new world fellas

Report Post Tip

Watson I have no doubt is on his way somewhere else. He isn't having it. 

For Wilson, I think there is more to this. If they trade Wilson, they may as well just tear that team apart and start rebuilding. 

I am not sure Carrol will go for that. But crazier things have happened. 

As for Wilson, his best slot to win another ring is in Seattle. The next best place to be, would be Niners. But they aren't doing a inter-division trade. NOLA would make sense. I just dont know how they would pull that off. Maybe Dallas tags Dak and they trade Dak for Wilson. Again, the cap complexities. Plus it just doesn't make sense for Seattle. 

Its why, I think Seattle will sit down with Wilson. Try to find a way to address his concerns. And go from there. They are a bit handy capped in the sense that. They don't have very many draft picks or cap space the next few years. So they would have to get creative, to address the OL issues. 

Report Post Tip

So about 3 days in Free Agency. What are yall feeling about your teams? Feel good? Bad? Indifferent? 

I guess the Tom Brady way left NE. And the Splurge way entered. Weird as hell. But lets see if these major signings pan out. 

Otherwise, quietly Washington has built a good team. No QB though. 

Raiders, are doing something things. 

Chi got DENIED by the Seahawks. 

And well, pass rushers got PAID. 

....even so whats yall feelings out there? 

Report Post Tip

Bill is coming for TBs head. Let's see if it pans out the way it is showing in his head. Still not a fan of Cam, but maybe they will draft someone.

Report Post Tip

Fitzpatrick to the Washington football team... guess we will continue, as with the title of the team, to wait for a franchise QB.

It'll be fun to see how the draft goes this year, always interesting to see who makes moves and who gets booed

Report Post Tip
Been kind of a wild start to the new year. With the low cap and the way free agency has gone, can’t wait to see what all happens up through the draft come the end of April.
Report Post Tip

Fitzpatrick said it best... "Every week is a revenge week for me. I have been on every damn team" lmfao! Legit... almost there... I dont know how he can even handle being traded so much.

Report Post Tip

Well Desean Watson is in trouble so Im sure the trade to the Dolphins are not going to happen, but I can't wait to see what Tua can do, yes I am a Dolphins fan. Lots of big moves happening can't wait for next year for sure.

Report Post Tip
The Vikings are the fucking key to mediocre football you can’t get more middle than that.
Report Post Tip

I may be a bit biased, but I think the Browns have had the best free agency period of all so far.

They got the best safety on the market for below market value (with above market guarantees)

They got a versatile nickel corner that can slide outside in a pinch

They took a flier on a former first round pass rusher that could be revived from playing across from Myles "head crusher" Garrett

They picked up a starting caliber coverage linebacker

And the biggest key of all, THEY'RE NOT RESIGNING ANDREW SENDEJO

praise baby jesus

Report Post Tip

Well I mean. The Browns, did do good. No doubt. 

They could very well, be this years 'Bills'. 

Then you got the Pats. Big Ballers Bill....went shopping. 

Will it work out? Maybe? 

How often does FA actually work out? 

I guess unless your Drew Brees. 

Find the Scheme fits really. 

Some teams flaunted, some teams built. 

Look at the chiefs. One moment they didnt have a OL...now a legit one.

Rams regearing, although is there a division harder than the NFCW? 

Like OUCH! 

Bucs staying intact. Could Ravens get better w/o Judon? 

I think they did...

Ahm, and dont sleep on the Colts either. 

The NFCE got poorer, not the WFT. Like WTF?!?!

I cant really think of a team that did bad this year. 

Caps were smaller. Players got paid less overall. 

Most of these players, will own up to their contracts this year. 

However, Draft is going to fill the rest of the holes...

Report Post Tip

Can someone explain to me what is New Orleans plan at QB?

It's annoying me as heck

Report Post Tip

my beloved Jets will no doubt be home before the postcards as we say this side of the pond

Not sure even Flash Gordon could inspire them at the moment.

Report Post Tip

Ah good question Lin. I pondered the same thing. 

I was thinking maybe they would trade for someone? Perhaps Sam Darnold? Or someone else? 

At one point, it looked like Hill was the next guy up. However, now. 

I feel like Payton wants to give Winston a chance, before he does anything drastic. 

I mean, worst case scenario. NOLA starts Winston. They crash and burn to a 500 record.

And then address the QB next year. 

Or Maybe. Just Maaaaybe. QB's start sliding this year. Payton makes a HUGE draft day trade. 

And gives up either Thomas or someone alike. Goes up and gets a QB in the Low teens. 

Either way. The plan for NOLA at QB. 

Is TRUST in Sean Payton. 

Report Post Tip

The contracts for both QBs are expensive (Winston not so much, but considering our cap hell... it kinda is for a guy who is essentially a backup QB) but can be dropped easily, Mickey Loomis is a wizard on these salaries, it just feels plain wrong not to just choose one direction (punt not intended).

Im Team Winston btw, the guy can make all the passes, and with Sean Payton making the calls the guy can be a beast. I really like Taysom, but I dont think he has enough QB in him that would last 1 whole season. We've seen these guys who are double threats, teams eventually figure them out, and if he cant make the passes consistently, we're screwed.

Im pretty sure Payton is team Taysom tho, word around camp is that he sees the guy like a Steve Young, and more, sees him like a son. And tho I trust him, he has a big ego (remember when his agents were putting it out here the Cowboys wanted to poach him?) so I see him willing to die on this Hill (punt intended)

Report Post Tip

Cant wait for the NFL draft to start.   Im hoping for the Vikings to make something happen with their offensive line.  Although im sure Zimmer will want another piece for the defense in the first round.   Probably will go with an edge rusher or linebacker unless one of the 2 big OT's fall to them.   

Report Post Tip

NOLA going with Taysom Hill 100% guaranteed. Take it to the bank. If they start Winston, they won't make playoffs. And with neither QB will they compete with the G.O.A.T. Belly Checky is trying to compete. We will all see what happens.

Report Post Tip

So seems like everyone is amped for the draft....I like it!!!

With the draft around the corner, what are you guys looking forward to? 

The WR's? CB's? QBs? OL? 

Me personally, I am watching the rise of Wilson rather closely. 

This kid, was fighting for a starter slot. Now hes slotted to go #2 overall. People are calling his skill set parallel to Aaron and Patty Ma Homie. 

Thats weird to me. None called Patty anything. None wanted to draft Aaron. And yet...these kids are going to be them? Right? lol

Its funny to me how these comparisons work. 

All of the sudden, almost feels like the forgotten man. Fields, maybe the guy. 

But then again. Im no scout. And Wilson does look GOOD. 

However, we all know this. Draft is a crap shoot. I look forward to seeing who actually materializes out of this Hooplah. 

Report Post Tip

Draft is a big crap shoot,  never know what your gonna get.  Most of the time it takes two or three years to know, especially with the qb position.  I hope all 5 qbs go early and push down some higher ranked prospect that should of gone earlier.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL