Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:51:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … [ > - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

So not NFL yet but with Smith winning the Heisman, I'm thinking him and Chase are going to be the top 2 WR's to come out of this draft. What's everybody else think as far as this and where they may stack up against some of the really good rookie WR's this year?

Report Post Tip

The Bills did it tonight to knock out the fucking Ratbirds. Glad to see another Lake Erie Bro in it right now. Hoping to see a big win from the Browns tomorrw to get a big Lake Erie Bro game next week going into the big game. 

Report Post Tip

Today is the day.  Let's go Saint.  Who Dat say they gonna beat them Saints.   Not the Bucks.

Report Post Tip

Chiefs/Browns...I swear to god...KC better not lose this one somehow...they have that habit you know?  I'll never hear the end of it though from one of my coworkers!.

Report Post Tip

Drew Brees just threw an interception. 

I think I'm gonna be sick guys, this is it, we still got this but it's not gonna be like the first two games. D:

Report Post Tip

Oh well Samus_Aran they gave it a good shot.  I don't  know how if it would have been different if Brees was 100%. But great season for sure. 

Report Post Tip

My second favorite team is who ever is playing against the Packers.  I have to hand it to Sharon Rodgers though,  no doubt she should win the MVP.  They have certainly been spoiled with QB play for the last 30 years. 

Report Post Tip

The big game will be Greenbay Packers against the Tampa bay Bucs ...Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodgers and it should be a good one and I'm still going with Aaron Rodgers all the way.

Report Post Tip

Haven't even been paying attention to football this year. Once I knew the 49ers season was pretty much over I would only tune in to games when I had the chance, didn't go out of my way to make time to watch it this year... covid, injuries, it was a shit year for the franchise. Hope we bounce back next year!

Report Post Tip

Been a life long Packers fan - so good to see the bad man himself, Aaron Rodgers getting the MVP. I'm just hoping they don't trip up against Brady and the Buccs.

Report Post Tip

Been a few weeks. But here we are the final four. AFC and NFC championship games on deck. 

So since, Ive not made my appearance in a little. Its fitting I get a playoff edition in. 

Playoffs started beautifully. Miami didn't make it. 

Tennessee got stopped by the Ravens. 

Rams sent Jamal Adams and his cigar packing. 

Colts got robbed...but hey Josh Allen moves on. 

Bucs made light work of Washington. 

Bears didn't even belong.

And some how, some way. Browns prevailed over Pitt. 

Not much here....so on to the Divisional's. 

Bills again out last the Ravens. To say, that defense has been carrying that team, would be an understatement. 

But don't tell that to the Bills fans, that think Allen is better than Mahomes...more on that in a little. 

Bucs beat NOLA. I kinda expected it. I just didn't think, Bucs were going to NEED 4 turnovers...to score 4 TD's. 

Not exactly impressive, if you ask me. NOLA more lost that game, than Bucs winning it. 

Now what I came here for....

The Browns, were going to 'Upset' the Chiefs. Yea, right. I understand the playoff win, may have added to the HIGH. 

But yea, Mahomes injured. And yet the Browns couldn't close. And that opportunistic KC defense, that everyone talks shit about. Showed up. 

Bye Bye Dawg Pound. Good season. Bring on a real team pls. 

Last but not least. 

Probably the best defense in the country, played the Pacs.

Aaaaron is a baaaaaad Man! Always a pleasure, watching that man dice a elite defense. Didn't even break a sweat. 

Go win another one #Legend. 

So on deck now....

The pretender Josh Allen, better start praying Mahomes doesn't play. 

Cause if he does. Bills may as well not even show up. This isn't going to be pretty. 

On the other side. This maybe GB's biggest test yet. Last time GB played TB, they ran into a Buzz saw. 

If there is any QB that can play in the cold in Lambeau its TB12. But if he plays anything like this weekend. 

This is Rodgers game to loose. 

Should make for a fun weekend. I expect KC to blow out the Bills, IF Mahomes is healthy & playing.&nbsp;

I think the GB/TB game is going to be close. Battle of two legends. Home field should matter here. 

Two top QB's, battling for their place on the throne. Should be real close and interesting. 

Report Post Tip

Tampa Bay vs. Green Bay... war of the bays! I think the Packers can out last the TB12...The GOAT... although I would love to see TB12 win another one and this time without Belicheck!

Report Post Tip

How many games are there before we know who is going to be in the Superbowl this year?

I tried to google it and find out the info but it just kept giving me loads of nonsense really. What I really want to know... is Tom Brady going to make it to the Superbowl this year lol.

Report Post Tip
If Mahomes doesn't come back tampa and Buffalo. I see greenbay struggling against tampa next weekend. Timr will tell
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just a couple quick predictions,  I hate the Packers,  but think they still are going to win the NFC.  On the AFC side of things,  everyone is on the Chiefs bandwagon,  Im gonna go on a limb and take the Bills in a upset. 

Report Post Tip

I just had to get this off my mind. I haven't been seeing Tampa as a real candidate this season. I thought Saint would be winning the match last weekend. But here is the thing. Tampa is going to win the NFC, So it's going to be Tampa vs. Chief the SB :) 

Report Post Tip

I kind of agree.  I think the Chiefs are going to repeat. I think they will win it again this year. 

Report Post Tip
As a non-bandwagon Chiefs fan, I'm going to say if Mahomes doesn't make it in this week, we are going to struggle. Henne is garbage. But if he's in, Superbowl win babyyyyyy.
Report Post Tip

Mahomes needs to play in order for the Chiefs to beat the Bills, no way that Henne does it. On the other side, I really hope that Rodgers continues his great play and the Packers destroy the Bucs. Cause you know, fuck Brady!

Report Post Tip

Guys... Imagine the Bulls beating the Chiefs and making the superbowl finally.. only to face Tom Brady.. lmao! Now this would be historic and funny as hell!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL