Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 03:44:20
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [ > - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

If the Bills beat the Chiefs that would be amazing, I'm rooting for a Bills v Packer super bowl now that my team is out. BUT... I put money on the Bucs beating the Chiefs.

Report Post Tip

Well at this point I'm just looking forward to the Bills beating the Buccs in the Superbowl, but if the Packers or Chiefs win it I wouldn't be too angry about it. Tom Brady has had enough success in his career. Somebody stop this man.

Report Post Tip

Well the browns are out, but the "same old browns" narrative is finally over. We're going to be a team to reckon with the next few years (so long as we make good draft choices, eek). Stefanski is coach of the year. If we use this off-season to retool defensively, we'll be back next year. Hell, our defense wasn't even healthy at any point this season, so we're in good shape already if we stay healthy next season.

Report Post Tip
I’d agree with that, the Browns have a good future ahead of them. Guess the biggest question for them is do they really need Beckham? Seemed to do a lot better without him on the field.
Report Post Tip
Mr Brady still doing Brady things. I do think Green Bay will win on Sunday but that does not take anything away from getting Bucs to playoffs for first time in 13 years and winning a playoff game for the first time in 19.

The Bills could cause an upset even with Mahomes in the team they are a very good unit that have the tools to keep the ball away from Mahomes.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Brady is so clutch in the play offs.

I think if Adams can be locked down by the Bucs like Thomas in the last game, I do fancy them despite being underdogs. 

No real surprise that Mahomes made it out of the concussion protocol - definitely just all smoke that the NFL is keen to protect players imo..

Report Post Tip

While it's sad to see my Brownies out, I am rooting for my Lake Erie Bros over at the Bills. I think they can beat KC. Hell, we almost beat KC and we had a touchdown stolen by the refs. 

Report Post Tip

I can't wait for the NFL season to be over with, maybe I'll finally stop hearing about it at work from the one guy who is obsessed with it. Knowing my luck he'll start up baseball talk earlier... god help me.

Report Post Tip

wait! whats this i see? Suddenly Brady doesnt play for the Patriots and now he is clutch, badass, and such an epic quarterback? 

Even in his 14 seasons as Pats QB, he was clutch in the playoffs, clutch in the regular season, and was still a Badass QB that has and still holds many records.  

my my my, how the tables do turn...

Report Post Tip

At this point anything other than a Bills victory in the Superbowl will be disappointment for me. 

magnolia we did play better without him, but it depends on what we can get for him. He showed against Dallas he is the type of player that can take over a game, but I'm not sure he has a role he can accept here. The offense needs a player to stretch the field vertically, not someone who needs 10 catches a game to be happy

Report Post Tip

ahh it looks like my team might lose but it's not over yet, cmon Greenbay put your pants on lol!

Report Post Tip
Well, the super bowl matchup is now set. Definitely a huge Chiefs fan because watching Brady win another Super Bowl will make me sick. Serious that guy just needs to retire already lol
Report Post Tip

I thing the Chiefs will be a repeat but regardless Brady did look pretty good against the the Packers and definitely when the Bucks took down my Saints. 

Report Post Tip

And then there were two. 

Its bitter sweet in a lot of ways, I guess. 

Josh Allen was who we thought he was!!! A fake, overrated MVP candidate. Propped up on the shoulders of a top 5 WR. Take away Diggs. And Allen dug himself a hole, he never had a chance to get out of. Besides, that defense couldn't carry him this time. Bills never belonged in that game. End Of. 

Also, I feel for Aaron Rodgers. Guy out played TB12. Did everything in his power, to win that game. We learned, why drafting a WR would have been better than drafting Love. Hats off to the Todd Bowles defense for holding up. And, clearly the lack of a solid wr2 and that OL being paper thin, was the difference. Hopefully, they can address those flaws. And Aaron can run it back one more time. The inconsistent referee calls sucked, also how do you put the onus on the defense over Aaron...with the game on the line? Be better LeFleur. 

On the other side. The defending champions, are headed back to the golden round. Baby goat vs LOAT (Luckiest of All time?). KC, showed how they are the class of the AFC. They made easy work, of a team...everyone thought could run with them. They couldn't. Allen being the aberration. Anyways, KC doing KC things. Big players, making big plays, even after fumbling...looking at you Mecole. Good recovery. 

As for TB12. I mean, what can you say about the guy? For every ring there, is a call. Every SINGLE TIME. Never fails. Its almost like the refs look at each other. Go "Hey, thats TB over there. He's asking for it....Hes probably right. Yea lets call it". Hence, LOAT!!!

There is a bit of light in ALL this though. The 'Patriots Way' as they say. Doesn't really look like much now huh? I guess it was always the TB way. That team up north in NE, looks like a mere shadow of itself. A sense of jubilation, watching NE weep as their savior, carries another to the golden round. 10 SB appearances, behind 10 top 10 defenses. Question becomes...is 6-4 in the big game, classify as GOAT? Im sticking to LOAT atm. 

In the end, not many get to win back to back rings in the NFL. Probably the hardest sport to win back to back in. Go get it Baby Goat. Show the world, this league is YOURS!

Shout out to Big Red too! How can you not LOVE him!!! None is more deserving. Go Chiefs!

Report Post Tip

So on deck now....

The pretender Josh Allen, better start praying Mahomes doesn't play. 

Cause if he does. Bills may as well not even show up. This isn't going to be pretty. 

On the other side. This maybe GB's biggest test yet. Last time GB played TB, they ran into a Buzz saw. 

If there is any QB that can play in the cold in Lambeau its TB12. But if he plays anything like this weekend. 

This is Rodgers game to loose. 

And DAMN! Someone HIT the prediction from last week!!! 

Report Post Tip

Yeah, also feel for Rogers too.. just never seems to have enough of the weapons around him.

Bucs just need to take away Kelce and they have a chance against the Chiefs.

I wonder if we will see more of Gronk in the superbowl, Evans was very unimpressive in that last game. Couple of drops you'd expect most WR1 to make... 

Report Post Tip

Welp, here we are. The Cheifs and the Brady's Bucks. Who would have thought. I do have to say after watching that game against the Bills it makes me look at the Browns game a little better. We're the closest anyone has come to beating them so far. 

Report Post Tip

I’m not even an American Football fan, but I gotta say I’m looking forward to the Brady/Mahomes show-down. Should make for a good Super Bowl. Can’t see past the Chiefs this year though, after last nights performance.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to be the first to say the thomascrown is the Stephen A. Smith of mafiareturns.com. Can't stand to hear his opinion but I still tune in every week for it. 🖤

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure that I'm all that thrilled to be watching this superbowl. Hopefully it gets interesting somewhere along the way, but I don't feel too invested this year. Maybe it's only me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL