Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 11:03:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

Hopkins has to be the best WR in the NFL and it isn't even close. You could put a sack of moldy bread behind center and this dude would still find a way to have a 1000 yard season, and when he has a QB that can get him the ball its insane what he can do. But, personally I'd rather have that David Johnson guy.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

With a brown bag on my head I am Detroit Lions fan, we have a very fragile quarterback, so please do not knock Matt Stafford down, he will break his pinky toe, Thank you in advance

Report Post Tip

welp, I wish I was doing better in my fantasy team this year. Lost tons to IR. Odell Beckham, Allen Lazard, George kittle, dalvin cook for a little, Deebo samuels, Carlos Hyde. It’s been rough, but I’m like 7-2 or around there. Lost last week. Honestly, I haven’t really been watching anymore of the games on tv. Doesn’t feel the same with no fans. Idk, I haven’t been super impressed with any thus far. Go cardinals though...

Report Post Tip
Got a lot riding on tonight’s game.

Let’s go DK, Murray, Hopkins!

This one game could secure me a playoff spot.
Report Post Tip

I am really excited for tonight's matchup Alexei. It is going to be a good one. I have my money on the Cardinals though... I believe they can overcome Russell!

Report Post Tip

I'm just worried about my Ravens.  Still hopeful in Lamar though.

Report Post Tip
I don't really care too much about the NFL, was a Dolphin's fan when I was younger, then switched over to Green Bay when Brett Favre was there then kind of fell out with it. My nephew was selling tickets to a raffle involving random teams and and their combined score per week, so far I've won nothing but have comes close to at least winning back my money I put in. I figure once I lose all the weeks, I'll just stop paying attention again.
Report Post Tip

Go Cowboys and Saints. Sucks that both QB's are injured more that dak is out for the season. While Brees is set to be out till playoff due to like 5 broken rips and a collapsed lung

Report Post Tip

Do you think Brees will call it quits if Winston knocks them out of playoff contention?

Report Post Tip

Vikes are on a winning Streak now :) #skol!
Saints and Steelers looking very good too. I loved the win from Saints over Tempa. 2 matches ago.

Well, let's say Brees got better stats but doesn't have the overall wins Brady has in Superbowl, but still. Stats don't lie. for me Brees is the GoaT
I thought it was a nice Brees Vs. Brady match :)

This weekend got some nice matches lined up. 

Grabs popcorn

Report Post Tip

I was really hoping the Cardinals would make a run and beat the Seahawks, I hate that team. Still rooting for a 6 win team in the NFC East to make a playoff push just because that would be hilarious to watch.

Report Post Tip
Brees is out. Time for hill lol.

I’m able to slot him as my TE. Going to dominate this week in fantasy. Hopkins, Murray, dk did ok for me last night.
Report Post Tip

Not really happy with the Ravens right now. I mean, they're 6-3, which is respectable but man, I figured they'd be doing much much better. I guess it's still just a meshing issue.

The defense looks amazing, got a fantastic qb and a strong team overall, just unlucky sometimes and misplays >.>

LJ still looks great and I think he'll be a top man within a few years.

Also, poor Brees. Collapsed lung was it?

Report Post Tip

One of these weeks the Steelers are going to drop a game, but this is not that week. Going to be a(nother) sad day in Baltimore this Thanksgiving.

Burrow and Brees breaking their bodies. Not a good year to be a QB, but Alex Smith coming back means that anyone can, except for Brees who is hopefully considering retirement.

Report Post Tip

The AFC is kind of boring again this year, can’t see anybody beating the Chiefs. I guess the Steelers probably have the best chance but other than them there is nobody. The NFC though is still stacked, who knows who is going to come out of that pile on top.

I am a Green Bay fan and it has been a bit of frustrating year, overall they are doing well and winning the division but it’s been the same as last year in that they will look great for two or three weeks straight and then they’ll just not show up for a game and don’t even look like a playoff team. Not to mention the GM drafting a QB in the first round and refusing to get another wide receiver at all. They made it to the NFC Championship game, Rodgers is 36 years old...  and their GM doesn’t wanna get better now, he wants to worry about 3-4 years from now. Guy wouldn’t even give up a second round pick for Fuller. 

Report Post Tip
Not sure if ya’ll noticed. My Stillers are undefeated. Now the bad news. I’m superstitious. I haven’t watched a game yet. Do I break that streak and take on the responsibility of causing a loss???? Lol
Report Post Tip

Well. 

My Patriots are pretty bad this year to say the least, the most opt outs due to COVID, plus the amount of players that left in free agency. Top that with signing Cam coming off an injury with little to no offseason/training camp to get him comfortable... I'm honestly surprised we've managed to win 4 games and even be in some of the games we've lost. 

That being said the best thing for us now would be for us to lose out and hopefully have a good draft. Watching from the outside looking in I'd say it'll be Chiefs/Steelers in the AFC Championship game and Seattle/Green Bay on the other side. 

Report Post Tip

If I win this week in my fantasy league, and 3 out of 4 people higher in standings lose, I can take a first round bye in my playoffs. Might be a bit of a stretch but it can most definitely happen. 

Bye weeks are the absolute best thing to have going into the playoffs.

Report Post Tip
Baltimore isn’t doing as well as I’d like them to. And with Lamar Jackson getting Covid, things aren’t looking to good for my Ravens!
Report Post Tip

How many people think they might actually do the 16 team playoff in a bubble?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL