Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:10:37
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I'm into rap and heavy metal/industrial. It's kind of a big stretch but I love both. One more question, do you listen to music while you play?

Report Post Tip

If I like it, it goes into my playlist. It was some time ago that i realized i was restricting myself for no actual reason, so now I just enjoy whatever sounds pleasent. Unless there's topics I don't feel comfortable with.

Report Post Tip

I appreciate all music genres. While also  I  prefer real music not this crap that glorifies sex or doing drugs. 

The real stuff which is mostly not mainstream, because mainstream doesn't want truth in the music. It might make people think for themselves and remind them of their humanity and how truly alike everyone really is. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

with music i dont have specific genre that i like, i litterally just like certain stuff from each genre and/or certain songs from different bands and groups or singers....one that i like the most would be vivaldi 4 season, although i like from time to time to listen queens and acdc too which is kinda totally opposite from classical music

Report Post Tip

Mostly classics (Beatles, GD, Dylan, etc) and been in an Oasis kick for about 6 months now for some reason lol

Report Post Tip

I like mostly metal, and few other things, especially soundtracks of different stiles.

Though I usually don't listen to it as playing or doing other stuff, as I rather concentrate on the music when I listen to it and, especially with metal, loud and with many elements, would also distract too much from what I'm doing, and I won't enjoy so much all the sounds.

Report Post Tip
I'll listen to anything really. As long as I like the tune not arsed what it is....unless its like some shitty boy/gril band pop music...would rather stick neadles in my eyes
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I grew up listening to the music my parents like; sabbath, metallica, iron maiden etc. Loved them.

When I was an early teen, I liked avenged 7 fold, coheed and cambria, 3 days grace, etc. All super edgy bands, but I loved them.

I've grew past those phases but still like the music, but I'm more of a "whatever I feel like listening to right now" guy now.

Really enjoy progressive house. I really love the relaxed, chilled music that just lets me sit back and enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBmROluwLkc - this is more of a faster paced song I like to listen to when im just doing nothing but hanging around my computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavAXc5-HVc - another great one :-)

I grew up on gangsta rap and hair bands, to be honest I think it helped me appreciate to larger range of music. Most recently some one asked me to give my top 5 favorite songs. They included moonlight sonata, living on a prayer, paid my dues, light of the world... and I'm digging popular monster right now
Report Post Tip

So allow me to be the first to answer your question. It's impossible to give an accurate answer, perhaps the best answer is nothing. How can one possibly know what music everyone likes? 

Report Post Tip

Ha! I guess I should have worded that better.

Report Post Tip
I generally like all kinds of music, except for country which I have a strong dislike for as it just sounds like someone wailing and not singing. I grew up on rock mainly until I got to my teenage years where I transitioned to rap my all time favorite would be Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise. I remember hearing that on the radio when it first came out and just loving it only to never hear it again until way later in life. Now I mainly listen to rock/heavy metal, mainly whatever Amazon's Prime Music has playing on the artists station when I turn it on.

I'm a fan of pretty much everything but death metal, too much screaming and it's not really music anymore in my opinion. 

Report Post Tip

i'm a child of of the 70s so anything from Elvis to Ozzy, my all-time favorite band is from right here in the States, Aerosmith, i can dig on some Floyd or some Eagles, lots of great music

Report Post Tip

As the Bard once said, "If music be the food or love, play on." I listen to almost everything. Old Rock, Jazz, Weird Al,  some Country and Rap, Reggae, even Classical. All depends on my mood and how things are going. I am currently in a oldies/songwriters mood. Leonard Cohen, Dylan, Paul Simon, etc. (Thank God for YouTube (formerly Google) radio that makes instant channels for what you want to listen too. :) 

Report Post Tip

Ever since Avocato introduced me to Daler Mehndi's Tunak Tunak Tun I have been addicted to Bhangra music. Here is a link to that video he shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

When Im not listening to Bhangra I enjoy Imagine Dragons songs. They are great to workout to.

Report Post Tip
I like any sort of music I can get my hands on, whether it's new or old doesn't matter. Also depends on the type of day, then it could just be something moody.
Report Post Tip

I can't say I really stick to a genre or musician/group. I tend to take it more on a song-by-song basis. That being said, I guess my childhood makes me more inclined towards music of the rock/indie/blues variety. In the same vein, I could say I'm naturally disinclined towards EDM and music of that sort. But those aren't absolutes though. My playlist has a little bit of absolutely everything.

Report Post Tip

I listen to anything really. Mostly rap but I definitely open to listening to anything else. As long as it catches my attention then it doesn't matter. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL