Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:30:52
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Best Worst Joke Started by: ChibiMoon on Nov 13, '20 12:17
My wife and her friend were out to lunch when the temperature drastically dropped. They stood by her friend’s truck, shivering, while the friend searched for a key to unlock the door. My wife asked, “Can’t we sit in the truck while you find your keys?”
Report Post Tip

So did you ever wonder why the young strawberry was so sad all the time?

Pause to build suspense....

It's because his parents were in a jam.

Report Post Tip

My brother came back from school all motivated because he said he would be following a new diet from that day. We didn't really give it much thought until my brother really started eating his homework for dinner. When we stopped him and asked why he was doing that, he replied, "I was just trying to see how it tasted because my teacher said that the homework would be a piece of cake for me."

Report Post Tip

This is a Joke. 

Report Post Tip

Well, that didn't work....did it???

When it comes to jokesss...Do we have to say something funny? Can't it be rhetorical or stupid and still be funny? 

Report Post Tip

A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads “Talking Dog for Sale.” Intrigued, he walks in. “So what have you done with your life?” he asks the dog. “I've led a very full life,” says the dog. “I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home.” The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog’s owner, “Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?” The owner says, “Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!”

Report Post Tip

A very boring preacher spoke at a service. Afterwards, a member of the congregation told the preacher that his sermon reminded him of the peace and love of God. 

Rather pleased with himself, the preacher was delighted and asked the member why. 

"Well, replied the member, the peace of God because it passed all understanding and the love of God because it went on for ever"

Report Post Tip

My buddy is a truck driver. The other day he had the old tires on his tractor trailer truck replaced.

His vehicle was semi retired.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

An old woman is upset at her husband’s funeral. "You have him in a brown suit and I wanted him in a blue suit." The mortician says, "We’ll take care of it, ma’am," and yells to the back, "Ed, switch the heads on two and four!"

Report Post Tip

Two muffins were sitting in an oven.

One turned to the other and said, “Wow, it’s pretty hot in here.”

The other one shouted, “Wow, a talking muffin!”

Report Post Tip
Louie and his wife are listening to the radio when they hear the weather report: "A snow emergency has been declared. You must park your cars on the odd-numbered side of the street.” So Louie gets up and moves his car.

Two days later—same thing. "A snow emergency has been declared,” blares the radio. "Park your cars on the even-numbered side of the street.” Louie gets up and does what he’s told.

Three days later: "There will be a foot of snow today. Park your cars on the ...,” and then the power goes out.

"What should I do?” a confused Louie asks his wife.

"This time,” she says, "why don’t you just leave the car in the garage?”
Report Post Tip

Why is the cemetery so loud? cause of all of the coffin's :) 

Why did the chicken cross the road? to get to the other side (I still crack myself up on these dumbass dad jokes.

Report Post Tip

I recently took up blindfolded archery

I'm liking it a lot. If you haven't tried, give it a go.

You don't know what you're missing.

Report Post Tip
So there was this man in Bulgaria who drove trains for a living.
He loved his job. Driving a train had been his dream ever since he was a child. He loved to make the train go as fast as possible. Unfortunately, one day he was a little too reckless and caused a crash. He made it out, but a single person died. Well, needless to say, he went to court over this incident. He was found guilty, and was sentenced to death by electrocution. When the day of the execution came, he requested a single banana as his last meal. After eating the banana, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was flown, sparks flew, and smoke filled the air - but nothing happened. The man was perfectly fine.

Well, at the time, there was an old Bulgarian law that said a failed execution was a sign of divine intervention, so the man was allowed to go free. Somehow, he managed to get his old job back driving the train. Having not learned his lesson at all, he went right back to driving the train with reckless abandon. Once again, he caused a train to crash, this time killing two people. The trial went much the same as the first, resulting in a sentence of execution. For his final meal, the man requested two bananas. After eating the bananas, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was thrown, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was once again unharmed.

Well, this of course meant that he was free to go. And once again, he somehow managed to get his old job back. To what should have been the surprise of no one, he crashed yet another train and killed three people. And so he once again found himself being sentenced to death. On the day of his execution, he requested his final meal: three bananas.

"You know what? No," said the executioner. "I've had it with you and your stupid bananas and walking out of here unharmed. I'm not giving you a thing to eat; we're strapping you in and doing this now." Well, it was against protocol, but the man was strapped in to the electric chair without a last meal. The switch was pulled, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was still unharmed. The executioner was speechless.

The man looked at the executioner and said, "Oh, the bananas had nothing to do with it. I'm just a bad conductor."
Report Post Tip

When I'm up early, far too early, or I'm just generally feeling tired, I often describe the time of day as a "Pigs Tail". Most often prompts people to ask why, and it's because it's Twirley.

It's Toowerly.

It's too early.

Terrible, I know.

Report Post Tip
Tbf Bob the joke isn't that terrible, but when you then explain the joke it does kinda take away the funny!

So I guess that makes if a bad joke afterll lol.
Report Post Tip

An old woman is upset at her husband’s funeral. "You have him in a brown suit and I wanted him in a blue suit." The mortician says, "We’ll take care of it, ma’am," and yells to the back, "Ed, switch the heads on two and four!"

Report Post Tip

The poor man asks the rich man, "What are you getting your wife this Christmas?" The rich man replies, "Diamond earrings and a Mercedes." The poor man asks, "Why are you getting her two gifts?" The rich man says, "Well, if she doesn't like the earrings then she can drive to the store and exchange them."

The poor man nods. Then the rich man asks him, "So what are you getting your wife this year?" The poor man thinks about it for a second and replies, "A pair of slippers and a dildo."

The rich man asks, "Why those two things?" The poor man astutely responds, "This way, if she doesn't like the slippers she can go fuck herself."

Report Post Tip
What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef. What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef. Enjoy everyone.
Report Post Tip
My sister is having a tough time of it lately, she is recently diagnosed with diabetes and her hay-fever has basically prevented her leaving the house all summer. So I said I'd try to cheer her up by getting her a present, nothing flashy just flowers and chocolates
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best Worst Joke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL