Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:52:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 … [ > - >>> ]
Best Worst Joke Started by: ChibiMoon on Nov 13, '20 12:17
Honestly I dont even think that the worst joke ever been thought of. Wait about to year 4500 then we will got it.
Report Post Tip

Why were the forks disappointed on Valentine’s Day? 

All they wanted to do was spoon.

What did the pickle say to the other on Valentine’s Day? 

“You’re a big dill to me.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A husband took his wife and her best friend out to dinner, they saw a drunk at the bar.  The wife's friend said look at that drunk guy I dumped him 10 years ago.  The Husband shook his head and said look at him he's still celebrating.   LOL

Report Post Tip

What do you call an acid with an attitude?

A mean oh acid.

I heard that oxygen and magnesium were going out and I was like OMg...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

What's the difference between kinky and perverted? Kinky is when you tickle your girlfriend with a feather, perverted is when you use the whole bird.

Report Post Tip

Why do seagulls fly over the sea?

Because if they flew over the bay, they would be called bagels…

Report Post Tip

Knock knock

Who's there?

Boo

Boo who?

You don't have to cry about it...

Report Post Tip

What do you call two birds in love?

Tweethearts!

What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream?

"I'm sweet on you!"

What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine's Day?

A hug and a quiche!

Report Post Tip

What did the pillow say when it fell of the bed? 

"OH SHEET!"

Report Post Tip
What did the farmer say when his tractor rolled down the hill?

There goes my tractor 🚜
Report Post Tip

Why did the chicken cross the road? 

Because the chicken behind it didn’t know how to socially distance properly.

Two grandmothers were bragging about their precious darlings. One of them says to the other, “Mine are so good at social distancing, they won’t even call me.”

Report Post Tip

My favorite joke of all time is.. what computer can sing?

A dell

Report Post Tip
Well done Enzo, that is indeed a horrendous effort. Perhaps I'm biased though as I find Adele to be a boring singer, the minute she comes on I switch the station on the radio.
Report Post Tip

How many Ta'veren does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None, one of them just holds it up and waits for the Wheel of Time to turn around them.

How many Aes Sedai does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Only one but she'll make 10 other people want to screw it in for her.

You ever heard of the guy who invented Velcro? It was a total ripoff.
Report Post Tip

Why did the Dragon cross the road?

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills.

What’s an Aes Sedai’s favorite drink? 

Apple Saidar.

What do you call a dragon that likes sex early in the morning?

He who comes with the dawn.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will believe them but if they tell you a wall has
wet paint, you will have to touch it to be sure?

If someone has a mid-life crisis while playing hide and seek, does he automatically lose because he can’t find himself?

What did the pillow say when it fell off the bed? 

"Oh SHEET!!!" 

Report Post Tip
So there was this man in Bulgaria who drove trains for a living.
He loved his job. Driving a train had been his dream ever since he was a child. He loved to make the train go as fast as possible. Unfortunately, one day he was a little too reckless and caused a crash. He made it out, but a single person died. Well, needless to say, he went to court over this incident. He was found guilty, and was sentenced to death by electrocution. When the day of the execution came, he requested a single banana as his last meal. After eating the banana, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was flown, sparks flew, and smoke filled the air - but nothing happened. The man was perfectly fine.

Well, at the time, there was an old Bulgarian law that said a failed execution was a sign of divine intervention, so the man was allowed to go free. Somehow, he managed to get his old job back driving the train. Having not learned his lesson at all, he went right back to driving the train with reckless abandon. Once again, he caused a train to crash, this time killing two people. The trial went much the same as the first, resulting in a sentence of execution. For his final meal, the man requested two bananas. After eating the bananas, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was thrown, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was once again unharmed.

Well, this of course meant that he was free to go. And once again, he somehow managed to get his old job back. To what should have been the surprise of no one, he crashed yet another train and killed three people. And so he once again found himself being sentenced to death. On the day of his execution, he requested his final meal: three bananas.

"You know what? No," said the executioner. "I've had it with you and your stupid bananas and walking out of here unharmed. I'm not giving you a thing to eat; we're strapping you in and doing this now." Well, it was against protocol, but the man was strapped in to the electric chair without a last meal. The switch was pulled, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was still unharmed. The executioner was speechless.

The man looked at the executioner and said, "Oh, the bananas had nothing to do with it. I'm just a bad conductor."
Report Post Tip

A guy took his girlfriend to prom. He waited in the ticket line for a really long time but got the tickets. He went to rent a limo and waited at the rental line for very long, but he eventually rented it. He went to buy flowers for his date and the line at the florist was really long, but finally, he got the flowers. At prom, she asked him to go get some punch. He went to the refreshment table, and there was no punchline.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best Worst Joke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL