Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 06:43:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

being as old as i am i would have stick with Psycho

Report Post Tip

I thought the Saw series was pretty good!

Report Post Tip

I don't particular like horror movies.  Movies like Jason and Halloween make me laugh.  They have people do the dumbest things.

In some of the movies I would have been gone. 

Report Post Tip

I just remembered one that I saw in the theater with a friend and that really scared me..

The Nun! Omg that one was really scary. But at the same time I really loved it. Scary movies are pretty much my thing, so I will probably post more movies as I remember seeing them. Lol

Report Post Tip

I'm a big fan of the Halloween series.    Not sure why but always liked those.    Not sure if it's considered horror or not but also like the saw movies.   

Report Post Tip

There is meant to be a reboot of the Hellraiser movies coming out at some point. I am hopeful that they dont fuck it up cause Pinhead is probably one of my favourite horror characters.

Report Post Tip

I love the Saw series. I thought the movies were brilliant. Not that Im a fan of blood and gore but the twists and turns kept me interested. Not the type of movie that I can watch a second time though.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Exorcist did it for me and Omen there was The Changling that one was good too! And The Amityville Horror that was amazing the original!!

Report Post Tip

im not much of a horror movie person but i have been forced to watch a few. if we are comparing horror mocves that i enjoyed the most I would have to say Friday the 13th but.....

Ig you are refeering to the scariest horror movies paranormal activity that one really go me shaking in me boots

Report Post Tip

First of all i ain't a big fan of horror movies. I ve watched a few like the conjuring, the ring, nun, so on. I don't like them simply because they can't frighten me. However, I like the Shining a lot as it was more than just a horror flick, so, more chills down the spine works for me

Report Post Tip
Watched the Exorcist : The Beginning 2004 on Netflix over the weekend. Really good film I enjoyed it not overly scary at all but fits the criteria.
Report Post Tip

One horror movie that I love is Ghost Ship. 

Don't really know why I love it, but I used to watch it over and over. I also love the music in the movie. 

Report Post Tip
A toughie, there are so many good horror movies. One of the best imo has to be orphan, it's great storyline and plottwists keeps you gripped. Am also a huge fan of the conjuring series and have just recently seen the conjuring 3 what was pretty decent.
Report Post Tip

One of the horror movies I enjoy the most and love to get scared of is The Conjuring. Like seriously so scary.

And Annabelle too is one big favorite.

Report Post Tip

Pretty much any of the Netflix horror films, but the exact opposite would be one of the best horror movies ever made. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

alot and i mean alot of horror movies have affected me in ways that iv never believed possible, but if id pick one horror that really did the job that would be  Battle royale... i mean when you think about it... even the kids i disliked in school wouldnt deserve that shit.

Report Post Tip

If anyone hasnt seen The Descent, I would highly recommend it. It has all kinds of spooky. Definitely worth a watch.

Report Post Tip

I don't usually watch horror, but I watch saw it wasn't horror as much as just killing in the worst possible way, and The nun was kinda good, 

I'm not sure if there is some horror I would find good to watch, ah yes IT was really good too.

Report Post Tip

I recently started watching SAW movies again. After watching the fist few minutes of SAW 1 I remembered why those films are so messed up haha. 

Report Post Tip

The conjuring series were the best for me i think but i also like anything gory or horrific, big horror fan besides those like scary movie and other spoofs. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL