Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 07:44:39
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

Has anyone watched the new Halloween movie? I'm a horror fan, so I don't get scared. I'm just wondering if it's worth going to the theater or streaming on my firestick?

Report Post Tip

Drake, It's not very good.

Report Post Tip

As cliche as it is, The Shining was definitely one of my favorite horror movies just because of how good of a movie it is in general. When I was younger, the movie Insidious scared the shit out of me for some reason, because when I watch it now I find it kind of comical that I let myself get so scared of it haha

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i haven't watched a lot of horror movies, but i really enjoyed "get out"

Report Post Tip

Just recently caught that movie Barbarian and while it's hard to say which movie I've seen that scared me the most that movie did a pretty good job at keeping the tension throughout. 

Report Post Tip
Ghostbusters
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Horror movies are my cup of tea so it takes quite a bit to impress me. Recently I watched "Lights Out" and talk about the heebie geebies. It was a good one for sure. Haven't watched one since that can match it. 

Report Post Tip

Oh I do not like horror movies but for me it is definitely Paranormal Activity. I remember the dread when everybody went back to sleep and the camera time would fast-forward until, yea, it starting to run on normal speed again... The footsteps on the stairs (I still cannot sleep with my bedroom door open) and also the fact that it came with different endings in the cinema, at home etc. made it really creepy.

Report Post Tip

Saw a film a while back called A Dark Song. It's about a woman who wants to complete an old occult ritual and hires a guide to help her. They have to seal themselves off in a house until the ritual is complete. The film was not at all cheesy and really well made. I was quite taken with it. 

Report Post Tip

I finally watched "Winchester". I wouldn't say it was the best horror movie, but it certainly held my attention with many jump scares. 

The story is loosely based on Sarah Winchester and her unusual constant construction of Winchester mansion. The staircases leading to nowhere, the 44 stairs that elevate just 10 feet and enunciator intercom system she had in the mansion are all true. The mansion can be toured 364 of the year. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL