Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 08:15:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

"The Descent". I made the mistake of watching it when it originally came out and then a day later finding myself on a camping trip which had a few of my friends finding a cave and wanting to check it out. Needless to say if you've seen the movie you'll understand my hesitation at checking out said cave.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Honestly, the best horror movie i have ever seen would be Christine (1983), most of the other horror movies out there are kind of chesey like chucky and Friday The 13th.

Report Post Tip

The Saw series was pretty good one, then Friday the 13th, Jason, Freddie Krueger, The Ring ofcourse.

Report Post Tip

I just watched Escape Room, which is sort of horror.   I thought it was going to be cheesy but was better than expected.

Report Post Tip

I've never really 'got' horror films, I don't enjoy being scared. When I was about 13 I saw Nightmare on Elm Street, one of my friends had managed to get his hands on a copy so a group of us watched it. I suppose I enjoyed the camaraderie that came with a group of lads watching something together and being scared as hell together, but the movie itself, didn't really enjoy it.

Report Post Tip
Ive never really been big on hottie flicks but every once in a while I like to watch them. For me the best horror movies are the ones that are based on a true story. Some horror movies are just so out there though.
Report Post Tip

Scary Movie, just give me the shivers....its just so scary, so scary it has the word scary in the movie title, for real, kept me at nights...anyway that was mine. 

Report Post Tip

I dislike horror movies because majority of them are just jump scares, and I despise jump scares. I love the movie Tusk. I suppose its debatable whether or not its a horror movie but I think it is, and its also quite funny. 

Report Post Tip
I'm not really a fan of horror movies, but I watched and they were really good, The nun, It and Annabella, I really enjoyed them.
Report Post Tip
The 13 ghost is the best . That shit was heat I watched that shot for the first time when I was like 9 . Damn movie kept me up a couple of nights
Report Post Tip
I’ve really liked the conjuring movies also the Annabelle and the nun I thought they were all connected and part of one universe.
Report Post Tip

I'm an older player here, but when I watched Jaws as a kid, it rocked me bad. I would look into chlorine pools (no joke) and to this day, swimming in the open ocean gives me the shakes. I swam across this channel with a few 100 folks as an adult and I kept sliding off to the side and I was thinking that the sharks would be thinking.. this is the dumb weak one, let's eat him

Report Post Tip

I've watched a fair bit of horror movies, and the really good ones are rare to come by, but some the best ones imo are probably It (the new one), Cabin in the Woods, Sinister (1 and 2) and The Others. There's probably still a few more out there I can't think of though!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm a sucker for the classic horror movie Jaws. I know it is a huge reason why a good chunk of my friends are afraid of swimming in the ocean. Well between that and Lake Placid. 

Report Post Tip
Spirits
Report Post Tip

Not a big fan of horror so the things I'll write here aren't necessarily scary, more like it'll keep you up at night going "whaaaa". I like the Korean movie Parasite, Us (2019), and all the Final Destination movies!

Report Post Tip
The Republican Party

It’s fucking terrifying to watch
Report Post Tip
Growing up, Friday the 13th was really impactful. Then the Omen made you think. Then I eventually stayed at the Stanley Hotel where the Shining was for filmed. And who can forget the awesome low budget film Blair Witch Project.
Report Post Tip

I used to be high into horror movies, but I simply haven't seen one in a long time. Maybe I should shack up a chick and watch some horror movies with them and see where it goes! lmao. I always loved the Freddy and Jason movies!

Report Post Tip

I've always been a fan of the Halloween series.   Although they probably made a few too many of them.    The saws are entertaining for me.   I recently saw Escape Room which exceeded my incredibly low expectations for it going in.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL