Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 15:46:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

Damn it, it's got rid of after a few days of being offline. What kind of shit is this. fxxx it, 

Report Post Tip
To be fair, I think there’s a real lack of good, quality horror movies and franchises these days. I’m not sure whether that’s because the movies aren’t as good, or people are more desensitised now and most stuff’s been done. However, I do really enjoy the Conjuring franchise. I do always get The Conjuring and Insidious franchises mixed up though, for no particular reason. I’m not a fan of The Conjuring spin-offs though, Annabelle 2 being the only one I found scary.
Report Post Tip

One of the first scary horror movies that I saw was Hellraiser I and II, by the time I saw III I was completely desensitized and laughing in the theatre at the "grossest" parts.  I am a Freddy Kruegar STAN over the mutes like Michael and Jason.  I would give my soul to Pinhead like totally

Report Post Tip
Has to be The Exorcist.

After that just remember to find The Ring slightly scary and anything else was just more comical than scary due to the silly special effects etc. I recently watched a well produced , with a decent plot and a bit scary production on Netflix called The curse of the Hill Mansion. For horror movie fans I’d recommend it.
Report Post Tip

If any one hasnt seen it yet check out "no one lives" or "Mr brooks"

Report Post Tip

Hmm, it's not my favorite but I had a really good time watching Hush

Report Post Tip
Not so much a horror more a thriller/ horror I liked was Identity, but probably the best one I seen & the Hollywood version wasn't too bad is the original The Ring from Japan... if you don't mind subtitles it's actually alot more full on than the Hollywood remake
Report Post Tip

I think the shining is a classic for good reason. The twin scene was extra harrowing, in my opinion. And even though it was filmed a long time ago, it still manages to stay relevant

Report Post Tip

best most recent horror movie i've seen has got to be As Above so below such a good movie and not many have heard of it seems like.

Report Post Tip

My favorite Horror movie would have to be "The Cabin in the Woods". Due to all the other horror movie tropes being joked about, the way it ended by not having the "good guys" winning, and actually having a consequence for the directors not killing off all the "teens" correctly. 

Report Post Tip

The cannibal massacre, really old movie i watched as a kid. Damn that shit was scary.

Report Post Tip
Depends on the horror concept you have. But regarding the usual movie one "horror" category I would say The Thing. Very accurate specially this day in age,regarding the behavior of most humans when panic of contagious disease is next door...
Report Post Tip

I hate horror movies for two reasons. Most horror movies are just not good films that rely too much on jump scares and the other reason is that I am a massive bitch when it comes to spooky stuff.

The scariest horror movie I've seen is Hereditary and I only watched it because I was forced to watch it. I hated watching it yet I also couldn't look away.

Report Post Tip

One horror movie I liked cause it was a little different was "Devil" most of the plot takes place inside an elevator. If I say more I'll probably spoil it lol.

Report Post Tip

The Devil Rides Out is a good one, I seen it when I was a teen and it scared the shit out of me but back then it was under a different name but if by chance check it out you will be entertained with horror.

Report Post Tip
I really enjoyed Eden Lake, but I’m also a complete sucker for all of the Friday the 13ths, as well as nightmares, and Halloween’s and pumpkinhead. But honestly if it’s horror I’ll likely watch it and chances are I’ll enjoy it.
Report Post Tip
The correct answer is the japanese versions of The Ring or The Grudge (Ju-on). These movies are straight savage.
Report Post Tip

I am usually not a fan of horror movies but I really like The Shining which gave me chills down the spine. Apart from that, i'd say the Sixth Sense was a fantastic watch as well especially the plot twist. Otherwise i hate the conjuring, the ring series, mirrors, Final destination series etc

Report Post Tip

For Gorey psych/Horror I would choose Hellraiser as a top with Hostel  then Saw.  For Slasher Horror it is Nightmare on Elm street, Halloween and Scream. For Indie anything from Rob Zombie.  I love so many Horror movies that doing this was a challenge and I am nowhere near done...

Report Post Tip

the night of the living dead is what i think of when i try to think of a good horror movie. idk it may be a bias towards vintage media on my end when i formed the opinion that i did.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL