Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 05:44:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

The conjuring series has been enjoyable but I'm forever a Halloween and Nightmare on elm street fan boy

Report Post Tip

Conjuring series have been enjoyable, but the last one was just missing something to me. I can't quite describe what it is that was wrong with it, maybe the satanic witches stuff, since I know that's not really an accurate depiction.

Report Post Tip

Gotta go with Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. Best trilogy ever lol

Report Post Tip

I don't know that I actually consider these the best, but my favorite is the Texas chainsaw massacre.  Something about how it could have actually happened to that extent and I would not be surprised at all.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to thank everyone who posted in this thread and while I agree with most of you, I'd like to hear of some "not so popular" movies. Maybe some that are under the radar. I love horror and would like to see some new movies. If you could, post about some disturbing movies that I might not have heard of. thanks!

Report Post Tip

hands down insidious, its really scary man, and it break my mental as a kid, make me never see horror movie again, ever

Report Post Tip

Oh my where to start there are so many good ones like the one with the chainsaw, then theres the guy with scissors on his hand, guy with the hockey masks but my fav of all time Book of the Dead. Thats right its not even a B movie more like a C.

Report Post Tip

I'm a big vagina when it comes to horror movies, so I haven't seen many. However I once made the mistake of watching the Fourth kind, about a decade ago. To this day I still get chills at 3:33 am and when I see owls :S

Report Post Tip

beasty just go watch the Spanish version of REC. Or Descent if you havent seen it. Then if you feeling really brave, go watch Ju-on 1 & 2, the japanese versions of The Grudge.

Report Post Tip

Anyone before the 90's see like the best ones.. All the classics!!.. Nightmare on Elm Street.. Halloween.. Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It feels like these days it's more about the shock factor than actually feeling creeped out.. Also feels like comedy has to be implemented in some way, shape or form.

Report Post Tip
You really can’t beat all the old school horror movies. Yeah sure watching them now you can tell how bad the graphics and all that stuff is but back in the day most of them gave me nightmares lol
Report Post Tip
For me personally I love horror movies, but I don’t run across many that actually scare me. Insidious was pretty decent though
Report Post Tip

Not sure if it was the best but surely one of the best I have seen was The Ring (the Japanese version). It had such a great atmosphere and the girl that did the killings was just awesome.

Report Post Tip

I enjoy The Conjuring movies and I'm gonna watch the new movie soon. Just gotta find a friend to watch it with xD

Report Post Tip

Just started watching the fear street trilogy on netflix, part one is out today. I remember reading the orginal RL Stein books they were really good, hopefully the netflix movies are just as good. Netflix can be hit and miss when it comes to making films, the babysitter was terrible and the babysitter 2 was horrendous so fingers crossed fear street is good.

Report Post Tip

Cannibal Holocaust.

Also 1 man 1 jar ^)^

Report Post Tip

I think house of 1000 corpus had a great plot and great visual affects I also enjoyed how the movie tide into the devil's rejects which was another great movie done by Rob Zombie I think all of his movies are good

Report Post Tip

Cabin in the Woods. The best mix of horror and camp there ever was. Makes fun of the all the tropes in all the right ways. 

Report Post Tip
I watched “A Tale of Two Sisters” recently and thought it was excellent. I wasn’t sure whether I’d like it at first, but found it really good.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Best as it scared me at the time, as I watched them when I was very very young.

Jaws and Cujo.

Swimming has never been the same.

I watched it again as an adult and could not believe how bad the filming was but the music was just... terrible for kids.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL