Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 09:50:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

I'm not a horror fan so I don't have a huge background of movies to choose from. But one that has always stuck with me is the fourth kind. I still get jittery whenever I see 3:33 am 😱

Report Post Tip

one of the best horror movies I seen was when I was younger, it had Christopher Lee and I think Peter Cushing in it and it was about Devil worship, the Occult and human sacrifice and it had the Angel of Death in it and I always remembered it but I could never remember the name of it.

Report Post Tip

i enjoy older horror movies like The birds, the cornyness of the older movies is flat out hilarious at times.

though there are a few cliche's in horror movies that just make me roll my eyes everytime i see them, im surprised i cant see behind myself yet.

Report Post Tip
"The thing" ok it's Sci fi but I remember I was a kid and was terrified with it. Also classic exorcist, for that time was scary as shit, and a recent exorcism movies ate also good.
Report Post Tip
" Quite Place " it is nerve shredder. Full of tension gave us new experience. I holded my breath so many times didn't even dare to move because it will make any noise.

I like this movie but I didn't like feel exhausted after watch this
Report Post Tip

Time to time I'll watch some home videos from my childhood. Now let me tell you, that is some scary shit. 10/10 I'll watch just to scare the living life out of myself. 

Report Post Tip

Best horror movie? How can I put this... I'm a fucking pussy when it comes to anything horror. I need someone to hold me when I watch or play things that are scary. Don't know how others do it, but I commend them.

Report Post Tip

I like zombies a lot so things like Train to Busan do it for me, but I also like psychological horror as is plenty of people suffering mental health issues, so feels more likely.   So things like Wendigo with drug-induced actions and Mandy appeal to my darker side

Report Post Tip
Wouldn't class it as a horror movie nowadays but at the time it was. Scream

Loved it and cos I was quite young when it first came out I used to shit myself every time the house phone rang!
Report Post Tip

good horror movie? didnt see good one for ages, its either something stupid or just massaccre, blood killing etc more like action not horror

Report Post Tip

The best horror movie I've watched in house of a thousand corpses

Report Post Tip

My favourite horror movie is probably either Candyman or The Exorcist. I was too young to see The Exorcist in the cinema, but I did go to see Candyman in the cinema. Scary shit when you’re living alone. Took me a month to stop investigating every bump in the night.

Report Post Tip

thats a hard one because there are so many good horror movies. but I guess the classics like halloween Jason and Texas chainsaw massacre would be my top choices.

Report Post Tip
An old one that deserves a remake is: The Return of Count Yorga.

And old vampire movie. Any vampire movie to me is a good show.
Report Post Tip

I consider this a horror movie, because it was all kinds of fucked up. If you've never seen Hobo with a shotgun I would recommend it and I also wouldn't. It's a very terrible movie about a hobo with a shotgun who goes on a killing spree because of a gang of drug dealers. Lots of fucked up scenes, things you probably can never unsee/think

Report Post Tip

I'm not a huge fan of the genre, since it's so rare you get one that is a quality film, but the original Amityville Horror scared the shit out of me.  That could have been because I was a kid, but who knows.  Still the best horror film to date.

Report Post Tip

Get Out was one of my favorites in recent memory. Good horror too, not a thriller flick, no weird monsters, no super villain, just shit that made you shudder to think about. 

Report Post Tip
Not really a fan of horror movies, but I saw The Texas Chainsaw Massacre as a kid and it still creeps me out to this day.
Report Post Tip

The original Suspiria is worth watching. In ways, it's very similar to Gaspar Noe's Climax... but the Suspiria remake was okay as well. 

Report Post Tip

I watched a random horror movie on netflix one time, And to this day, I think it may still be the movie that creeped me out most.

I dont know what it was about it. It was called Last Shift

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL