Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 12:49:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

I used to like the old Romero horrors of Dawn of the Dead, Night of the living dead, and Day of the Dead,    Was an inevitability of death and widespread infection, it didn't matter where you went you couldn't escape it.   I also like psychological horror especially if based around realistic scenarios like IT, the shining.

Report Post Tip

I have always had a preference for the Freddy Krueger movies. I mean who doesn't want nightmares about how their dreams aren't safe? Absolutely no one.. Or Chucky.. Living dolls.. Yup had to get rid of all my dolls when I was younger because of it.

Report Post Tip

there is a cheesy, cheesy horror movie from the eighties that me and my brothers would watch over and over...April Fool's...so, it's not that scary but the attempts are hilarious...you've been warned, cheese out the wazoo  ;)

Report Post Tip

There's this great horror movie from the early 00's called Wrong Turn staying Eliza Dushku and one of the guys from Dexter. It's about these crazy in bred people that strand and hunt people in the middle of the woods so they can eat them! 

Report Post Tip

Definitely has to be the Sharknado series. In case anyone shouldnt be convinced i present this scene from the third movie; https://youtu.be/_nyBZD1lE_o?t=178. Absolutely terrifying.

Report Post Tip

"The Babadook" was really good if you like low gore and atmospheric horror, the kind that give you chills and not jump scares. "It Follows" was one of the more original horror movies in recent memory, well worth watching. I never found older horror movies that scary, even the classics. Those I feel now are just for entertainment than for scares. Train to Busan is a Korean film I really liked, heavy on action elements.

Report Post Tip

Horror movies are my thing so it's honestly hard to narrow down every movie I've watched but I'll never get tired of the "Wrong Turn" movies, the same goes for the "Hostel" movies. The "SAW" movies are another that I'll never tire of despite what others say and how can you leave out the likes of the classics of "Halloween", "Friday the 13th", "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and/or "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I love all the Romero living dead movies. The original Dawn of the Dead is way up there on my list. There's a scene where a zombie gets the top of his head cut off by a helicopter. Pretty cool back in the days before cgi.
Report Post Tip

Final destination movies are by far the best in this category. There are no bad guys or real monsters so as to speak but still they scare the heck out of you. I've never been more scared of everyday objects since watching them.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I quite like horror movies, not my favourite genre but I do like them. The ones I’ve liked recently are Get Out and Us (more thriller or psychological than horror) and I’m still a total sucker for a good found footage film. I watched the Hell House LLC franchise on Shudder not long ago and that was fun. Also, Veronica, that was quite creepy.
Report Post Tip

Bloodwork If you like FF movies You should check out V/H/S.

Report Post Tip

I am a big fan of the old slasher movies, they are both scary and funny as hell at times. The Texas chainsaw massacre series was one of my favorites. The dude wearing the dead people faces cracked me up, but since it was loosely, and probably very loosely, supposed to be based on an actual event, well that is disturbing to say the least. Friday the 13th series was also a good series. 

Report Post Tip
I’ll try for some that are maybe a little more obscure.

Awhile ago I watched Devil. And it scared the shut out of me.

Also, I was pretty freaked out with the Sinister movie with Ethan Hawke. Lastly, I’ll mention the one on Netflix that’s shot in Detroit with the blind man in his house. I forget the name of it but it was pretty freaky.
Report Post Tip

I thought the movie I am legend was a very good horror moive.  Had me an my friends jumping when we saw it.  Will Smith did a great Job.   

Report Post Tip
I haven’t really seen anything truly scary (to me) lately. But Thirteen Ghosts was decent as a kid lol
Report Post Tip

Ha, watch "martyrs" the french/canadian version

Report Post Tip

I am with a lot of people here, I don't like horror movies, yes I know they are not real, but I will hear bumps in the night for days. I saw Jaws in high school and couldn't go swimming for a year. 

Report Post Tip

I like a lot of horror movies but the one that stood out when I saw this thread was Hereditary. It took me ages to watch it but when I finally did, it shook me to the core. Freaky ass wall lady still haunts my dreams. Toni Collette is awesome. 

Report Post Tip

Saw is still the best horror movie for me. I've see  a lot more, but that kne is the best. Jason, Freddie Crueger, Hannibal.. those are awesome aswell.

Report Post Tip

What a good question.

Depends what type of mood I'm in I watched gremlins the other day if that's considered a horror film or a Christmas film I don't k ow.

But I did like paranormal activity that shit scared me lol. Legit had to watch cartoons before I could go to sleep

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL