Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 07:13:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

I've not watched many horror films, can't get into them. Alien, Predator, probably closest thing to it. House on Haunted Hill was a good film I watched, but that was only because a girl wanted to watch it =/

Report Post Tip

I don't know about the 'best' horror movie I've ever seen, but the original Exorcist (Linda Blair, Max Von Sydow) scared the piss out of me. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i dont like them kind movie, most move are real so dont like them, i got Goodfellas remastered uneditedits 20 hr long, i have put up, am in move but i was 6 yr old.

Report Post Tip

I am a big jason fan! I would say bigger than Freddy. Although I do like me some Freddddie!!! In my old age , I don't watch many scary movies.

Report Post Tip

horror flicks are really not my thing. I cant stand the stupidity that they involve.for example,  you have a choice to get into a running vehicle or into a place where the perpetrator has even more weapons and you choose to give the perp more weapons. Most of these movies are very predictable and leave me wanting to change the movie. 

but if i had to choose one, id say Saw was my favorite. Now that is a perp that thinks outside the box.

Report Post Tip

The Wishmaster

Report Post Tip

I love horror movies, all types but the best one I've seen? There are a few.

28 Days Later.

Mama is just brilliant, I love the whole story.

The Cabin in the Woods for some horror comedy, I love Joss Whedon's writing. I think one thing he does well is bring the focus on to a group and not just one lead character.

Report Post Tip
I'm astonished people have mentioned Blair Witch as being a good movie. I fell asleep in the cinema watching it, I thought it was awful.
Report Post Tip
No the greatest fan of horror films, but I did watch IT the other day and it wasn’t bad

Scariest ones had to be paranormal activity!

Well, I’m a massive softy when it comes to this genre and the Paranormal. I have an extremely active imagination once it get dark.

I guess I probably messed myself up watching the original nightmare on elm street back in the 80s aged 7 or so. Didn’t sleep to well for a while  after that. 

I still watch the films and its all good until the lights go out.

Report Post Tip

I think the scariest one for me was Nightmare on Elm Street but that was mainly because I watched it when I was younger, can't say I've watched too many as of late.

Report Post Tip
Gotta be scooby doo the movie, I don’t know about you lot but that shit me up big time.

I don't watch anything with ghosts in them because I'd be too scared as I live alone and stay up past 3 AM a lot, but I do enjoy psychological thrillers. The last one I watched was a Korean movie 'The Call' and its premise is weird, has a time travel element to it, but it's ultimately about these two women living 20 years apart who are connected by a telephone. The one in the past is a murderous psycho and the one in the future is an idiot sandwich so you can imagine what happens next.

It sounds ridiculous but I'm also hungover so this explanation might not be the best... but it's good I promise!

Report Post Tip

I love a good horror movie, I don't find a lot that really scare me anymore though.   Probably stems from watching scary movies for as long as I can even remember.  Jaws was one of my absolute favorite movies when I was around 6yrs old or so, loved the idea of such a massive shark.  It still holds a soft spot for me.   I also really enjoy the Puppet Master series, they're so silly but I love them. I even have a 12 inch Blade replica! He's amazing. :D   For anything recent, I quite enjoyed watching Happy Death Day. 

Report Post Tip

There are a lot of great replies here! Thank you all for sharing. Keep it going!

Report Post Tip
Not sure if it's been said already, but the original IT is far more scary psychologically than the new one.
Report Post Tip
I forgot to mention in my list The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. Super old movie (1920) but still incredibly creepy and the artwork/set design is unforgettable. Remastered versions of this are on YouTube and it's well worth the ~70 minutes for a little slice of history.
Report Post Tip
I need to check some of these out. I haven’t seen any. The conjuring was pretty good lately.
Report Post Tip

31 by rob zombie. I went as doomhead for halloween and loved that I was able to scare randoms in the street.

Report Post Tip

Great topic!  I love horror movies, but more a fan of the older ones, the newer ones just aren't as great.  Anything by Rob Zombie is good, and of course Nightmare on Elm Street.  A couple older ones that I really like is 13 Ghosts or Ghost Ship. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL