Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 21:22:31
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

What is the best Horror movie you've ever seen? I've seen a lot of horror movies, suprize me with a hidden gem or two.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The sex tape that conceived honesty

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip

HA!

Report Post Tip

I am a coward when it comes to Horror movies, but I really enjoy them if I am not alone! A lot of them just make me feel gross inside, I am religious and I feel like the spirit leaves when I watch them haha. Anyway I really like thrillers like A Quiet Place, intense movies are really cool... I do not get scared due to intensity, but jump scares are what keep me on edge.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Sorry, i've been made aware of my piss-poor spelling. My bad. lol

Report Post Tip

i have a hard time getting into newer horror and am not a fan of gore for the sake of gore (i.e.: House of 1000 Corpses). I did enjoy Us, but that is almost more a thriller, like something that would have been on an old episode of Twilight Zone. 

Report Post Tip

I loved House of 1000 corpses, but Im a sicko lol

Report Post Tip

The best horror movie Ive ever seen was probably "Martyrs" Its hardcore

Report Post Tip

One horror movie I liked cause it was a little different was "Devil" most of the plot takes place inside an elevator. If I say more I'll probably spoil it lol.

Report Post Tip

Recently just watched the movie US on netflix and that was a very enjoyable psychological/horror! But the first insidious movie probably takes the cake  

Report Post Tip

Not one for horror, more psychological thriller so Shutter Island is my go to movie. 

Report Post Tip

I liked a lot the movie Krampus.

Not as silly as a lot of horror movies, it has also some nice message.

Report Post Tip

Freddy vs Jason if I'm honest, was right down my alley and it was more funny but had it's moments where I was like, nah fuck this, time to drink coffee and contemplating whose getting me first, Dreamlord Kruger or Never say die or actually die, Vorhees...

Report Post Tip

I remember the first time seeing the sixth sense, at the time I thought it was the worst horror movie, but I was also young and was never allowed to watch those types of movie

Report Post Tip
I don’t think I can stray away from the thought of the older Jason movies at Camp Crystal Lake!! Just classics.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Totally not a fan of Horror movies, maybe because I watched The Thing when I was younger. 

I still havent seen it since then, because I know it scared me too much back then.

Report Post Tip

Part of the reason people like being scared by movies is because our brains know we're safe. The body also releases dopamine when we're scared, creating a state of arousal similar to when we're excited. People who enjoy challenges and thrills are more likely to enjoy getting scared.

Report Post Tip
I've got a love/hate relationship with horror movies. Always so excited and nervous before watching them. Always so disappointed when I've been let down afterwards. I really enjoyed the conjuring
Report Post Tip

Night of the Living Dead is a masterpiece, but Blair's Witch Project and The Last Exorcism are two more recent ones that really stuck with me through the years. 

Report Post Tip

Nice, The last exorcism was great!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL