Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 07:28:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

The exorcist movie. I saw it at the drive-in and I was so stoned out of my mind on thai stick weed or Columbine gold ( can't remember which, maybe both) it really freaked me out.

Report Post Tip

I've not watched many movies that actually terrify me, but there was one with a name I can't remember where some woman kept seeing this scary looking chick with crazy hair that would crawl with weird ass arms. I think it was called Martyr of something.

Kinda wild. I don't think I even finished it.

Report Post Tip

I forgot the name, but they are somewhere in the wild, like camping or cave exploring. And they go down, explore some stuff and caves and they come to a part that is like huge canyon or something and they cross it, somehow. And they go deeper into the cave and start hearing weird shit and they use night vision on camera and they see some humanoid creature and scream. Boom, shit goes down for real, they can't go back, they need to find and exit, but they can't and creatures are like blind as bats, but can hear ants fart from like faraway so whole movie is like just crazy, you have this ugly stomach feeling, acid boiling inside you since they are constantly sneaking around and creatures are like in hundreds, crawling all over the place... 

And also watch the Ritual. Pagan something mixed with who knows what :D

Report Post Tip
Arachnophobia. A long time ago... I was probably 10 or 11. Scared the absolute shite out of me and I’ve had a mild fear of spiders ever since. Watched it recently and seems really tame but I guess that’s too late for the chemical etching my brain under went back then
Report Post Tip

BerZerk That movie was called "The Decent"

Azathoth That movie is called "Martyrs" and is my favorite. You should watch it through to the end. 

Report Post Tip

God bless you TheBeast > https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435625/ Really good movie for others.

Report Post Tip

anytime! I loved that movie!

Report Post Tip
I watch them know and they are funny....but when I was a kid the Freddie films gave my nightmares along with poltergeist...they really shit me up as a kid.

Oh amd never looked at clown the same way after IT
Report Post Tip

same as Kex

I loved the evil dead back in the day, it was so scarey but now it just looks funny, but then that was always the genius of Sam Raimi

ash vs evil dead has been brilliant too

Report Post Tip

Insidious is pretty grand I would say. It is not really about being scary through the gore, characters or whatever but mostly the sound effects and atmosphere.

Report Post Tip
The three movies that’s have stuck with me over the years.

1. Nightmare on elm street- I watched that shit way to young when we stole my neighbours adult siblings vhs. About 7 or so.
2. Paranormal Activity only the first one. I polished off a lot of whiskey to that;
3. Blare Witch project (spelling may be wrong I’m not looking it up / she might know!!

Also, a documentary drama on the BBC called ghost watch that had a family with a poltergeist. Only young I didn’t know it was fake.
Report Post Tip

Growing up for some reason I loved The Texas Chain Saw Massacre it is a old one but i could never get enough of it

Report Post Tip
Vampire scores
Report Post Tip

lt moive are real so i dont like them it make glad am on my plaint ,texas chainsaw massacretexas it real but did not happen on my plaint 

Report Post Tip

Phantasm is probably my favorite horror movie of all time. It checks a lot of boxes. Cool Car? check. Terrible dialogue? check. Dwarf demon minions? check. A severed finger that transforms into a large murderous fly? check! what more needs to be said? Give it a watch.

Report Post Tip

Growing up Catholic, Stigmata was the best thriller to me, it gives me the chills just thinking about it. Stigmata will always be at the top of my list for a thriller type movie. I remember the Poltergeist being another one.

Report Post Tip

Was never really into the 'guts and gore' type of horrors. But do enjoy the type that screws with your head a bit. The Ring 1 & 2 did me a bit! Was watching first one on my own, back when it was new and ring my phone went during it.. my poor little heart. 3rd I have on DVD for a few years.. still got the wrapper on it, not seen it yet!&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

To me I actually enjoyed the first saw movie, but after that they just kind of got worse and worse plot-wise. Then again, they are still pretty good for the games and gore-wise though, so they have that going for them. 

Report Post Tip
I just saw cabin fever, it’s not the best out there, but might be worth a watch

Basically a group of kids go to a cabin and start dieing and they cannot work out why.

Some pretty gory stuff with skin falling off
Report Post Tip

I think mine would have to be the Omen when i watched that at a mates place and left to go home that night it was foggy and i had to walk past a church on the way home being a big Catholic church with a big crucifix on top of it. My mind started wandering to scenes from the movie as it so happens Gum Trees have a habit of creaking  which didnt help my state of mind as a 17 year old with a over active imagination walking alone in the dark through a light fog past a big church with a big crucifix thinking about a movie about the rise of the anti christ. with the creaking of gum trees. :/

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL