Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 00:12:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [ > - >>> ]
The best Horror movies you've seen Started by: TheBeast on Dec 01, '20 18:08

The best are the ones that scare you for real! a few good ones out there! Watch em by yourself at midnight no one home!! See if they scare ya than!

Omen 1 and 2

Report Post Tip

The Exorcist scarred me as a child. I could not sleep for days and days. My all time favorite horror flick is still the original "Halloween". 

I agree with most, "Halloween Kills" is absolute slasher trash. I spit my drink when Laurie says, "It's only a paper cut". ("It's just a flesh wouuuuund" came to mind and I laughed heartily). 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

For me its got to be the one and only Psycho. For me its was the first horror movie that set a president that still radiates today. 

Report Post Tip
When I was a kid I was scared shirtless of I know what you did last summer and I still know what you did last summer. Something about him walking super slow is scary
Report Post Tip
I used to love the Saw movies!
And the Texas chainsaw massacre.
Was quite young at the time and not really revisited though
Report Post Tip
Like some classics: The Exorcist, The Shining etc

Otherwise always like anything with an evil clown in. Think I saw one like that when I was younger.

Also anything that’s so bad it’s good - plenty of budget ones like that
Report Post Tip

I have pet rats.  They're great pets, very affectionate and very smart.  They can learn their names and basic tricks, and I had one figure out how to open the cage.  So my favorite horror movie is the Crispin Glover version of Willard.  Willard gets almost everything about rats right.  I read an interview with the trainer and he was quoted as saying "At first no one wanted to be friends with the guy in charge of 500 rats.  Then we started filming, and people would interact with them for a bit.  At the end of filming, everyone wanted one."  Fun fact--the same species of rat that played Ben is used to detect land mines in Africa and Asia.

Report Post Tip

There's a great movie called "The Platform" that was really good. 

Report Post Tip

I just watched "Lights Out". Nice movie, entertaining and with some tension, I'd say a bit less silly than most horror movies, a little too short I think, maybe because it wasn't boring, but it felt like it ended quite fast.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The Ring films and The Exorcists are my kind of horror films. The ones that get you in a mental way more so than eyes. The gore type, nope, don't just do it for me at all! 

Report Post Tip

I love the hallowween series. i ma having issues wondering how laurie died but all of a sudden in the last 2 movies she suddenly alive. but i am hoping Halloween Ends really is the ending of the series. it will be the end of a great series of movies that will go down in horror film histroy. if they try to continue after then its only for money and loses credibility in my mind.

Report Post Tip

You can’t beat the slasher classics for me, I like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween etc. More recently, I’ve really enjoyed The Conjuring and Insidious franchises. I also really liked Sinister, Get Out and Us as standalone films.

I have to add the alien movies to this list. They make the horror of aliens and body metamorphasis, into one movie, or several. It makes the genre real and intimidating. The fear of the unknown is also very prevalent in the series. It's like HP Lovecraft in its hayday.

Report Post Tip
It's old and cheesy but I liked ... back in the day ... a vampire show called The Return of Count Yorga.

It was a heart stopper for some of the school kids that I saw it with for a school Halloween movie.
Report Post Tip

I really liked the Possession but upon looking it up just now it didn't have good reviews. Although I find that most horror movies don't. I vote for The Possession

Report Post Tip
I've just been watching Slasher on Netflix. It's really good!! I'm not usually a fan but I binged the whole thing. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a bit of horror and gore.
Report Post Tip

The Amityville Horror movies will forever be in my top horror movies, but that part could be largely due to the fact that I was watching at far to young of an age and they may or may not have scarred me for life. 

However, in more recent years, I've come to really enjoy the movie 'Lights Out'. True intense thriller feelings that really make you either want to leave or shat your pants. 

Report Post Tip
The best scary movie of all time in my opinion would have to be the seventh sign. It wasn’t over the top scary, it had some parts that seems viable and possible which made it even more scary
Report Post Tip

The Wailing - Very slow paced but the way that it builds up the mystery is so well done that you don't get bored watching, plus it doesn't go for any cheap horror with jumpscares or anything of that sort.

Report Post Tip

any Korean or Vietnamese cookery shows scare me, cats are not food

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The best Horror movies you've seen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL