Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 03:40:51
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [ > - >>> ]
A random fact you recently got to know Started by: Protea on Apr 13, '21 10:49

The largest set of eyes rest on the head of the giant squid. Their eyes are the size of soccer balls. As if they aren't scary enough. 

Report Post Tip
I just found out that you can not stand backwards on stairs. Who knew....
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I’m coming to the understanding that driving at speed, surrounded by other cars, on a slippery road, in thick fog, can be extremely tricky. I’d even go so far as to say dangerous. This is a fact. I’m not sure how this fact affects the necessity of participating in such a treacherous challenge frequently in the coming months. 

"Kim Kardashian has a 'glam' clause in her will."

It states that if she's ever in a position where she can't get ready herself, can't communicate, or she's unconscious, someone has to make sure her hair, nails, and makeup are all perfect.

Uhhhh... Doesn't this already happen? 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

The tallest mountain in our solar system is Olympus Mons, located on the planet Mars. It measures about 13.6 miles (22 kilometers) high, which is almost three times the height of Mount Everest, the tallest mountain on Earth

Report Post Tip

recently i read somewhere that there is fruit out there tasting like chocolate pudding and damn i want that three

Report Post Tip

Magda Goebbels, the "first lady" of the third reich had six children and to blow smoke up Hitler's ass, they named all the kids with names starting with H. And then Goebbels used his children in a propaganda video about killing disabled kids. 

Fucking wild, man. 

I just learned that Cyndi Lauper gets almost no credit for singing "Manic Monday" even though I know that's her singing and she sings at the end of 10 Things I Hate About you, she's not listed anywhere I've found as the singer of that song.

TheBeast has been having a conversation with me for the last hour after trying to shoot and kill me and failing spectacularly, and thinks I am Kuku even though our writing styles are completely dissimilar, as our our relative M.O.s. The level of Cognitive dissonance is astounding to say the least.

Even when the game gives you stuff for being amazing, inevitably someone out there will decide that you don't deserve to have what they do not and take it off you. So Long Killer Hotdog, you where a faithful and loyal Free BG :'(

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
The filling in kitkats is made up of crushed up kitkats than could not be sold. Can’t beat a kitkat and a cup of tea

When you pop your knuckles its a build up of gas between your joints. So when your popping your knuckles they are farting.

Report Post Tip

I learned something about jellyfish. Did you know that there is a species of jellyfish called the immortal jellyfish, which can revert back to its juvenile form after reaching adulthood and potentially live forever?

Report Post Tip

Did you know - A snail's mouth is no larger than the head of a pin, but it can have over 25,000 teeth.

Unfortunately the 90s are coming back into style.. I never thought it would ever be okay to pair baggy mom jeans with a crop top again but hey, these Gen Z didn't live through the awkard poofs and floral prints of our childhood so they have to deal with the humiliation in their own time. I just don't want to be here to watch it.

Report Post Tip

Marshmallows grow on trees.

Well, this is not 100% accurate, but marshmallow is a plant and marshmallow treats were made from its root in the past (first by ancient Egyptians some 4000 years ago). Marshmallow syrup is used as a cough medicine in some parts of Europe even today.

So you can safely tell your friends that marshmallows grow on trees.

How am I only 'today's old' when I learnt this?

Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula".

Report Post Tip

After playing Trivia for the last few hours

I am learning quite a bit or a range of differently subjects

but this one takes it - The word ghetto is derived from the area in Venice where the Jews were confined. What does ghetto mean in Venetian dialect?

and the answer was Foundry

Report Post Tip

Sloths poop once a week. When they poop, they can lose up to a third of their body mass. Also, when they poop, they dig a hole at the base of their tree and unload in there. Sorta like a ritual.

Report Post Tip

Do you know chickens do not urinate in the same way that mammals do. Instead of excreting urine separately from their feces, chickens produce a mixture of both urine and feces, called urates, which are expelled together from the cloaca. The urates are a white or yellowish substance that is typically seen along with the solid feces in chicken droppings.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: A random fact you recently got to know
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL