Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 23:31:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [ > - >>> ]
A random fact you recently got to know Started by: Protea on Apr 13, '21 10:49

If you walk down the main cabin of a commercial aircraft, as one point you will see a black triangle printed above one of the windows. This denotes the optimal viewing point of the wing from inside the aircraft. It is meant to help the pilot if they need to check in the wings. So if you see the pilot running to that window mid flight, you might want to ask them some searching questions. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Did you know that male seahorses are the ones who carry and give birth to their young? After a female seahorse deposits her eggs into the male's brood pouch, he fertilizes them and then carries the developing embryos for around two to three weeks before giving birth to dozens or even hundreds of fully-formed baby seahorses!
Report Post Tip
One thing that I discovered recently (while watching a comedian of all things) is that Pennsylvania has the first crematorium... And... it's right next to a nursing home. The convenience 😂.
Report Post Tip

Alligators will give manatees the right of way if they are swimming near each other.

Do with this knowledge what you want!

Report Post Tip
Did you know?….
itchybumitis affects 5/4 people which means that you there, the one who is reading this, might have it. Itchybumitis was first discovered in Ecuador in 2006 shortly after vegeta became super saiyan. Itchybumitis causes the glutimus maximus to be inflamed, causing the infected person to scratch their backside uncontrollably. The only known cure so far is e45, a white lotion/cream that is most commonly found in tub form. Unfortunately, not everyone can access this cure do to the extremely high cost of purchasing e45.

So far, itchybumitis has claimed the lives of 645bn people and is still killing to this day.
Report Post Tip
We’re technically currently in the middle of an Ice Age, The Earth has experienced five major ice ages and this one is called the Quaternary.
Report Post Tip
I did not realize that Hitler's birthday was 4/20. So much for celebrating pot eh
Report Post Tip
Also supposedly mustard plants are somr of the most versatile when it comes to produing food. Maybe my buddy Jeff is full of shit or.maybe he's telling the truth. I'd google it but its not worth it.
Report Post Tip
No matter what happens the sun will always goes up each day in all lifes on the planet no matter what happens when Tellus starts for real its way to safe it self.
Report Post Tip
As a long-term fan of dinosaurs and dinosaur-themed games I've been generally aware of the giant pterosaur genus called quetzalcoatlus. However, what I've not known until recently is the estimated size of these creatures. Wing span of up to 16 metres. Weight up to 250kg (550 pounds), or even 400kg according to some sources. Imagine a flying cow with the wingspan of a Cessna.
Report Post Tip

Strawberries are not actually berries. They're actually "a multiple fruit" which consists of many tiny individual fruits embedded in a fleshy receptacle," however Avocados technically are berries, though.

Regardless of what they are or are not, I still like the both of them. 

Report Post Tip

The Bumblebee bat is the smallest mammal on earth. lt weighs just .06 ounces and is only a little over an inch long. But you have to go to Thailand to see them. Now you know. 

Turkeys sleep and live in trees. 

I was absolutely floored by this. 

Report Post Tip

In 2022, scientists discovered a new species of dinosaur called "Thanatotheristes degrootorum" in Canada. It is the oldest known relative of Tyrannosaurus rex and lived approximately 79 million years ago during the Late Cretaceous period. The name "Thanatotheristes degrootorum" translates to "Reaper of Death" in Greek and honors the DeGroot family, who discovered the fossil remains in the province of Alberta. This discovery provides valuable insights into the evolution and diversity of tyrannosaurid dinosaurs.

Report Post Tip

In Texas it is illegal to own more than six dildos. Six is cool but seven? Nah, you are in trouble!

The moon is (Slowly) slowing the rotation of the earth. Every 100 years the moon adds approx 1.4 milliseconds to the day. While this doesn't sound like much to give it some context back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, a day was 23 hours long. 

Report Post Tip

The italian mafia had nuclear waste buried in the southern part of Italy. According to research, the “ndrangheta” in the 80s and 90s sank ships full of toxic waste off the coast of Somalia. To date, Italy is at the crossroad of illegal trafficking in toxic and non-toxic waste. Which are sometimes buried along the Adriatic or Tyrrhenian routes.

Report Post Tip

I learned that all numbers mulitply by nine will equal nine for example 2 x 9 = 18 and 1+ 8 + 9  like 5 X 9 = 45 and 4+5 = 9

I thought that was weak but thats the only num you can do that with.  

Report Post Tip

If you houses everyone in the same density as Paris, then you could fit the entire population of the world into the state of texas

The term Warf actually means Wearhouse At River Front. I never knew that. Seems obvious and I haven't yet bothered to validate it but fuck it, I like it for now so I'm running with it. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: A random fact you recently got to know
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL