Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 15:41:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
A random fact you recently got to know Started by: Protea on Apr 13, '21 10:49

Read recently that 5 sense fact isnt true and that some scientist say its actually 21 including like balance, pain and temperature. Was suprised as fuck

Report Post Tip
That apparently there's some women out there who shave their legs with sandpaper lol
Report Post Tip
I just know that Indonesia ( asian's country) is home to over 700 different languages and dialect. The official language of indonesian is Bahasa but Just the Papua Province alone, boasts over 270 spoken dialets.Indonesia Has so around 17,500 ish islands. So That's why there's so many dialects
Report Post Tip

I just recently got to know that fingers don't have muscles. The muscles are all in the hand and the fingers only have tendons. Feels weird to me :P

Report Post Tip
The sensation of falling when we start to sleep and awake us is called hpynic jerk. It's a common things . It's happen because of transition from wakefulness to sleep , the neurotransmitter in these are become unstable and cause hypnic jerks.
Report Post Tip

Pigeons can tell the difference between a painting by Monet and Picasso.

Report Post Tip

The longest wedding veil was the same length as 63.5 football fields. It stretched 22,843 feet and 2.11 inches, or as long as 63.5 football fields. - Why in the hell would you even want to do that level of insanity? People be weird.

Report Post Tip

A group of ravens is called an unkindness...

Report Post Tip

My mom always said and her mom always said!! and probably way before that .. they would say "I know who you are with who you hang with!"

No more said !!!

J.J

Report Post Tip

The only food in the world that doesnt rotten is honey

men have more chance to get struck by lightnings than women (thank God lmao)

if sharks get upside down, they get in a sort of coma

and what shocked me the most: mosquitoes have teeth! wtf?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The dot over a lower case j has a name, it is called a 'tittle'

This information is of absolutely no use to me, and if anyone actually reads this it will be of no use to someone else too

Report Post Tip

I wasn't aware that putting chicken salt on chips is just an Australian thing. You poor poor people.

Report Post Tip

It's actually not illegal to drive with your light on in your car.    I remember getting told that many times as a kid for some reason.   Not sure why I always wanted the light on.

Report Post Tip

Nut allergy and nut awareness are bit in schools wheere I'm from.

But peanuts are nuts,  they legumes. and. walnuts and almonds and cashews are technically seeds because of the way the shelled items are made. That and they have lots of calories.

Better to just have a pint of beer for a snack :)

Report Post Tip

Whilst helping my daughter with her homework I discovered that clown fish are not very good swimmers.  In fact they rarely move from the specific location on the reef they were born

Report Post Tip
Here's one to my favorite snaxk. Peanuts aren’t technically nuts.

They’re legumes. According to Merriam-Webster, a nut is only a nut if it’s “a hard-shelled dry fruit or seed with a separable rind or shell and interior kernel.” That means walnuts, almonds, cashews, and pistachios aren’t nuts either. They’re seeds.
Report Post Tip

The shortest commercial flight in the world lasts just 57 seconds!!

It is between 2 Scottish Islands and is a massive distance of 1.7 miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwyVWaCAD2A

Report Post Tip

Fear of very long words is called: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

Which instills fear into hearths of men and mice.

Report Post Tip
Between 1912 and 1948, the Olympic Games awarded medals in sculpture, music, painting, and architecture
Report Post Tip
So, apparently there are some properties where you don’t purchase the land, lease it for 99 years. Seems so odd. Looked at a property on a lake and every house around this lake has leased property as the developer purchased all the land and now has renewable leases.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: A random fact you recently got to know
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL