Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:19:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
A random fact you recently got to know Started by: Protea on Apr 13, '21 10:49
Don’t eat snow, it’s not just the yellow stuff you have to avoid. It’s turns out the surface area and structure is perfect at capturing a lot of really bad stuff from the atmosphere.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I’d assumed these cicadas hibernated for the 17 years they spent underground, like went dormant or something. But I did some reading and learned they are active tunnelers and feed off roots. I don’t know why it surprised me so much. They spend soo much time not even in their “final form” haha.
Report Post Tip
I recently read that apparently octopi hate fish so much that they'll randomly punch them. I don't know if it's a legitimate thing but I saw it and thought it was funny. Octopi be like "fuck you scales!"
Report Post Tip

Watched video of lets say 10 facts that nobody knew, apparently if for no reason hair on side of head starts raising during storm you are about to get hit by thunder which was lime mind blowing fact

Report Post Tip

Nikola tesla invented a particle projector which was publicly know as the death ray. It was never produced however.

He claimed it could destroy airplanes and ground troops via particles projected at super high speed towards them.

Report Post Tip

Here is interesting fact. If there is statue of person on horse there can be 3 different positions:

1. both legs up in the air means person died in battle

2. left leg up means person died from wound received in battle

3. all legs down person died of natural causes

Report Post Tip

In 2008, Zimbabwe's inflation was so bad that they had a trillion dollar bill and even a trillion dollars bought you almost jack shit.

Report Post Tip

I just found out that when breathing we don't use both our nostrils. One of them becomes dominant for a while and we just use that until for whatever reason the other becomes dominant. 

Report Post Tip

Some chemic elements do not have all 3 forms as we know it depending on the athmopheric pressure. I forgot which element it was, but some elements may go straight from boiling fumes to solid. Also. Water can reach a state where it is in its all three forms at the same time due to specific pressures. A chemist told me about this when I was about to boil some water lol

Report Post Tip

Oranges are not naturally occurring fruits! STOP LIVING THE LIE!

In fact, oranges are a hybrid of tangerines and pomelos, also known as "Chinese grapefruit," and they were originally green, not, well, orange. 

Report Post Tip

That we have a solar eclipse here in the UK today at 11.13am!

Report Post Tip

I recently got to know that Cannon- is the biggest bitch of all the bitches. Like, think of the bitchiest bitch, multiply that bitch by 5 bitches and put that result to the power of 4 bitches. Now, THAT, that is still leagues below how much of a bitch Cannon is.

Report Post Tip

grabs some popcorn and hopes for further details on said bitchiness hoping boss doesn't notice the skiving off work stuff...

Report Post Tip
I feel cheated my whole life since got to know that Frankenstein was the name of the creator, not the monster.

The creator was Victor Frankenstein and his creation is nameless.

Report Post Tip

The longest orgasm in mammals is that of the domestic pig Sus scrofa domesticus. On average, its orgasm lasts 30 minutes, but it can last for as long as 90 minutes.

How about that.

Report Post Tip

A random fact I found out in person is that a hedgehog will 'snort' randomly when it is worried.  Found that out when I almost stumbled across one and was protecting it from my cat.

Report Post Tip
So the most random fact for the day would have to be

Kangaroos cannot jump backwards, if you are ever in Australia and find yourself in a fight with one just get behind it

All of your friends will think you’re some kind of a fucking wizard and want to know how you knew to do that.
Report Post Tip

I recently came across this name- Arachibutyrophobia. Such a difficult word to even pronounce it in the first attempt. I gave a big sigh when i learned the meaning of this word which is- the fear of Peanut Butter Sticking To The Roof Of The Mouth!! I mean why would someone coin a word for this and is this fear even prevalent enough to demand a word for it ?

Report Post Tip

1 in 200 men are descendants of Genghis Khan, not really even sure what i do with this information.

Report Post Tip

Most random fact I have found out that Alberta has done 80 percent on their covid shots......I call that a bunch of bull. I only know of one person that has taken the shots.

The numbers of covid cases are false as well as the amount of people the government is saying that has had the shots.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: A random fact you recently got to know
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL