Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 18:51:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
A random fact you recently got to know Started by: Protea on Apr 13, '21 10:49
That people in my house eat items down to the last one, then stop. Want a car of chocolate...1 left still in the package. Sausage roll? 1 left. Bag of chips, 1 left in 3 different packs. No. Need.
Report Post Tip

I recently learned an interesting fact for sure. With all the stuff that's been going on with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, a discussion took place between me and my Uncle. Turns out, he's quite clued up on his Royal Family facts, for someone who totally isn't a royalist. Anyway, our conversation moved onto the Queen and low and behold, a BIG fact came out! I did not know that she was a trained mechanic with a car collection worth upto £10 Million! Inclusive of Rolls Royces and Bentleys! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
All my life I never knew that Mufasa was Nala’s dad. My friend told me and I thought about it and sure enough google says same thing. My whole childhood is fucked now.
Report Post Tip

Nutmeg is a hallucinogen. 

The spice contains myristicin, a natural compound that has mind-altering effects if ingested in large doses.

Hey Alexander, the seeds of the Morning Glory flower will also make you trip if you grind them up and eat them or make tea out of them.  It will also make you sick to your stomach. I tried it once and the sickness is not worth the high. Probably why it never caught on.  Anyhoo, the random fact I came here to post was that earthworms have both male and female sex organs. They can literally go fuck themselves.

there was a secret society in the 17th century that worshipped pugs. in order to get in you had to paw at the door like a pug because why the hell not.the last part of the ceremony to get inducted into the order of the pug was to kiss a pugs ass. 

Report Post Tip

I just got to know that it is tru that its a virus that is called covid-19 and it has mutated a lot after it was detected in december 2019 in Kina 

It has take a lot off lives all around the world and its terrible  

Report Post Tip

Ducks and dolphins sleep with one eye open to stay alert for predators.

They would do really well in the mafia world with that ability.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I just found out about criticality accidents with scientists dealing with weapons grade atomic materials. Some of the most amazing stuff I've read in a good while. Definitely worth a little research...

Report Post Tip

Roller coasters were invented to distract Americans from sin!!

In the 1880s, hosiery businessman LaMarcus Thompson hated that Americans were tempted by hedonistic places like saloons and brothels. So he set out to straighten up one of the most immoral places he could think of: Coney Island in New York. There, he built America’s first roller coaster to give New Yorkers some good, clean fun—away from seedier pastimes. 

travels immediately to NY....

The only reason we have an income tax in the United States was because it was created to make up for lost revenue after the Prohibition era banned alcohol and with it taxable revenue the US government used!

Report Post Tip
KFC has grape jam you can ask for to put on the biscuits. You have to ask though. I don’t believe it’s listed anywhere as an option.
Report Post Tip
Well a sea bourse is actually a fish, maybe it’s just me but I thought that was kind of crazy
Report Post Tip
I recently learned that Lobster used to be considered 'cheap' and worthy of being used as fish bait. It was also served to inmates quite frequently and they were not fans of eating it. Now it's considered a delicacy in some places.

Crazy!
Report Post Tip

Y'all are opening Banana's the wrong way around.

Watch a monkey/ape do it yo.  Camaz0tz is your best bet for a demonstration around here........

Report Post Tip
This one is somewhat mind blowing, that fruit loops are only 1 flavor and here I thought there was different flavors :(
Report Post Tip

That only female wasps sting....found out the hard way....bitch!!! :)

Report Post Tip

The largest observed snowflake was on 1887 with a diameter of 15 inches, dear lord.

Report Post Tip
I read about how the color magenta is an imaginary color. I still disagree with it because I can clearly see it but its all good.
Report Post Tip

I learned today that cannibalism was rife in Fiji and they even had specific utensils for eating human flesh.......macabre

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: A random fact you recently got to know
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL