Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:27:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

i don't like food that is fully prepared, salted, added with sufficient spices, cooked and all that. And then.. they throw something uncooked, or even cold on top of it to 'make it better'. Whether that is some form of cream, or rocket salad on warm pizza. I hate it, always just makes it soaky, or just decreases the balance of the dish for me

Report Post Tip

I always say i'll try anything once. and I have. Doesn't mean i'll ty it twice.

Oysters on the half shell. Tastes and feels like a snot bubble. and no topping that I've seen can fix it.

Report Post Tip

I’ve had time to consider it for a while, and the one thing I truly can’t deal with regardless of how it’s prepared is tripe.  I just can’t do it.  Regardless of the dish, be it Italian, Mexican, Vietnamese, etc… I’ve had it in multiple preparations with different textures, et al and I just can’t find any upsides to it.  Tastes like the unwashed and regardless of how it’s cooked the texture is just too spongy and weird for me to deal with.

Report Post Tip

Peas. I do not like peas, they are green and round and small and taste horrible. Other foods i am not a fan of are items such a kimchi and one that people may find a little strange or even weird eggs. I am not a fan of eggs, in cakes etc is fine but an egg on its on, scrambled, fried, poached i really dislike.

Report Post Tip
Guacamole to me looks very displeasing. I have never tried so I would no idea what it tastes like. It is pretty much green mush to me.
Report Post Tip

I don't have much room for mushroom, texture does me everytime 

Report Post Tip

Cottage pie has to be for me right now as its given me a bad stomach. So I won't be buying this again urgh

Report Post Tip
I never really been a fan of tofu. I do not like the texture of it. I don’t like it cooked or raw. Maybe I just haven’t had it “a good way” but just not a huge fan
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So until recently, I was never a fan of asparagus, brussel sprouts, or really any green vegetables. Now, I can eat just about anything.

The one thing, or one category of food I guess you can say, that I have trouble with, is soup. Idk why, but I'm never ever craving soup, and I hardly like any of the ones out there. 

Report Post Tip

hmmm i will eat most things to be honest all but sprouts and olives. i dont know why i just dislike these things well sporuts taste like compact wind parcels? and olives remind me of saline solution in tablet form. so yeah i dunno ill eat anything else

Report Post Tip

Whilst I am not too fussy when it comes to food there are a few things I wouldn't eat, Liver being my number one food to be avoided at all cost cant even be in the same house when that shit is being cooked, Kidney is a no no too as are sprouts horrible little things.

Report Post Tip

Oh man.. Cauliflower, terrible. Also bad are onions, gross. What else you say? Definitely MUSTARD and or RANCH; sorry, just threw up some in my mouth. 

Report Post Tip

Mushrooms, can't abide the taste, smell or texture. Dowesn't matter how small you chop them up, you can't hide them and their taste just infects everything else with an earthy, decomposing wood flavour. Honestly, if god had meant for you to eat fungus he'd have given you a long enough tongue to reach between your toes. I guess i'm just not a fungi...

Report Post Tip

Im not a fan of seafood, but some fish I can eat if its propper made, but oyster, bluesheel and stuff like that I just threw up if I try to eat 

Report Post Tip

Olives, I've tried them a hundred times in different ways. Everyone I know likes them so you can all have mine.

Report Post Tip

Tomatoes in their original form, so gross. I can pizza sauce and spaghetti sauce but regular tomatoes of ketchup fuck now that's so gross. But I guess other people enjoy them so more for them.

Report Post Tip

Wholeheartedly agree with Lennox, I can tolerate catsup/ketchup on maybe french fries but I so rarely eat those that I'm not sure it even counts. Pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce is okay as long as it's not that chunky style, blurgh. Tomatoes are nasty, The End. 

Eat what I really don't like. 

I absolutely do not like fish. 

I only like mussels from the sea.

Not a huge fan of pickles. I don't know how people eat these for fun! 

Also, marmite?! my god I have no idea why anyone on earth would want to eat this? Horrible.

Report Post Tip

Never been a fan of tomato but it's a bit weird... if its cooked in with something I'll eat it and I don't mind. If its a burger or a salad or something though where it can be easily removed I'll take it off or get it without the tomato. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL