Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 11:48:08
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 … [ > - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

I hate to say this but Im with Paradise on the eggplant lasagna, bleh bleh..I can still taste it from when I was a young kid.

Report Post Tip
I hate sweet potatoes it should have never existed, normal potatoes are great, you can add it to any number of dishes to enhance it, sweet potatoes only exist to ruin every single dish it occupies.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's odd how our tastes change as we get older.  There were two things that I went from liking to not being able to stomach practically overnight: Ketchup and canned tuna or anything made with it.  In both cases I one day just realized both were fucking disgusting to me. They never bothered me before, then one time I ate them and almost barfed.

Report Post Tip

As I grow older, I taste more and more the things I didn't like as a kid because of how they looked.

However, there are still a few foods I will not get close.

Snails, sushi and clams are the top 3.

Report Post Tip
No matter how many times I am forced to eat it at a party or restaurant, I can’t stand it…. Smoked salmon…

In fact all raw fish is no great for me

Other than that I eat most foods

Kr
Dmitry
Report Post Tip

I'm a pretty picky eater, but the absolute food I won't eat is onions.  I hate them.  I can use onion seasoning in things but to actually bite into one totaling makes me spit it out (both cooked and raw).

Report Post Tip

Tomatoes man. That stuff is so slimy and gross. I like ketchup and salsa though! Whats up with that?

Report Post Tip

I hate vegetables that have any kind of weird squirty action or crunch. So I second tomato hatred. Also dislike cucumbers and courgettes and FRUIT. ALL FRUIT.

Report Post Tip
I eat most of the things that are eatable :) but Brussel sprouts are really disgusting to my opinion. Tried them several times but dont like them at all

for me i dont like cabbage and corned beef two things that have next to no flavour you gotta drown in ketchup in order to stomach them

Report Post Tip

I have yet to find a food that I wouldn't eat.

However with that said I know there are some out there on just on shear ingredients that just don't sound right together.

I also don't put myself out there to be disappointed when it comes to food.

The most recent was I went to a new restaurant and saw a rainbow trout on the menu....well that is what I wanted so I ordered it.

When it came out I took my first bite excepting to taste a nice cooked fish.....instead it was cold as a board.

I never read the rest of the menu, It said: "Smoked and served cold"

It was not what I excepted and the first thing I asked the waiter was : Did you forget to cook it LOL

It was then explained to me, it was a shock to the system when I was excepting a freshly cooked trout.

It was ok but not really to my liking

Report Post Tip

I will never, ever eat snails, mussels, tripe or pickled pigs feet. I will have to starve first. 

I might eat calamari if there are no tentacles. 

I absolutely refuse to eat any type of fish doesn't matter how its made.

I do not like the taste or smell, nor does my stomach like it

I have never been a fan of olives, I always want to like them and try them on occasion and everytime it's the same, still a no from me

Report Post Tip

I am not a fan of new potatoes. Don't know what it is as I love all other forms of potatoes, they're just never right for me. It's like all the best bits of other potatoes got taken away and you're left with just a meh potato. Will always swap it out for another kind if I can. 

Report Post Tip

I will be honest with you pilgrims, there is no food that I don't like, but I do judge it all based on how it was prepare. In example, I love carrots, I like them raw and wriggly, but when people overcook it in a pot for like 3 hours and it becomes all mushy and horrible, then I do not like them, same with like paprika (pepper paprika, those chubby ones), I can eat it raw with salt and such, but as soon as you cook it and make it mushy and soft, I don't like it. Except caviar, fuck that, fish eggs with extra sperm on top and they sell it as like "This is what French nobility ate, don't be a barbarian" and then you hit them with "Woosh, goes the guillotine" and since in most cases they are Americans, they have no idea what I am talking about....

But caviar, ugh I hate that.

Report Post Tip

I really don't understand how it is possible that when someone came across okra in the wild for the first time in human history, they thought "I wonder if this shit is edible", then proceeded to put in their mouth and instead of immediately spitting it out and cutting their tongue off, they decided "yeah, we should grow more of this".

Okra is a crime

Report Post Tip

I find any meal that goes wrong I don't like. It's usually the most unpleasant experience when I eat something that is under cooked, or under flavoured. Poorly prepared food is always a disappointment. There's nothing worse than spending a good amount of time and effort going to the shops, buying a tasty looking pork pie, then getting it home to find it has an abundance of jelly in it. Egh, terrible.

Report Post Tip

Well as a kid i never liked green boiled food, however, i eat peas and spinache/rocca in salads.

Not a mushroom fan.

Lamb is not one of my favourites to the meat food and shellfish from the sea food.

No pineapple as well.

Report Post Tip

I can't stand anything that's mushed up, like what people do for babies. 

The thought alone is enough to make me feel sick and the texture whilst eating is disgustingggg

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL