Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:13:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

There's a lot of food I dislike tbh.. never been a big fan of seafood though, only stuff like fish n chips. Or "fish meatballs" as we sometimes make them here in Denmark, no clue if it's a thing anywhere else lol.

Any other seafood though.. no thanks, I'll pass. Fish are friends, not food :(

Report Post Tip

For someone that eats most things, I'm not a fan of pork. Had a bad experience once as a teen and that was it for me. 

Report Post Tip

I'm not a big fan of chinese food, maybe i didn't try it property only but avoiding since there. Eggplants aren't on my favorite list aswell.

Report Post Tip

Spicy food. I have a very low tolerance for anything spicy. I have no idea how people manage to eat really spicy food, my other half loves spicy food but even a Korma tastes like a spicy curry to me and I think its probably the mildest curry you can really get

Report Post Tip

I hate Lima beans, carrots and eggplant.  I also dislike turnups and rasins.   

Report Post Tip

Onion and anything with a lot of onion in it. The texture is just grim. I’m ok with some finely diced and mixed in so you don’t notice it, just not big clumps of it

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

anchovies are the worst. one time my brother ordered a pizza and i didnt notice it had anchovies on it.  that was the worst thing i ever tasted. never again, not even for a thousand dollars.

Report Post Tip
Cilantro! Tastes like soap.
Report Post Tip

Aubergine. I’ve never been able to understand how people eat it. I’ve had the “oh if you get it cooked just right” etc. Absolute bollocks. I’ve had it made every way imaginable and they all just taste awful. Terrible vegetable. 

Report Post Tip
Liver, it’s the worst, tastes like rust
Report Post Tip

Beans. Any kind of beans, just can't stand the texture of them for some reason. Anything they are meant to be in, I refuse to put them in it if im doing the cooking. Just eugh.

I used to be a really fussy eater as a kid, got a lot better as an adult but still wont eat beans.

Report Post Tip

Fried chicken has never quite appealed to me. It's not that I have anything against the dish itself, but rather, the heavy, greasy feeling I experience after eating it doesn't sit well with my stomach. The combination of the crispy exterior and juicy interior might be enjoyable for some, but for me, the richness of the fried batter tends to overwhelm the taste of the chicken itself. Additionally, I prefer lighter, healthier options when it comes to my meals, and fried chicken just doesn't fit into that category. I'd much rather opt for grilled or baked chicken, where I can enjoy the natural flavors without feeling weighed down by excess oil and breading.

Report Post Tip

I'm not very picky, I will eat almost anything but the food that I can't stand the most is celery. Terrible earthy taste, terrible texture, the crunch is ruined by the skin on the outside. Just zero redeeming qualities.

Report Post Tip

I eat almost everything, but I'm not a big fan of eggs, and I don't like some types of fishes. And oh I also don't like some types of... uhm... smelly vegetables.

Report Post Tip

Mushrooms, scallops, tomatoes, sushi

Report Post Tip

I would just like to share a story about some disgusting food. As you all know, I am a super swell guy with a heart of gold. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that I would clear the snow from my elderly neighbor's driveway in the winter. One day she came over with some food for me as a way to show appreciation. Beef stroganoff, purportedly, but it was the nastiest shit I ever attempted to eat. Well, maybe not EVER, but you get the idea. It may have been made with dog food.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Gerkins.... Or snozzcumbers as my youngest calls them.

My husband eats these for fun, dipped in Pate.  The thought of these horrors makes my eyes go crossed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL