Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:40:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 … [ > - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

As I am the king of snacks, mmmmmm Snacks. Yes snacks, mmmm I'd like to say that all food is good food but is it solely dependant on the state of hunger. If i'm real real hungry I'll eat just about anything, even those old stale chips that got left open overnight. If I'm hungry enough mmmm Snacks it's gone! So with this being said it is definitive that there is no food that I don't like. If it can be eaten to sustain my large stature then it'll definitely be something i like.

Report Post Tip

I don't like foods that are too hot. Not only is it painful AF but it just doesn't taste good to me! So curries etc, unless it's insaaanely mild like a korma or something lol

Report Post Tip

Curry, not a huge fan of spicy food. 

Terrible memories with curry as well, was told it was not as spicy as they normally make it. They must normally make hell in customer's  mouths. 

Report Post Tip

Seafood, anything that comes from it has that nasty smell of fish and stuff. Do not understand how people consume it like it's nothing. 

Report Post Tip

I dont like mushrooms, I think its more of a texture thing than a taste thing... its just uh mushy?

Maybe I am just weird

Report Post Tip

Liver and olives. These have to be two of the most hideous foods that I have ever eaten. The texture of liver is just plain wrong...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Eat what I really don't like.   

I absolutely do not like fish.   

I only like mussels from the sea.

well i was drunk,  and tried sushi, it ended up not agreeing with my stomache.Never again will i eat this...

Report Post Tip

I like all foods really if you like it , I probably will too! Now eating bugs hmmmm don't think i can do that! You Know, even roasting them squishy ones and puss comes out like melting a marshmellow over a fire... I think that would be a food I hate!  ;-)

Report Post Tip

But Jimmy, you say you like all foods then you mention something you think you won't. Come down from the fence, we need the wood!

Report Post Tip

Not a fan of black licorice or liver.  Not much else I won't eat.

Report Post Tip

I do not like overcooked vegetables, period. Like tomatoes, paprika, cabbage and more, but not because I do not like veggies, I eat all of them raw (and cook those that need to be cooked) but a lot of people just put tomato in the... soup lets say at the very start, so at the end, you get tomato that has been boiled for like 30-45 minutes :(

Report Post Tip

I dislike anything that does not involve cheese. Cheese is the ultimate food, the pinnacle of human achievement. My bowels be damned, I will eat cheese until I drop dead.

Report Post Tip

Sushi - I really cannot think of much worse....oh, maybe liver/kidneys in fact any offal. Ewwww

Report Post Tip
Due to having too many kids, I've recently been able to smell and touch tuna and mayonnaise.

I still won't go near coleslaw though.
Report Post Tip
You can take canned tuna fish and shove it right up your ass. I mean, who eats that stuff? And why does it taste so remarkably different from any other form of tuna you can buy, like an ahi tuna steak, which is quite delicious? There is definitely something foul at work.
Report Post Tip

Unlike Sled_Ted, I like canned tuna. I had a tuna melt today that was delicious! 

What I do not like is warm lettuce. Ugh. So gross. Slimy lettuce is the bane of human existence.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
I can eat almost anything but the most favourite of my foods even meat, if it not cooked well then i will avoid it as well
Report Post Tip

I eat pretty much all food going, there is very little I won't eat but there is one thing...

Beatroot, especially that picked jarred kind the texture and flavour just doesn't sit well with me.

Avocado. If it's in sushi it's fine, but alone, no way, just can't like that particular taste and consistency, whether it's hard or a bit softer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL